Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews

Though
Merchandising/Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX24 May 2017
No hourly rate, which means "Chinesse" overtime which is your hourly wage cut in half after 40 hours a week. And when working in the summer most of the time you work overtime. Decent 401 k plan and health benefits. Don't break your back doing this job!
Ambiente Cordial
Gerente de Ventas (Current Employee) –  Monterrey, N. L.23 May 2017
Es buena, pero no esta equilibrado la relaciona resultado- ingresos
Pros
Seguros de GMM para la Familia y empleado, Prestaciones Superiores a las de Ley, Carro Ejecutivo
Cons
No hay tiempo para Vida Personal
Productive day
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PR22 May 2017
I am part of the Motts Snapple International Team. We review sales on a daily basis. Align plans with customers and develop strategic plans. Work as a team is vital .
A company with stability
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX22 May 2017
Nice company to work for. I just wish they would hire within the company when a new position comes available instead of hiring outside the company. Most of the employees do not know a job is available until there is a new employee on board.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Do not hire hardly within
great place to work
Key Account Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  London, KY19 May 2017
great place to work fun to be in different accounts everyday. I personally enjoy helping customers and providing excellent customer satisfaction......
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA18 May 2017
Good employer, changing hours and opportunities for change. Would recommend position to someone who is interested in a job that you will have to work hard but have the freedom to travel.
A decent place to work.
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Madisonville, KY18 May 2017
Not good pay for the amount of work you have to do. No advancement opportunities. Management isnt very knowledgeable. Vehicles are not up to DOT standards.
Pros
Discoubt on dr pepper
Cons
Commision pay
Fun workplace management needs some work
Brand Ambassador Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CA18 May 2017
Not a terrible place to work, but needs work with management. Very little training to employees. Doesn't give employees enough information to perform tasks.
Created a system
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX17 May 2017
Was a great job... The Sales Operations department created efficiency and bottom line dollar savings that were never seen before.
DPSG standardizing their KPI's,warehousing layouts and distribution functions was an unbelievable win for the company
Great company horrible management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OH16 May 2017
Loved the company, hard work but it's fast paced, a lot of great people . Management is terrible,they play favorites here big time . Pay is good Mande good money here
Not a job for me.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, PA15 May 2017
My least favorite job, I got paid well but they offered far too little training for a job that would take at least 6 months of training to comprehend, did not know what to do 85% of the time I was there, and they did not give me enough time to do work that would take me nearly half a day to complete.
Pros
Good pay, great benefits.
Cons
Lack of time, too much to do, too many stores to take care of.
loved it here for the first 5years..was so excited to come to work..the last two years, corporate came in and changed my job title 😞
route planner (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MI14 May 2017
This used to be a fun..productive happy work environment. We all worked very hard as ONE team. Corporate came in about 2years ago..and wanted more more more out of the workers..this facilitated everyone feeling like robots instead of valued employees...very sad. Lots of super good people left, not liking what direction the company was now heading...me included. Sad sad..😞
Pros
local management
Cons
treated like a number now..not a valued worker
They will find the best in you.
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WI7 May 2017
While I worked for Dr Pepper I learned more then I had at the majority of places I've worked. The management is extremely friendly and understand. I can actually say with confidence that I felt like a friend not just an employee. While still maintaining the required respect to meet an entire regions logistical demands.
Pros
Ever changing
Cons
Ever changing
Great company
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY5 May 2017
DPSG is an amazing place to work. Great leadership team and lots of opportunity for career advancement. Fantastic brands. Some of the most talented people in the business.
I would go and stock shelves with pop
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Spencer, IA5 May 2017
I would travel to different stores and put pop on shelves and then go to a different store and do the samething. There would days I would have to travel over 100 miles.
Pros
work at your own pace
Cons
always gone
Fast paced job/hard work with lots of lifting
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Staunton, VA2 May 2017
Job requires lifting of cases, stocking shelves, rotating product, filling vendors, collecting money from cod customers, checking vehicles in & out for the day, and doing paperwork at the end of each day. Some long hour days depending on any problems that should arise throughout the day- ex: delivery times set by customers delayed, break down of equipment/vehicles, bad weather situations that slow down delivery, etc.

Most enjoyable part of job building good business relationships with your customers. Have to have good communication skills.
Pros
health benefits, work with customers
Cons
Work in & out of bad weather, some long hour days
Pour work place don't work here
Merchandiser (part-time) (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA2 May 2017
Good pay bad management was train for only 2 days was toss out to sea with sharks left me to drown management was very pour with in 5 days to complete my training was call in the office at 5 am and with out warning was let go I am still waiting for my millage pay not good at all seek a lawyer if this happens to you ASAP
Pros
Pay okay
Cons
Management very pour no weekends off
una exelente compañia
coach comercial (Former Employee) –  Toluca, Méx.27 April 2017
lo mejor de una empresa es la estabilidad que te da con persona
Pros
incentivos
Cons
rotacion
It was an okay job
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TN27 April 2017
This was a decent job, the managers were nice to talk to and sometimes they would actually get down and help if needed be. The job itself is straight forward but no real room for an outside life and the pay didn't make it really worth it either. People there just wanted to leave, I felt like I was just wasting my potential there.
Beverage company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX26 April 2017
Loved working at beverage company - great perks being at the corporate headquarters. New organization and lots of projects and work at hand. People were nice and helpful.
Pros
Great perks and pay
Cons
Long hours and work in process management strategy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr Pepper Snapple Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8