It’s your chance to join our team here at the Sunshine & Hillview Lodge! Our priority is always our residents and it is the staff that makes our organization the great place it is. We are looking for an experienced and motivated full time Services Supervisor with superior interpersonal skills, strong leadership skills, along with an engaging, collaborative and professional manner to be able to manage the housekeeping and kitchen services of the Foundation.
Reporting to the CAO and working collaboratively with all members of the Administration team, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following: Facility Management, Hospitality Services, Human Resource Management, Inventory Management, Quality Assurance, Safety and Security, Departmental Reporting. Complete job description is available upon request.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
• 3+ years’ supervisory experience;
• 2+ years’ experience in HR administration including payroll and benefits administration;
• Experience in hospitality/accommodation industry and experience working with seniors;
• Experience in a unionized environment ;
• Ability to work in a team-based environment as well as on tasks, which require high levels of sensitivity, initiative, autonomy and independent thought and action;
• Strong facilitation, oral and written communication skills and ability to mediate resolutions to problems within department;
• Must be able to adapt to change and have the ability to cope with unexpected requests and interruptions in a professional and positive manner;
• A driver’s license and clear criminal record check is required;
• Rotational on-call availability will be required
Founded in 1960, the Drumheller and District Seniors Foundation focuses on providing an environment where seniors may reside with dignity and independence, in safe, adequate accommodations, and are able to receive services that will enable them to remain full participants of our community.
We would love to have you at our lodge where friends become family. – less