Job Title: HEAVY DUTY TECHNICIAN
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: FORT MCMURRAY
Hino Central Fort McMurray is an affiliate company of The Driving Force Inc. –one of Canada’s BEST Managed Companies for 8 years in a row. We are seeking Journeyman Heavy Duty Technicians to perform maintenance, diagnose faulty operations and repair vehicles in a fully equipped, modern facility.
The successful candidates will:
- Be dependable with a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Be able to share our commitment in exceeding customers’ expectations
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Determine the problem by reading the work order, examining the vehicle, using testing equipment, or taking the vehicle for a test drive.
- Dismantle faulty assemblies and repair or replace worn or damaged parts
- Reassemble, adjust and test the repaired mechanism
- Perform scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle conditions, and future repair requirements
- Licensed, Air Ticket and CVIP Certification (Out of Province certificate is an asset).
- Valid Driver’s license with clean abstract and criminal security clearance
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages that increase based on the level of certification and experience
- Employer cost-shared benefits including medical, dental, extended health and vision coverage
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Recognition Programs and Social Club Events
Please Apply to: Human Resources
c/o Suite 201, 17205-106A Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5S 1M7
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -
As the premiere Hino dealer group in the country, Hino Central has an extensive network and a strong working relationship with Hino Motors...