We're working with a well known financial wealth management firm in the West end of Ottawa and seeking a Sales Coordinator. We are calling on experienced administrative professional with a sales background wanting to take their career to the next level!
This is a fast paced, fun place to work with great opportunities for advancement. Their team members include people like you - enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. You’ll find their unique, high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
The person who will be the most effective in this position is someone who:
- is a great communicator and has an energetic personality
- is a go-getter
- possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- is technologically savvy
Supporting the Senior Partner, the selected candidate will be responsible for setting up meetings, handling correspondence, maintaining files, handling general administrative office management duties, including coordinating the ordering of office supplies, new employee set-up and/or training, filing, expense claim forms, tracking vacations/time off, couriering packages, etc. Will research, cost and propose travel arrangements required for various staff and assume other related duties as required.
This position requires someone who is passionate, an expert multi-tasker and self-starter who is familiar with Microsoft Office and reporting tools.
- Answer, screen and redirect incoming telephone calls.
- Coordinate and organize departmental and cross-functional meetings
- Follow up from meetings: keeping minutes/records and ensure completion of action items
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepare expense reports; process invoices accurately
- Master the creation and enhancement of presentation and support materials
- Ensure that time keeping/vacation records are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure that departmental budgets are up to date and accurate.
- Provide assistance with office administration, photocopying and purchase orders
- Manage Outlook appointment schedule and related arrangements
- Print, distribute and maintain computerized and financial reports
- Assist in preparation of reports and presentations
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence for Director
- Maintain filing system for Director
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required
- Must have LLQP: CSC or Advocis licensing, investment knowledge and experience
- Minimum 2 years administrative or customer service experience
- Must have college diploma or university degree
- Must be proficient with SalesForce, MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working with clients and customers
- Ability to work within fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Strong multitasking skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work well under pressure
If this sounds like you, then apply today!