DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing

DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Accountant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 28, 2015
Friendly and mature place to work in.

Didn't had much opportunities for growth

Had a short period of assignment.

Learning the new software was enjoyable.

New system learning and additional responsibilities were fun to handle
You're Not Just a Number Here
Employee (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 27, 2014
Pros: career advancement, professional development, benefits, awesome vacation benefits, work/life balance, flexibility, fun environment, good culture
They show that they care about employees by preserving a really strong culture based on Integrity, Respect, Commitment and Passion. I think that the people who do not show those qualities are the ones that are unsuccessful here.

DF is a growing company, so it is evident to me that there is alot of opportunity to move geographically and professionally. I have seen people do more than they ever dreamed of here, and the company strives to help you reach your goals.

I plan to work here for a very long time to come.
You're not just a number here
HR (Current Employee), AlbertaAugust 14, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, fair compensation, entrepreneurial
DRIVING FORCE actually treats you like a person, and not just a number. The President knows you by name (even if you don't live and work in Edmonton) and is very personable. It gives you the feeling like they actually care about you.
Management lacking
Various Positions (Former Employee), VariousJuly 29, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not valuing individual employees
Some branches are very positive places to work, while others are lacking with their managers who are in place.

There is room for advancement and growth, however, there isn't always the best person in charge of new and upcoming branches.

Job responsibilities are not properly divided, causing confusion amongst staff.

It is often felt that many of the managers take the majority of credit and do not properly deliver praise to their employees.

New employees are sometimes trusted/given more than existing/faithful ones.

Great health benefits plan. Rate of pay is good for starting and entry positions, however, they are often not always fair for the workload they place on senior workers.

There's no problem overloading employees who are experienced but they're not giving the proper rate of pay or the respect they deserve which is very disheartening for a longer term employee.

There is often the "too many cooks n the kitchen" scenario playing out with day to day business which makes it very frustrating for individual branches to run. The head office branches are often interjecting with their "assistance" when it is not required.
very fun place to work but slow with due pay raises
Detailer (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABJuly 1, 2014
Driving Force is a fun place to work and I enjoyed it very much but they changed the shift and I wasn't in agreement because I had been waiting eight months past my date for a raise and was told numerous times that head office was in the process of doing assessments and on top of that when the supervisor wasn't there all the responsibility seemed to be put on me, which I wouldn't have had a problem with if my pay was right

About DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing

Since 1978, DRIVING FORCE has differentiated itself from the competition by embracing one guiding philosophy: “With integrity – Read more

DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing Photos

Driving Force Logo
Annual Family Weekend in the Mountains
We can source any make or model, domestic or import