Dr. Oetker Employee Reviews

Great Job
Sanitation Crew (Current Employee) –  London, ON30 October 2017
I see a lot of bad reviews on here and they are so wrong.
I know it's different for everyone but my experience has been great up to this point.
They do promote within so people saying they don't either didn't qualify or maybe their bad attitude kept them from advancing.
The team I work with is great as we all work together to get the job done.
Pros
teamwork, atmosphere, security, benefits
Cons
wage
This is by far one of the worst companies out there
Grunt (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 May 2017
I worked for this company for quite a bit of time and it was such a toxic time. Vindictive people and even worse management. No room for advancement and no honest non backstabbing people.
Pros
Non
Cons
A lot
Great Company Bad Management style
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  London Ontario9 May 2017
The Company itself is very good. Salary and benefits are awesome. Health and Safety is excellent and great Social Committee. The work itself is not hard but the management style makes it very hard to work there. No room for advancement and Team leaders and Foremans have made it a hostile work environment

The company has core values they say that they live by but unfortunately the Canadian plant in London Ontario does not not live up to it. I believe that if the head office in Germany knew what was going on in London Ontario they would step in and make changes that reflect the values of the company.
Pros
salary, benefits
Cons
Management, shift work and staggered hours
Toxic Atmosphere.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 May 2017
Place is a toxic atmosphere. Do not work here. It gives off a big negative vibe. Everyone is a bad mood and people do not get along. You're better off almost anywhere else.
Pros
Not a thing
Great Company
Lead Hand (Current Employee) –  London, ON24 January 2017
Great company to work for. . Lots of future opportunities as their locations are everywhere.. great pizza. Try every pizza put thier, best quality. Lots of nice people to work with.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
not applicable
Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario23 November 2016
I'm fairly new with the company and it's been a great experience so far. I would recommend the company to job seekers looking for opportunities to expand their skills and to work in a collaborative, dynamic environment.

I enjoy coming in to work every day. Co-workers and Management are fantastic to work with! We have a very active social committee and social events happen often. These events are a ton of fun and a great way to get to know your co-workers.

If you want to work in a collaborative environment where you have an opportunity to make an impact, this is the place for you.
Pros
Collaborative environment, opportunity to be heard and make an impact. Good people!
Cons
Sometimes long hours as everyone works very hard.
all about production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 November 2015
everyone was very friendly and It was a very clean facility , the product is expensive because its a good pizza but there should be an employee discount.
Great Culture, opportunity to take Initiative and ownership.
intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2015
Great work/life balance, with an understanding of personal commitments.

Given that currently the organization is small and lean, there is the opportunity for individuals to take initiative and ownership of projects and responsibilities.

However, given that the organization is small and lean the opportunities for growth are very limited.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
limited growth opportunities
A simple, but interesting job
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,ON25 February 2013
This is an easy job as all I had to do was enter orders into the system as they have been shipped. This place is a distribution centre for many stores like walmart, costco etc.

Management was very laid back and just expected all orders to be entered correctly into the system.

The most enjoyable part is meeting truck drivers from all over north america and the stories they have to tell.
Pros
easy, laid back work environment
Cons
very early hours