Temporary Full-time (6-month contract)
The Order Management Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides a high level of customer service by understanding DuPont offerings, developing internal and external relationships and effectively processing customer orders.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Process customer orders that arrive via telephone, fax, mail or EDI and enter information into appropriate DuPont system.
- Establish sound business relationships with customers by consistently delivering professional, quality service that is superior to the competition.
- Understand role in the value adding chain, the impact of this role on others and demonstrate effectiveness as a partner in the chain.
- Manage complaint resolution, credits, debits and returns.
- Audit customer, product and pricing information.
- Manage and maintain required documentation to determined standards
- Monitor shipment status and take appropriate action where necessary e.g. expediting, tracing, etc. Know resources to involve in ensuring commitments to customers are met.
- Develop understanding and apply selling techniques in servicing work.
- Continuously keep up to date on products, logistics, customers, ordering patterns and volumes and uses this to undertake work that anticipates and satisfies customer requirements
- Understand and respond to metrics focused on driving continuous improvement of the process.
- Ability to operate the required computer systems (SAP and the Microsoft Office Suite of programs)
- Demonstrated experience of forming and maintaining positive and professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- Good oral language, phone, listening and written communication skills
- Previous Order Management experience preferred
- Ability to work professionally and effectively with customers and many different functional groups
- Ability to organize and set priorities for a demanding, diverse business work load
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Bilingualism (English and French) an asset
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, negotiating and effective complaint resolution
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Exhibits high level of accuracy and passion for excellence
- Flexibility within a team to take on/shed tasks as required by the team
Indeed - 18 months ago