Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews

Great job that allows you to visit other towns and cities, also increases social and business skills.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PA18 January 2017
Fun days spent traveling while helping people obtain there daily beverage needs. You gain a lot of friendship and expectancy from certain customers and begin to know there likes and wants unconsciously. The hardest part of the job is time management during holiday season.
Great brands but troubled distribution
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CT (Field office)17 January 2017
Managed east coast grocery accounts in this senior shopper marketing role. Very entrepreneurial and collaborative but distribution system made it difficult to create truly innovative programs.
Pros
Autonomous, collaborative
Cons
Field teams are often excluded from HQ discussions
Good job forthe area
Electro-Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) –  Aspers, PA15 January 2017
pays good for the area. not much diversity. can advance in company. can go as far as the good old boys let you. the more butt you bite the further you go. but that's anywhere.
Fast Pace Work
Advanced Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX15 January 2017
This was a fast pace work environment . Fun to do, the people were cool, and the job wasn't that hard you just had to be dedicated to hit your numbers.
good work place
Fork lift operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO11 January 2017
A good fast paste environment to work in. They gave us good benefits, and treat us to good lunch from time to time. We also received bonuses on our checks when we achieve high productivity.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Couldnt leave till work was done.
fun workplace
Accounts Payable/ Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Northlake, IL9 January 2017
This was my first job and I loved it. Everyone was so eager to help me learn the ins and outs of my position. Everyone was so nice and some many people had been there for over 10 years. Great job security!
Pros
Nice environment to work in
Cons
sometimes its loud
High speed bottling plant
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CA6 January 2017
Typical juice plant environment Typical day is full of meetings
Learned that decisions are made from corporate. Great cross functional work place. Limited growth potential however lots to learn and develop. Most enjoyable part of the job is learning new systems as things change constantly. Minimal work with regulatory agencies.
Good place to work while in school
MERCHANDISE SALES (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY5 January 2017
Co-workers and supervisors were nice. Great with scheduling if you take classes. Job is rather repetitive and boring but it pays decent compared to other grocery jobs.
decent pay
Transport Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL1 January 2017
as you might imagine from a big company they really don't care about their work force having lives outside of the job however they do allow just about all the overtime you could ever want so the checks were pretty good
Pros
overtime
Cons
work scedule that changed all the time
Productive and fun workplace
Reset Represenative Temporary - Seasonal Help (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX30 December 2016
Productive and fun workplace i loved working for dr. pepper snapple beverage co. My co workers were very nice and helpful.
It is a fun fast paced work evnviorment.
Pros
discounted beverages
Cons
temporary position
Fun place to work.
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL20 December 2016
Start day early , work until you finish. Help fellow employees complete there tasks, if needed. Great line of products.
fun worke place
Loader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX19 December 2016
good job to work for every one works as a team and gets the job done as a team. its a typicl day there i learned alott bout the job amd working in the warehouse
Get work place,continues wotk,great working and meeting people.
Merchandiser Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX18 December 2016
Build relationships with store personnel to insure customer satisfaction,identity customer needs, sale opportunity for sale representative pursue and provide feedback on contractors activity and best practices.
Pros
Schedule work depends on rate of completion. Get to interact with customer and contractors.
Cons
Not much overtime
A good place to start a career
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX18 December 2016
My experience with Dr pepper was rewarding. It allowed me to learn new skills as well enhanced the skills that I've already had. There was always room for advancement but lacked working hours
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short breaks/lunch
Great job security and early morning shifts
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA15 December 2016
Great place to work at with limited supervision if job is done correctly and efficiently. The morning shifts begin at 5am until assigned work day is completely done and some overtime is given.
Pros
pay, people, benefits
Cons
constant heavy lifting and must work fast
Stable job with growth opportunities
Forklift (Current Employee) –  Irving, TX14 December 2016
For one this company has been around for years and I believe it's not going away anytime soon. Dr pepper make some of the best uniquely flavored drinks in the industry.

The benefits are great and not too expensive. I work between 50-60 hours a week with weekly pay. I have overtime pay on every check. Pay rate is okay but my hours make up for it so I bring home pretty nice size checks every Friday.

My department is cool. My manager & lead communicates with us and everything is organized. Can't speak for the other departments. I receive recognition when I work hard and that's a plus for me. After a month on the job I'm being promoted within my department and training new comers. I was also approached about another position within the company.

If you work hard it will pay off. If you come to slack off & chill you wont be happy because they will get you out of there & replace you.
Pros
Hours, Nice Management, Stable, Overtime, Growth Opportunity
Cons
Short lunches
Disorganized managment, unfair treatment of employees
Convenience Trade Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FL7 December 2016
high work load with little to no recognition on your accomplishments.
Managers would delegate their work on to others. it sucked, i hated it. Management was disrespectful to their employees
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Boulder, CO6 December 2016
A Typical Workday consists of running my route, running all stores which may have load drops or as a back stock day, cleaning up backroom condensing and keeping it organized and keeping all the stores happy with my work on a day to day basis. Additionally, helping account managers with orders when needed, communicating to account managers about any changes, communicating to them for any special orders that is requested for them to bring in for the next load.
What I learned is how the merchandising and vendor industry works, how to operate professionally use powered pallet jacks, and forklift, all in backroom receiving, and keeping good communication with all the stores managers.
The hardest part about the job is holiday season with high amounts of volume as well as the double hits.
The most enjoyable part of my job is not being in a traditional workplace setting, only time when i see or am i need of co-worker is when we are both picking up and extra store or when one of us are behind, and in need of someone to help run a store on route and same visa-versa.
Pros
flexibility in working your route, and lunch ability
Cons
short breaks, and the 7 store route
Fair pay but that's about it
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  South Bend, IN6 December 2016
I worked for DPSG for over two years. I gave them huge amounts of time and effort but management always expected more. Terrible work life balance, it became impossible to schedule things or do anything outside of work. Mandatory overtime kicked in often, usually 55 hours a week or well over. Management didn't care at all about me personally, (something I realized after my mom was diagnosed with cancer and I wasn't able to plan doctor's visits with her because of overtime.) If you have ideas on how to make things work smoother, management doesn't care at all and will not pay it any mind. Management allowed glaring errors from coworkers and expected their "good employees" to pick up all the slack. Needless to say, I hated it by the end. The pay is decent and good benefits, that's why I stayed so long.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
literally everything else
Great company to work for if you want a career with them
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL2 December 2016
You work by yourself. You respond to your manager and they will call you if they have any questions. You drive your own vehicle and get mileage remburstment. Can be very stressful at times, but you also don't have anyone breathing down your neck since you work solo.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
You don't get a social life.

2.9