Dundee is looking to hire a Building Operator with a minimum of (3) three years experience.
- Work Monday – Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm with ½ hour for lunch and participate in on call the on call rotation
- Cover for and provide operator relief for building operators within the Regina office and industrial portfolio
- Carry out preventive maintenance as per schedule of plant equipment (ie HVAC, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and life safety systems. Ensure the pm program is updated on a monthly basis
- Attend to tenant and management work order requests
- Maintain lighting on a daily basis throughout the building and ensure appropriate inventory
- Ensure common areas, exterior, vacant suites and storage areas are neat and tidy at all times and report any concerns to property manager.
- Conduct the chemical water treatment of the heating and cooling systems and maintain logs and inventory
- Monitor any construction in building to ensure adherence to building guidelines
- Oversee the work of service contractors to ensure equipment/systems are serviced appropriately and provide feedback to supervisor and property manager
- Provide input into the annual operating budget
- Oversee the access control system for the building and issue access cards to tenants as directed by property management
- Cut keys for tenants as directed by property management and maintain key logs
- Ensure supervisor and property manager are apprised on a regular basis as to the building operation, tenant concerns, etc.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by supervisor and property manager
- 3 years experience, preferably in a Commercial / Office / Retail environment.
- Strong customer service skills to work with tenants
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of building and fire codes, safety act and WHIMIS procedures
- Experience in Preventative Maintenance and Energy Management Programs
- Familiar with Angus Anywhere Tenant Services and Preventative Maintenance System is considered an asset.
- Good computer skills and communication skills.
Indeed - 14 months ago