Dundee is looking to hire a Network Analyst with 3-5 years hands-on experience supporting a virtualized Windows Server and Active Directory environment with a global network.
- Preventative maintenance of local Data Centre and remote networking hardware/software, including all critical file and application servers, firewalls, switches and routers.
- Configuration, deployment and administration of Microsoft Windows Servers, Microsoft System Center, Citrix presentation services, and VMware vCenter
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting network devices including firewalls, switches, and routers.
- Lead key projects and rollouts.
- Maintain local and remote data backup hardware/software to ensure the continued protection of electronic business information
- Provide support assistance in the form of escalations from the Technology Services Helpdesk as required
- Provide after-hours support as required
- Contribute to the overall technical direction of the company’s systems
- Information Technology diploma at an accredited college or equivalent in professional experience 3-5 years hands-on experience supporting a Windows Server environments for a mid to large size organization
- Thorough understanding of Intel based network server infrastructure
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP and familiar with operating firewalls, switches and routers in a mid-enterprise environment.
- Working knowledge of VPN tunnels an asset.
- Previous experience in configuring Brocade and Juniper hardware is desirable.
- Ideally the candidate would have hands-on experience supporting some of the following: Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft System Center, Office 365, Citrix Xenapp Server, and McAfee EPO.
- Familiarity with NetApp, VMWare VSphere and vCenter an asset.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable,...