What’s in it for you?
Has it always been your dream to work in the exclusive oil and gas sector? Here’s your chance!
Our partner is proud of being a magnet for the top talent in Calgary. This chemical company has earned its place over 40 years in this field by being a leader in safety and competitive growth. If you would like to become a part of this diverse, financially rewarding, and challenging atmosphere, please apply today!
The Ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
As a Yard Material Handler you will be working outdoors operating a heated counterbalance forklift to move product and raw materials.
- Operation of a counter balance forklift to ship and store chemicals
- Identify, label, and handle dangerous materials
- Organization and maintenance of product
- Recognize and control workplace hazards
- Proof of high school diploma or GED, or post-secondary education
- Exceptional English communication
- Own vehicle for transportation (not accessible by public transport)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- 3 – 5 years of experience on a counterbalance forklift
- Comprehensive benefits package after 3 months
- Job stability and room for advancement in a growing company
- Ongoing training
Refer a Friend
Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment. * Please see your local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)