Nature and Scope of Work:
The primary focus of the Office Administrator/Technician would be to work independently on various office administrative duties as well as other duties as assigned by management. You will be responsible to work in conjunction with the supervisor and clinic staff.
- Answer phones, book appointments, greet customers.
- Organize and maintain paperwork flow and process.
- Customer service and relations as appropriate.
- Drug and Alcohol testing.
- On-call responsibility on a rotating basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Conceptual thinker with exceptional analytical skills, able to identify challenges and develop a critical path to solve problems
- Results oriented, strive to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance
- Conscientious, flexible, adaptable and a responsible, team player with a positive attitude
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard