Position Title: Analyst
Team: Urban Development
Position Location: 30 Adelaide Street East, Toronto
Reports to: Asset Manager
About Us - Dundee Realty Corporation
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable, diligent and dedicated and we share a real passion for our business and the desire to excel. Dundee is grounded in core organizational values including integrity, respect, fairness, transparency and accountability.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing a dynamic and rewarding environment in which our employees can thrive, including: promoting teamwork, communication, creativity and productivity; rewarding employees with professional and personal growth; encouraging continuous learning opportunities; providing competitive recognition and rewards programs; and, supporting a culture that values and respects employees and their ideas.
Dundee is looking to hire an Analyst for our Urban Development division with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience reporting to the Asset Manager. This position is responsible for:
- Determining sources of information from various resources, both internal and external, that will be format for support of the analysis for development and redevelopment projects;
- Develop standardized financial models to analyze and assess opportunities for the Urban Development portfolio;
- Develop reporting standards for communicating opportunities to senior management;
- Develop monitoring & reporting for the project progress;
- Complete preliminary investigation for high priority projects for shortlisting and deeper analysis;
- Complete a detailed analysis for projects that appear to provide adequate returns, including cost and revenue potential from the project;
- Manage cash flow and income financial analysis models for real estate development projects over the life of the project;
- Forecasting and monitoring of cash requirements and financial covenants and lead the re-forecasting of operational results and key performance indicators when required;
- Monitoring and progress reporting; and
- Manage, compile and analyze data on construction costs from projects developed by DREAM and from external industry sources.
- 2-3 years of experience in real estate development industry required;
- Working towards CMA/CGA/CA is an asset;
- Experience with real estate joint ventures and new home residential sale contracts, is preferred;
- An assertive self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision;
- Strong accounting and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional computer skills (MS Excel);
- Strong Systems knowledge; experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is an asset; and
- Solid technical accounting skills complemented by an ability to analyze large amounts of data and summarize into meaningful management reporting as well as troubleshoot discrepancies.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable,...