Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews

This place is not it keep looking!
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 26, 2016
This place sucks no equipment hire u then keepu home make you drive rental box never drive tractor trailer managers all scared of one lil lady this place is not it go anywere elsec
Pros
Cons
Everything about this place
great place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 26, 2016
working for Dr. Pepper Snapple Group in Chicago was a great experience.. I worked there for 14 years and would love to continue that work ethic in Rockford IL.
great place to work
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 26, 2016
Great place to work good people to work with a typical day we produced at lease 10 or 20 thousand cases per shift I learned a great deal about the process of making a very good product
Pros
Wonderful benefits
Cons
long days short break
Great workplace
Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Northlake, ILSeptember 21, 2016
Great place to work a typical day is servicing all the Jewels and connect with the manager to place orders and build displays.
Productive with hard work
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 18, 2016
Start my day at 3:00 ,most days ends at 4:00 am .Working 6 to 7 days a week. No family life. Typical day at work ,train team members on various equipment ,help relieve operators for lunch and breaks . Change machines over to run different package sizes. Conduct shift meetings ,about Safety, production scheduling and quality .
A company more concerned with production rather than employee engagement
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 14, 2016
I ended up leaving this position due to the hostile work environment created by the logistics supervisor.
This person had a 5 year history of employee complaints and abrasive training methods but because he's good at his job- he's been kept on.
I escalated my concerns to senior management and nothing was done. I even brought it to the attention of HR...an nothing was done.

I would've loved to have worked in another department for this company but they wouldn't work with this request as it wasn't company policy and despite the documented reputation this supervisor had. I even ended up filing a complaint with the labor board and the EOEC.
Pros
discounted prices on water and soda
Cons
forced to work in a hostile enviroment or leave
great tool to seach jobs
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 14, 2016
I found this site extremely helpful in my career search. It allowed me upload my resume and make it available to potential employers. My overall rating was five stars.
Terrible work place
Loader (Former Employee) –  Riverside, OHSeptember 12, 2016
Management was never around, let early. Always short staffed. The co workers complained most of the time while working. Late nights, No intent on getting correct amount of workers in the warehouse.
Hot backrooms
Lead Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 11, 2016
Typical day would start with an early morning around 5 a.m. Three to five stores would be my responsibility throughout the day to provide excellent service. Service included stocking any dr. pepper based product to any location where dr. pepper products are located. Finally at the end of every successful stock, i clean and maintain the backroom and make sure pallets are wrapped and everything is organized and neat.
Pros
Managed my own work schedule throughout the day
Cons
NONE
tough
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 7, 2016
high pressure sales environment. leadership lacking and high turnover in mgmt and directorship. SIGNIFICANT GAP between mgmt and sales staff as well as merchandisers.
A decent company to work for
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 6, 2016
I've worked at Dr Pepper for 5 years now. Great co workers but terrible management. Management just cares about themselves and not their employees. I was a merchandiser we did all the hard work along side with the drivers. But we were payed bad and got no perks. While the salesman and managers get payed better and get many perks but they do little work and have a easy day.
Pros
401K, health care, union
Cons
bad management, long hours, no help when needed
A fast pace job enviroment with great opportunites to gain great customer working relationships.
Account Manager UDS (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 6, 2016
A work day full of activity in the area of product replenishment.
Meet an assortment of different types of people and characters.
Meet daily challenging on the spot obstacles.
Pros
Great exposure to showcase yourself.
Cons
Limited time in getting from location to location.
Very Good Company ethics and values.
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 5, 2016
In 25 years with the company I learned a lot regarding warehouse/logistics, Inventory, production scheduling and planning, lean operations, management, supply chain, SAP and overall operations of a beverage manufacturing facility. I was able to experience travel within the company to help launch SAP WMS applications to other facilities within the company. Dealt with and learned a lot from a very diverse group of great people in the 20 plus years at DPSG.
Pros
Great healthcare and benifits.
Cons
micro management tendencies throughout the business from top down
Very fun and flexible hours easy job to do
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Irving TexasAugust 22, 2016
Had a great time working there gain alot of experience in merchandizing really love the job learned alot of new things about being a merchandiser it's a really great experience
typical delivery job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 20, 2016
Never know what route you'll be running but you will be home everyday. Be ready to work! Management eh? Managers constantly change. Very tiring but somewhat worth the pay
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
unloading truck, receivers wasting your time. typical delivery job
OK Leadership with lots of potential
Category Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 16, 2016
Great brands but too lean to make actionable progress against the competition. Lots of potential if the company is willing to invest resources, particularly on the national account side.
Not a family friendly/employee friendly company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 15, 2016
I worked for this company through a third party for exactly one year when we were surprised to find out we were going to be out of a job in a month. The entire time I worked for this company we had stressful days, and dealt with angry customers on a regular basis. All due to their controversial commercials and product tag lines. We were not informed to be prepared for such days, or product "updates". We weren't provided with coupons, or discounts, or anything from this company. But it was expected of us to consume their product.
Pros
Easy documentation done, easy programs and good hours
Cons
Angry customers, Heavy call volume, not provided info as requested.
able to meet a lot of new people and get a good workout
driver (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 15, 2016
Great job, was able to learn many things each and every day. The only problem was the pay. They did not pay overtime and I was forced to work 60 hrs. a week.
Decent Pay, Long Hours
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Edwards, ILAugust 14, 2016
The job is not that hard but it is physical and there is really no balance between a personal life and work. A typical day consists of driving to your first store running the backstock on days there isn't an order, and running the order on order days then condensing and maintaining your area in the backroom. You rarely see your co-workers unless there is a meeting. The most enjoyable part of the job is working by yourself.
Decent Pay, Room For Improvement
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2016
I worked as a merchandiser for a couple of months at the seemingly chronically understaffed L.A. branch. That should be your first red flag. Why do people keep leaving? For me, it was ineptitude from HR and Sales members. Example: I didn't get my mileage reimbursement for May until July.

Another reason I left was rather than having a couple of set routes/stores, I was sent on five different routes. The Mid-Wilshire route is the worst, not only because of the traffic but the sales manager for that route did a terrible job in communicating. I met the sales managers on all the other routes, but not that one.

Training was supposed to be two weeks but was ultimately a total of five work days as I was pulled out and sent to merch stores solo.

It's a decent job with good pay, but the wear and tear on your car, dealing with the internal staff, etc. made it not worth my time.
Pros
Good pay and some OT
Cons
Very physical work, wear and tear on your car, disorganized HR

2.7