Position Title Lease Administrator, Industrial Leasing
Team Eastern Region Leasing
Position Location Dartmouth
Reports to Leasing Manager, Industrial Leasing, Eastern Canada
Date May 8, 2013
ABOUT US – DUNDEE INDUSTRIAL REIT
Founded on July 20, 2012, Dundee Industrial REIT is a real estate investment trust that was formed to provide investors with the opportunity to invest in a Canadian focused, pure-play industrial REIT. Dundee Industrial REIT is an owner of income-producing light industrial properties across Canada. Our strategy is to grow our portfolio and the distributable income that it generates on a per unit basis, and to do so in a manner that minimizes risk.
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable, diligent and dedicated and we share a real passion for our business and the desire to excel. Dundee is grounded in core organizational values including integrity, respect, fairness, transparency and accountability.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing a dynamic and rewarding environment in which our employees can thrive, including: promoting teamwork, communication, creativity and productivity; rewarding employees with professional and personal growth; encouraging continuous learning opportunities; providing competitive recognition and rewards programs; and, supporting a culture that values and respects employees and their ideas.
Dundee is looking to hire a Lease Administrator for the Dartmouth portfolio with a minimum of (3) three years of industry experience:
- Responsible for the active marketing of available space for the select portfolio of properties.
- Assist with preparation and management of new lease transactions and renewals, including communications with tenants, preparation and review of offers and negotiations of leases in conjunction with leasing manager and legal counsel.
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with broker community & tenants
- Travel to locations as required depending on business needs
- Participate in development and implementation of targeted marketing programs
- Promote Dundee in a proactive and professional manner in the brokerage and business community and other existing tenants
- Preparation of accurate and timely leasing reports and other internal reporting, as required
- Work with other internal departments, i.e. property management, finance accounting, acquisitions, etc., as required
- Strong people skills. A proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Outstanding Organizational Skills. This person is a key contributor to the performance of the organization.
- Team Player. Works well in a team environment and has a positive outlook and attitude
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated in written, verbal report writing, presentations, and meeting facilitation.
- Responsiveness. Ability to anticipate client needs and commit to respond in agreed timeframes.
- Innovator. Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas with supportable results.
- Deliver on Commitments. Ability to set clear and deliverable goals.
- Strong business ethics. Demonstrates excellent business ethics and is trustworthy member of the business community.
- 3 Years of direct real estate experience in the commercial property industry (industrial).
- Proficiency in a variety of software programs (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, MS Publisher).
- Undergraduate business degree strongly preferred.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply to hrrecruitatdundeerealty.com
Indeed - 20 months ago
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable,...