Dundee is looking to hire an Assistant Property Manager with experience in Commercial Property Management.
- Manage parking, storage and telecom for properties, including the tracking of parking, preparation of License Agreements, monthly reconciliations to JD Edwards and monthly site inspections
- Develop and maintain database to track PM contracts for industrial tenants & vacant industrial bays. Implement system to put contracts in place for vacant bays and for tenants who do not provide evidence of coverage
- Prepare and update Tenant Manuals
- Prepare and update Fire Safety Plans
- Organize annual Fire Warden training and Fire Drills with assistance of Administrative Assistant
- Assist with the coordination of tenant move in/out activities (elevator bookings, notification to janitorial company, security, Dundee Plus updates, inspections, forms, signage etc.)
- Conduct inspections of properties, including but not limited to annual environmental inspections, as directed by the Property Manager
- Complete quarterly audits of building security card access systems, including parking and fitness center access
- Maintain database of individuals who have been authorized to use the fitness facilities or other amenity space in the building and perform annual reconciliation to ensure information is accurate
- Tenant correspondence, including memos
- Complete tendering process for contracts as required (snow removal, window cleaning, landscaping, janitorial, etc.)
- Provide supervision of construction projects, as directed by the Property Manager
- Assist with the preparation of lease documentation as required
- Update BIS as required which shall include scanning relevant documents into the system
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong people skills - A team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Strong communication skills - Demonstrated in written and verbal reports, presentations, and meeting facilitation.
- Responsiveness - Ability to anticipate needs and commit to respond in agreed time frames.
- Innovator - Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas and support with results.
- Deliver on commitments - Ability to set clear objectives and deliverable goals.
- Minimum 1-2 years in Commercial Property Management experience, including experience with commercial leases and working with tenants
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to build strong relationships and provide customer service
- Some accounting knowledge is beneficial
- Previous Peoplesoft/JD Edwards experience an asset
Indeed - 19 months ago
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable,...