Position Title Human Resources Generalist
Team Human Resources – Western Canada
Position Location Calgary, Alberta
Reports to Manager, Human Resources
ABOUT US – DUNDEE REALTY MANAGEMENT CORP.
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable, diligent and dedicated and we share a real passion for our business and the desire to excel. Dundee is grounded in core organizational values including integrity, respect, fairness, transparency and accountability.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing a dynamic and rewarding environment in which our employees can thrive, including: promoting teamwork, communication, creativity and productivity; rewarding employees with professional and personal growth; encouraging continuous learning opportunities; providing competitive recognition and rewards programs; and, supporting a culture that values and respects employees and their ideas.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to employees and managers in all HR-related areas (recruitment, conflict management, performance management, health and safety, compensation etc.)
- Provide regional human resources representation while continuing to participate in central human resources operational activities (i.e. projects, research, policy development)
- Support the local recruitment efforts of Western Canada in partnership with the central recruitment team, including but not limited to, screening and contacting candidates, interviewing and leading the regional onboarding process.
- Support Managers and employees with the interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships with management and employees.
- Provide guidance and support on employee benefits as well as disability management.
- Provide regional support in the implementation, communication and administration of compensation policies and practices.
- Participate in health and safety initiatives (WSIB administration).
- Strong people skills. A team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated in written and verbal reports, presentations, and meeting facilitation.
- Responsiveness. Ability to anticipate needs and commit to respond in agreed time frames.
- Innovator. Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas and support with results.
- Deliver on commitments. Ability to set clear objectives and deliverable goals.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma, preferably in Human Resources Management or Business
- 3-5 years human resources experience within a fast paced, growth environment
- Property management experience is considered an asset.
- Previous experience with JD Edwards or similar HRIS.
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of HR.
- Experience dealing with a geographically diverse client group is an asset.
- Strong attention to detail and well developed organizational skills.
- Well versed in employment legislation.
- CHRP designation considered an asset.
Indeed - 17 months ago