Drake International Employee Reviews

good place to work
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON27 June 2017
this company is a great place to be employed. great staff enjoyed working for them only thing is not much work. would work here again if there was more work.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not much work
bon
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 June 2017
je ne comprend pas quoi je besoin ecrire ici.......
Temporary Work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB6 June 2017
Drake is greatfor helping you find work that is temporary and short term. Staff is great to work with but there is a disconnect between Drake and the companies that use them for contract employees.
Good worklife balance.
EQAO Scorer (Former Employee) –  Toronto Congress Center4 June 2017
It is very nice place to work as an EQAO scorer at Toronto Congress Center. There were a good work life balance because the work timings starts from 8:30am to 4:30pm. I learned all the job requirements to be an EQAO scorer. The management were really good and the time management was really maintained. There were no hardest part in the job and the most enjoyable manner was the coordinators gave all the suport for doing the job.
amazin eperiences
Server (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON29 May 2017
having the opportunity to work in multiple and different fields, when worked as a server, learned how to be proper and respective, proper table manner and proper servers skills
Worked as a mover learned how to properly pack boxes according to shapes and sizes of objects
Pros
amazing hours
Cons
not always jobs positions available
Productive and fun job working for city contractor
Garbage Collector (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 May 2017
I really enjoyed this job, having designated routes for daily garbage pick up curb side. This job was very physical demanding and can lead to career with DZ license.
Deceiving is there motto
Trades (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 May 2017
Applied for a position at the salary range was within what I was looking for. Seen the same job posting through the company awhile ago but didn't receive a call back but since Drake had the job I went through them. Did the test and I was told that I was what the company was looking for but didn't receive the job because the posting that they made was not the salary posted so instead of contacting me and telling me the option, they decided to not go that route but repost the job with a lower salary. Honesty is a trait I look for and they just don't have it. If you want your name dragged through the mud then you go with this agency because I'm sure they lied about me not being able to work since I probably found another position.
I tend to not go with agency just because of that.
Pros
There's none
Cons
They'll throw you under the bus
good employer
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 May 2017
Created new processes and system for increasing shipping and processing merchandise. Cross-trained and provided back-up for other departments when needed. Trained completed with: shipping/receiving, O,S&D'S, and order picking. With complex scanning system and hard copy filing and paperwork. Resolved products issues and shared benefits of the new technology. Accurately logged all daily shipping and receiving orders. Stocked and rotated inventory.
good place to go on the fly.
Receptionist (Casual Temp) (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 May 2017
The bosses at Drake were very professional. I am happy I used this service. I would recommend it to someone if they really needed a buck, or someone who was desperate and had no luck on their own.
Pros
it works if you are looking for faster money on a payroll.
Cons
Sometimes you have to wait up to twoweeks for a cheque.
excellente compagnie
Recruitment Consultant - Major Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 March 2017
excellente compagnie. c'est une excellente compagnie avec possibilité d'évoluer à l'interne.
hours
Hugo Boss at Vaughan Mills Mall (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON3 February 2017
From Drake, you can choose your hours which is good. The hardest part of the job is if you accept it and its far. A good experience overall. The day to day varies depending on the job.
they get you working when you need it.
Various Temporary (Former Employee) –  Pitt, ON27 January 2017
they are ok with the jobs that are on offer in Cornwall and do there best with what there is available. I like the staff and find they have done a great job of getting me work when I required it.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
no job security crazy shifts
its work
Server (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON25 January 2017
its a good place to work in kingston where you can work around the city and go through your options until you find the job which suits you.
production
Various positions in production (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON18 January 2017
i enjoy working for drake and their workplaces nice people and very informal with their job at tasks and helpful and understandable .good people to work for enjoyed experiences with them ty
Pros
good jobs
Cons
long hours but good
Drake international
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 January 2017
They do help you find a job,
however job security is not very high.
you may only work for a week or 2 and then don't get a call back for months at a time. Other than that, they pay you on time and are very nice people.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
unstable
Amaising experience
Conseillère en Recrutement (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 January 2017
Amaising experience
Great learning opportunity
Very healthy experience
Always aims to the best
Freindly and full of happy suprises
plusieur contract
cariste (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 December 2016
tresbonne agence de placement avec beaucoup de possibilite mais ne travaille plus avec des employer du secteur entreposage
Fast Paced
Order Picker (Metro) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 November 2016
I worked for this company for about a month and had a great time using the pallet loaders. I had to wrap up orders and get them out to the right truck for shipping.
Pros
Positive staff
Cons
Rushing
Excellent company, loved working with the administration staff
Error Corrections Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB25 November 2016
Timely contact, efficient administration, great company to be associated with. Would highly recommend to others that they apply for any position.
very fun and energetic place to work
Temp (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 August 2016
it was really fun working within a warehouse environment and learning the logistics of how things are shipped in and out of a warehouse and learning how employees really create the cycle or system to keep it flowing
Pros
full-time hours
Cons
always being a temp

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drake International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7