ABOUT US - Dream Unlimited
Dream Unlimited is a real estate investment, development and management company, creating value at every stage of the real estate life cycle. Since the business was created in 1994, Dream has grown substantially, becoming one of Canada’s leading real estate companies with approximately $13.4 billion of assets.
And while on the surface our business may not seem that different from others, it’s our attitude and approach that sets us apart. We believe in better communities to live in and work in. We seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose. Dream has earned a reputation for adding value by being smart and doing good, making decisions with everyone’s interest at hand – our customers, partners, investors, and the community at large.
Dream Unlimited provides asset management and advisory services to Dundee REIT, a TSX-listed real estate investment trust that owns a portfolio of well-located, high-quality central business district and suburban office properties in major urban centres across Canada. Dundee Realty Management Corp. is a property management division within Dream Unlimited that provides services to Dundee REIT.
Dundee is looking to hire a Property Administrator with a minimum of (five) 5 years’ experience:
- Provide analytical & administrative support to Property Manager(s), manage property portfolio: accounts receivable, banking & reporting requirements.
- Billing, monitoring, collection of tenant accounts receivables on behalf of the Manager.
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of tenant chargeback invoices, including the timely entry into the accounting system.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly tenant billings through the monthly rent roll reconciliations and rent rolls processing.
- Application of receipts to tenant accounts & preparation of daily bank deposits on a timely and accurate basis (same day deposit and application of rentals).
- Process monthly payables for building utilities.
- Monitor utility accounts and premises meters; coordinate transfer of same to occupying tenants.
- Initiate in a timely manner, the tenant welcome letters to new tenants advising of monthly payments.
- Prepare annual pre-billing letters to tenants and process the annual recovery adjustments to tenants.
- Reconciliation of G/L accounts in conjunction with direction from the Property Accountants.
- Assist Property Manager with annual budget process as required.
- Strong people skills. A team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated in written and verbal reports, presentations, and meeting facilitation.
- Responsiveness. Ability to anticipate needs and commit to respond in agreed time frames.
- Innovator. Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas and support with results.
- Deliver on commitments. Ability to set clear objectives and deliverable goals.
- Minimum 5 years general administration experience in a commercial property management environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Experienced in accounting and budgeting processes;
- Experience with JD Edwards accounting software is an asset; and
- Ability to build strong relationships and provide excellent customer service.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable,...