Our client located in the South Etobicoke area is looking for individuals to assist with assembly in a laboratory setting.
These positions offer $15.00 per hour plus 4% vacation pay. Day hours working Monday to Friday and opportunity for long-term employment.
Successful candidates will have:
- 1 to 2 years experience working in assembly
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Experience using a microscope
- No allergies to adhesives
- Comfortable working in a clean laboratory environment
You would be gluing small wires into cartridges using a microscope. The work is repetitive and detailed.
Interested candidates should email their resume quoting file PSLAB-0411
Since 1951, Drake has helped organisations solve wide-ranging human performance problems, staff their organisations efficiently and...