Product Support Technician
As a Drivewyze Product Support Technician, you will be responsible providing end user support for our commercial applications. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. You will strive to provide an excellent customer experience for our users and help define strategies to improve current support processes and to define new ones.
Canada – Edmonton, AB
In this role you will:
- Field incoming help requests from end users and resellers via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from customers including reseller support staff.
- Work closely with quality assurance analysts and developers to understand product features and functionality.
- Assist customers in downloading and installing mobile applications.
- Assist customers with online web applications and account related concerns.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and software
- Knowledge of basic mobile device hardware and software.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume along with a letter of intent.
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.
Indeed - 15 months ago