Dundee is looking to hire a Building Operator with 1-5 years building maintenance experience, preferably in a commercial/office/retail environment:
- Responsible for maintenance and building operations.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC, plumbing, mechanical and life safety systems.
- Respond to and complete tenant service calls such as changing lights, heating/cooling calls etc in timely and professional manner.
- Be responsible for the appearance and safety of the property.
- Perform water treatment testing.
- Operation of Building Automation and Security computer systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions/recommendations
- Oversee contractors when they are working in the project and ensure they abide by the building guidelines.
- Minor maintenance tasks such as keeping mechanical rooms tidy, sweeping and mopping.
- Communicate with Operations Supervisor/Property Management on building and tenant issues
- Be available for on call duty.
- Maintain maintenance and daily logs of equipment.
- Strong people skills. A team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated in written and verbal reports, presentations, and meeting facilitation.
- Responsiveness. Ability to anticipate needs and commit to respond in agreed time frames.
- Innovator. Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas and support with results.
- Deliver on commitments. Ability to set clear objectives and deliverable goals.
- 1- 5 years building maintenance experience in a commercial/office/retail environment.
- Holds BES Class 2 Certificate or equivalent
- Experience with Central Plant systems is a must
- Experience with DDC and Pneumatic systems is an asset
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of safety and fire codes and WHIMIS procedures.
- Good computer and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Indeed - 14 months ago
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable,...