Position Title Administrator, Lease Documentation
Team Western Leasing
Position Location Calgary, Alberta
Reports to Manager, Lease Documentation
About Us - Dundee Real Estate Management Corp.
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable, diligent and dedicated and we share a real passion for our business and the desire to excel. Dundee is grounded in core organizational values including integrity, respect, fairness, transparency and accountability.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing a dynamic and rewarding environment in which our employees can thrive, including: promoting teamwork, communication, creativity and productivity; rewarding employees with professional and personal growth; encouraging continuous learning opportunities; providing competitive recognition and rewards programs; and, supporting a culture that values and respects employees and their ideas.
Dundee is looking to hire an Administrator, Lease Documentation. The duties include:
- Support leasing vice president / manager(s) in a professional and timely manner with various duties as required;
- Preparation of lease documentation including offers to lease, leases, amendments and consent agreements;
- Responsible for ensuring effective delivery of lease administration services through liaison with other internal departments;
- Maintenance of lease document tracking status database;
- Preparation of accurate & timely vacancy report and other internal reporting as required;
- Fielding calls on general leasing inquiries from industry contacts when leasing vice president / manager are not available;
- Assist leasing vice president / manager(s) in achieving lease objectives and keeping good relationships with tenants, brokers and industry contacts;
- Work with other internal departments, property management, finance and accounting, acquisitions, etc., as required on related issues; and
- Other related duties and tasks as required.
- University/College degree in related field;
- Related experience with exposure to the brokerage community and REIT/Landlord side of the business is an asset;
- Experience as a Legal Assistant with a law firm would be an asset;
- Previous Peoplesoft/ JD Edwards experience is preferred;
- Alberta Real Estate Assoc. (AREA) license is preferred; and
- Proficient in a variety of software programs (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat).
Indeed - 17 months ago
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable,...