CANADA'S LARGEST TRUCK DELIVERY COMPANY IN CALEDONIA, ONTARIO IS GROWING AGAIN
and Requires Bilingual Collections Representative
In 1993, Drive Star was founded for the purpose of providing “drive-a-way” services to the class 6, 7, and 8 truck markets, in both Canada and the United States.
Today, we provide drive-a-way services to all markets ranging from the transportation of Automobiles to Fire Trucks and Military Vehicles to Cement Mixers, Garbage Trucks and School Buses
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverables:
- Securing payment from a variety of clients (business-to-business)
- Maintain a detailed record of all past due accounts
- Analysis of overdue accounts
- Fostering relationships with the client base
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Minimum 1 year of Credit and Collections experience
- Strong negotiating skills
- Fluently Bilingual (French / English)
2 days a week at first with a possibility of full time in the future..
Please email your resume's.
NO PHONE CALLS