Drakkar Employee Review

Productive and excellent work environment
Lead Hand / Reverse Reach Operator (Former Employee) –  Robert Transportation brampton ontario31 May 2013
my work day would start off with a general meeting about productivity and other work related issues. i would receive my orders that are needed to be completed from my supervisor or i will log onto accuterm and print the most important (by day) orders and complete them.

over the years i learnt to be more independent and at the same time built and excellent relationship with my superiors and fellow co-workers; gaining trust and accountability.

overall was a great experience.
Pros
extending my knowledge
Cons
space management

Other Drakkar Employee Reviews

productive workplace
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON23 October 2017
At Drakkar i loved doing the run from Chatham to Alliston, it was an easy run, people were friendly at customers and the job was perfect for what i was looking for.
Worse agency in Canada
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC5 July 2017
There are just pure bullshitt to the drivers.They lie in employees face.Drakkar is trying to scrue drivers paycheck.(100%aproved).low pay job they offer to drivers with experience.Just an horrible outlet to work for.No wonder they looking for so many drivers.
Pros
N/a
Cons