Dragados Canada, Inc. is seeking a Commercial Manager who will be responsible for management, procurement, and control of all contracts at the project site.
- Responsible for the preparation, approval, execution, administration and distribution of all subcontracts, sub-consultant agreements, all purchase orders, and special purchases.
- Oversees, coordinates and facilitates the procurement function with other departments and groups.
- Oversees, coordinates and arranges meetings with internal and external parties
- Negotiates all contracts with subcontractors, sub-consultants and suppliers.
- Writes, edits, and submits documents for project specific use
- Submits documents to the Project Manager and Executive Committee for their approval, signature, and documents management’s final distribution.
- Facilitates, Coordinates and supports joint efforts with:
o Project Manager
o Deputy Project Manager
o Administrative and Finance Department
o Construction Manager
o Engineering Department
o Project controls
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration or related field
- 10+ years of experience, minimum of 5 years in the construction industry
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Demonstrated presentation, organization, and leadership skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure environment
- Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Must demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Indeed - 11 months ago