Job Title: District Sales Manager – North West Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
What’s in it for you?
I am currently working with a client who is a leading manufacturer of light and compact equipment with over 40 affiliates and more than 140 sales and service stations across the globe. With over 300 product categories and a global spare parts service, my client is the partner of choice among professional users in a wide range of industries including the construction, gardening, landscaping and agriculture sectors, as well as among municipal bodies and companies in the industrial, recycling and energy sectors.
Take your career to the next level with this growing international company. If you have the qualifications and experience necessary, I’d love to hear from you! Apply Now!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a Hunter Sales Mentality.
- Will be outgoing and friendly.
- Will be structured and systematic.
- Will be a leader and mentor.
The District Sales Manager’s primary role is to orchestrate, align and leverage the field and corporate resources to maximize impact and return on investment. This position is my clients face to the customer.
1.Sales Activities – Conduct sales activities to maximize sales of all products to dealers, distributors and national accounts.
2.Leadership – Supervise, train and direct the activity of the Specialists assigned to your territory.
3.Business Plan - Work with the Regional Manager in formulating market plans, budgets and forecasts.
4.Training – Assist in creating and conducting effective training programs for your specialists.
5.Reports – Generate and submit to Regional Manager all reports and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related business program, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a construction sales role.
- Knowledge of construction equipment, its applications and markets.
- An understanding of the business concept and marketplace functions of Distribution Dealers, Rental Dealers, and End Users in the Construction Industry.
- Clean Drug/Alcohol and Criminal Record Check.
- Excellent verbal, written and public speaking skills.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
This position comes with a competitive salary and benefits plan as well as a company credit card for travel expenses.
Refer a Friend:
Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn up to $50* if we place them in a temporary position.
*Please see local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)