Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews

Not great but it’s a job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA20 November 2017
I feel that the company has a great vision. They do not have great moral or consideration of their employees . I feel they are not thought of or taken care of as they should be.
poor management and support, lack of follow through blame centric environment
Bulk/Relief/Combo Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange, CA20 November 2017
What to expect-

You will be the first to arrive and the last to leave in order to achieve success. You may have to go above and beyond to ensure your customers are happy.

If you achieve an incentive goal...you may have to wait weeks until you are paid out for it.

You will be required to achieve substantial market growth without the tools needed for success and without the proper support you should have.

Working along side your coworkers and the environment it creates make all of the hard work that much more enjoyable.
Sales
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Vernon, CA18 November 2017
The company has a culture of promoting by favoritism and not the person working hardiest. It is also a very stressful environment for the low pay. Not a culture that values diversity.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
Well paid, but stress in life was certainly not worth trade
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Corporate16 November 2017
Employees at BB8 and above are so incentivized to hit their targets no one cares how they hit their targets only that they do. Some BB8 and above go as far as breaking the law to hit their numbers.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
unhealthy daily life
Never intended to leave
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IA14 November 2017
Honestly this was one of the best jobs I have had, I never intended to leave, I made the mistake of letting personal life get in the way of a job and was to scared to admit my wrong doings and stoped showing up to work and didn't try to talk to anyone about it. Management was amazing the people i worked with were awesome, you got to move around and drive around town while interacting with great people everyday, weekly pay was wonderful too, I may not have a chance to go back but I would never tell anyone anything bad about the job.
Pros
Pay, Work load, People, Management
Cons
Fast paced environment, great management
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK14 November 2017
I loved the management I worked under. Wonderful folks. I wished that the company had a better structure for the account managers so we didnt feel so lost
Needs better pay
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX14 November 2017
I started off at $105 a day and they pay you chinese overtime. It comes out to be $5 or $6/hour. The work is slightly heavy but if you arent lazy you can handle it. The good thing is you work til you finish all your stores.
It's a job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Irving, TX9 November 2017
It's a job. It would be better if management was more consistent. If promotions was based on performance and qualifications rather than favoritism. High management turn over
simple job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Little Hocking, OH9 November 2017
It is a simple job. Nothing difficult. Quick paced. Good people to work for. All the shifts are morning shifts. Friendly environment. I did the merchandising and some sales and found it to be easy.
merchandising and enjoyed my hours
RESET PROJECT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN8 November 2017
I had a company van and enjoyed that. Time went fast because of the type of competitive business. I enjoyed traveling from business to business. I was able to gain selling space in some locations by gaining the trust of store management.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MI8 November 2017
The business structure is terrible. Formal training is almost non existent. I was routinely working 10 hours a day and being told my work wasn’t good enough. Too picky considering Coke and Pepsi make sogonofocantly more money to do the same job.
Poorly Managed
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX1 November 2017
The dollar is worth more than the employee. Family does not matter to managers and always on call. Customers treat employees badly and management does not back up the employee
na
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PA1 November 2017
Good company to work for but stressful at times. You don't find out schedule until night before. Personal time management is a must to be ale to complete your day.
Buen trabajo
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA1 November 2017
Agradable y muchas horas se empieza a trabajar desde las 4 am
alright job if you want to get some merchandising experience
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Champaign, IL1 November 2017
you start your day off going to the warehouse and receiving your notes for the day then go store to store to stock shelves in your own personal vehicle
Stay away
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO31 October 2017
No room for advancement, non union so basically they do what they want. No life work balance, management is terrible, no recognition, favoritism, terrible communication and the list goes on. If u have interests in working for this company dont. Stay away.
Pros
Ok benefits
Cons
Everthing else
Horrible work establishment no time at all to spend with family. Never given opportunities for advancement nor raises.
Folk Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Edwards, IL28 October 2017
Horrible work environment. No room for advancement. And no opportunity for hourly wages increase. No time to spend with family 15 hour days on average.
Pros
Cons
No opportunity for career advancement, No raises, Underpaid, Zero Tolerance point system tardy and attendance policy regardless if you have a medical excuse, death in the family family emergency xcetera you will receive extreme disciplinary action.
Hourly
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WV27 October 2017
While i was getting paid hourly it was pretty good place. Overtime was paid and i got plenty of work 70-80 hours when all the positions wasn't filled. When i took a promotion i feel that i was lied to and cheated. There was always a new excuse why I wasn't making very much. My mileage reimbursement was over two months late, that was from another company, but still. No company vehicle and no gas card. I spent 2/3 of my check in getting my work done. To start work there wasn't bad, getting promoted has absolutely screwed my life up.
No Balance
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TX25 October 2017
You sacrifice your family life to spent 60 plus hours, some over 70 hours at work. Management cares nothing for the emplyees, you are just a number. Would not recommend to a friend.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Too many work hours
Good for promotion from within
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MI19 October 2017
If you work here you can get promoted if you work hard enough, however promotions are bottle necked at a sales level, between swing sales and account manager. Once you've landed account manager in order to really move up and not laterally you'll need to move states for the most part, as a district manager position would be the most likely step and those positions very rarely every rotate or change hands.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr Pepper Snapple Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9