Dr. Green Services Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Brutal
Lawn Technician (Former Employee) –  OntarioJune 4, 2014
As a Lawn Technician, you are paid based on commission. Every application is worth a different percentage that the employee makes. Company sets you up for failure where customers threaten to call the cops on you for trespassing. You are pressured to service the lawn and "stick" the customer with the invoice. They will also do whatever they can to withhold your pay of you resign or get terminated.

They have a large fleet of trucks with only 2 or 3 being in decent shape. The rest have stenches insides, in poor condition with check engine lights on, leaking fuel tanks and etc.

You start at 6AM and finish when you're done all the houses in your route. If you're quick you can finish ariund 1:00PM. At the beginning they hand you a sheet explaining the pay structure, but when you get your check it's not broken down. It just says "COMMISSION" so you never really know what your actual pay should be. When they sit down to explain it to you, they do it in a manner where you're more confused than ever once they're done.

Good Luck
Cons
where do i begin?
Great pay, fun work, good overall experience
Former sales representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 20, 2013
I was recruited in 2012 to be a member of Doctor Green's door to door sales staff, and ultimately had a good experience with it (I eventually left at the end of the year to pursue a career in my field). The sales training was effective, and once I was able to apply myself I actually had a lot of fun working independently and in the team environment as well. Management was easy to get along with and I was very happy with the money I was making. Working the weekend wasn't always fun but I have to admit the money was worth it!
Pros
working outside, great money, part-time afternoon shifts
Cons
had to work in rain, dealing with upset/rude people sometimes
great management support professional work environment
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  cambridge ONAugust 7, 2012
plan organize daily route trips role playing drive to and from the sales field
Pros
great incentives
Cons
late night/wknd hours