Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews

Fast Paced, competitive and stressful
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MO23 February 2018
As a warehouse worker, you're on the bottom of the totem pole there and that is quickly made very apparent to you with the work load and treatment. If you do not maintain a specific pace for consecutive weeks, you are promptly dismissed. Everything works from seniority as well so even if you have a paid vacation planned and someone comes along with more seniority than you, they can bump you from your time off and you then run the risk of either being out of the money for your trip or possibly not having a job when you come back. We were at one point even told by a corporate representative that the warehouse crew is the "hardest working, most demand position in the company" but the pay does not reflect that statement at all.
good company
Yard Driver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA 9581522 February 2018
good company to work for. only bad thing I can say about it is or at least for the position I held was there was almost never any mover time. and because it was a union the pay was lower than the average market. my salary was the only reason I left the company and if the managers had any controls over that to give me a raise I would still be working at this place.
Pros
decent benefits, good managers, good company over all
Cons
because it was union no one had any control over your pay. pay raise was not based on performance.
Long Hours, Terrible Management
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Williamson, NY20 February 2018
The management at Dr. Pepper Snapple Group was extremely poor. In the Motts plant in Williamson I was lucky to receive my schedule for the following week by Sunday night. There was a few times I was scheduled to work Sunday of a week and told on that same Sunday, after the shift I was supposed to work ended. Generally the people there are relaxed, but the management is very poor.
n/a to much pressure on the body
Loader (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY19 February 2018
n/a to much pressure on the body and they always changing things around there and the way they do they point system you miss one day they give you two points no matter if you have a doctors note are not that's why there turn over rate is high and they don't keep anyone there and poor management
Horrible
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA18 February 2018
No room for advancement. Terrible compensation. Management expects you to work in excess of 10 hours a day with no overtime pay. Run from this company.
fast pace and ghetto
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX16 February 2018
really fast paced job, the harder you work the better your check will be. not safe, employees are reckless with equipment. dirty atmosphere. break room and bathrooms are horrible, and mangers are unprofessional
Management is terrible
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX15 February 2018
They hover over you like your in elementary school. Wanting pictures of every store you go in everyday. Management is to lazy to get out in the market their selves so they depend on you to take pictures of your work after every bottle you put up
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No advancement opportunities
great company
Deliver Driver (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH14 February 2018
I did like working for the company and great company to work would recommend to anyone looking to work locally and be home every night. Great pay and benefits
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
Horrible
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX14 February 2018
This is a horrible company to work for. Promises not kept. Work you like a slave. No communication. Incredibly low pay for the amount of work. Have to use your own vehicle with only 10 a day gas allowance that they do not reimburse.
Pros
No manager over your back
Cons
Low pay
Do not do it
Driver (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CA12 February 2018
If you value a work life balance don't bother applying. Management is a joke. Professionalism is non-existant. The amount of disrespect, from management, is absolutely ridiculous and unheard of! The culture leave much to be desired. Lets not forget communication, it simply does not exist. Consistency is also a term they know nothing of.
Pros
Cons
everything
Product Merchandiser
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fallon, NV12 February 2018
Had 4 grocery stores that were apart of my every day route,
Drove my personal car to and from the job sites
Must be able to lift heavy products constanlty
Pros
Work by yourself, pay
Cons
Physically demanding
great company to advance
district manager (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CA12 February 2018
great place to work and move up the company, always looking to work with to find good managers. company always on top of new ideas, Regional Manager very nice to work with.
Pros
always moving
Cons
could be long hours
Great Training Poor Advancement
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX11 February 2018
I learned the most about being a Category Manager at DPSG. However, when the Directors are in their role for 10+ years, there's no way to be promoted. That's how they lost good people over the years.
Pros
Training
Cons
Poor Advancement
Good pay, Better workplace environment, Best benefits package
Warehouse Manager/Operations (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN9 February 2018
The benefits are great. It is a good company to get into and advance your career. Most warehouse positions have open end times, so work/life balance is hard. There are standards that must be met, but as long as you do it, the job can be a enjoyable.
Benefits
Cons
Upper management politics
Worst place ever to work
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX9 February 2018
Worked here for 3 years as a loader, forklift driver, warehouse lead, and more. So when I say this place is horrible and is back stabbing to the max you can trust me.
Benefits
Cons
I do not want to review this company.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tomah, WI9 February 2018
My mother always taught me to not say anything bad about someone. I feel this should include companies as well. So sorry, no review from me. No stop forcing me to do this, I don't want to.
Ok
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Anonymous7 February 2018
overall the job is ok. Despite being a large company, the office has a small business, tight knit feel. That is also a reason for one of the downsides.... office staff were nosey, shared gossip & overall unprofessional
Pros
discount on drinks
Alot of work for little pay
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV7 February 2018
It wasn't worth on the wear and tear on your car, to the constant no help coming situation. I worked for them for about a little over a year and when I was there. There was poor management, little help, you would get about 7 to 11 stores and they are almost about a hour to anywhere from 3 to 4 hours when super busy. They expect you to finish in 8 hours and when you don't you get full responsibility and get yelled at for it (or they try to put the the blame on you) The store manager get mad when you don't have enough time or your bosses tell you to leave because no OT.
Pros
None really
Cons
Everything about this company
Great work/life balance, lacking support from above
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OH3 February 2018
The work life balance at DPSG is the best perk with this company. M-F and usually home by 3 or 4. There was some lacking in support from management at times when needing assistance on a project or issues that arose.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
lack of management support
Genaral labor
Anything (Current Employee) –  Adelanto, CA3 February 2018
I like to work overtime focus on work
I'm fast learned I'm grinding roller runner uhaul repair
I'm good person always with a good altitude
I make a lot of friends
Pros
Eggs ham pankes
Cons
30 minutes break medicar

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr Pepper Snapple Group. Our community is ready to answer.