Our client, a leading distributor of HVAC products located in the Mississauga area, is seeking an INVENTORY PLANNING ANALYST to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Evaluate inventory levels making adjustments to min/max/reorder levels to satisfy inventory objectives
- Execute product trend analysis
- Plan inventory & flow of material to satisfy inventory objectives & customer requirements
- Initiate the placement of purchase orders & execute order follow-up to satisfy inventory objectives & customer requirements
- Monitor inventory levels and follow-up
- Schedule inbound delivery appointments
- Compare & check acknowledgements, supplier invoices & receipts
- Monitor inventory transactions to edit for accuracy
- Resolve purchased quality issues
- Generate reports as required
Ideal candidates will exhibit the following characteristics, skills and knowledge:
- Strong speaking, writing, analytical & organizational skills
- Work independently & make decisions
- Adapt with computer software
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize & maintain flexibility
- Change management skills
- Excel & access data base
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a confidential resume in MS Word format quoting file number IPA-Miss-1002 in the subject line. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates only those under consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Since 1951, Drake has helped organisations solve wide-ranging human performance problems, staff their organisations efficiently and...