Summary of Position:
The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring consistent, on-time execution of brand implementation across all disciplines, orchestrate workflow and resources on client initiatives and ensure integrated use of client assets, branding and DrinkSmart Inc. guidelines.
DrinkSmart Inc. is a not-for-profit organization promoting responsible drinking to post secondary institutions across Ontario. The DrinkSmart Inc. message, developed by students for students, launched this fall, and was very well received by the 3 campuses in Waterloo Region. Planning is currently underway to build on, and further develop the responsible drinking message locally, and across the province.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate DrinkSmart Inc. requirements to appropriate team members and manage all tasks accordingly to realize each for the team members
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of poll/research based on DrinkSmart Inc. objectives. Collect and evaluate results to prepare a report to identify solutions and brand strategy
- Manage the team - Ensure that daily commitments are being upheld
- Identify resources needed and execute project work plans within timelines with revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to DrinkSmart Inc. brand team and Educational institutions
- Able to build and maintain strong community relationships with clients and existing initiatives within the institutions and the appropriate student councils
- Prepares regular status reports and distributes internally and externally if necessary
- Initiative - Volunteers readily
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to DrinkSmart Team direction.
- Written - Writes clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication.
- Presentation - Presents clearly and informatively. Able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products is required. Adobe Creative Suite an asset
DrinkSmart Inc. is a not-for-profit organization promoting responsible drinking to post secondary institutions across Ontario. The...