Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Like the early start times
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Roswell, GAOctober 17, 2014
Love the early start times. To many problems within the front office
Very Hot
Loader/Stocker (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 16, 2014
Pros: going to lunch
Cons: lunch only being 30 minutes
Sort online store orders for customers to be shipped. Managment wasnt good at all rude
Excellent atmosphere
Director of Cold Drink Development (Former Employee), Plano, TXOctober 15, 2014
I started the day normally between 7am and 730am. Since being located in the central time zone, this arrival time afforded customers, and sales representatives the proper amount of time to have questions answered and resolved. The day, other than telephone calls from the field personnel then revolved around evaluating updated sales, reviewing the Nielsen – more... reports to seeing how sales can be improved in a particular region. On a daily basis there were a variety of meetings with upper management. Depending on the day it could be with the President, the Sales Zones Vice Presidents, or a peer under a separate brand that might need help. The hardest part of the job was leaving at the end of the day knowing that a project was not yet completed, even though I may have spent 10 hours working on it. The most enjoyable part of the job.... the people. – less
Good company bad management
Merchandiser (Former Employee), MichiganOctober 15, 2014
Load trucks with product. Hard work lots of lifting. Long hours work until it is done.
A lot of lip service with no action or accountability to back it up
Employee in the Iowa Area (Current Employee), IowaOctober 9, 2014
Pros: free beverages in breakroom
Cons: lack of support from leadership, lack of accountability
If you are looking for a company that values their employees, this is not the company for you.
productive and exciting
Inventory / Warehouse / Office Clerk (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 9, 2014
Pros: fun, laughs, breaks, lunch
Very fun environment, loved going to work and being around my employees it was never a dull moment, we knew how to laugh and goof around but at the same time that's how work was getting done in the mist of it all even with the manager he was awesome and very ongoing.
Dr pepper
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 1, 2014
Pros: awesome work environment
Cons: low pay
Other than the starting pay this job is great. Management really tries to work with you and they definitely understand if there is issues and do their best to help resolve them with you the best that they can.
Good job with a lot of hours.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Des Moines, IASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: was able to develop my own routine for what order i went from store to store.
Cons: very dramatic hours.
Wake up at 430, go into work to clock in. After that I would arrive at my first store to merchandise the shelves consisting of; rotating, stocking and displaying the product that was being pitched.

I learned some about sales and pitching a product.

Management was decent but slightly incompetent.

The hardest part of the job was working 12-14 hour – more... days every single day.

The most enjoyable was getting to work at a variety of locations and personnel. – less
its a job...
Reset Specialist (Current Employee), Englewood, COSeptember 23, 2014
Its a job...not very enjoyable but it pays the bills. If your looking for a career look elsewhere.
Safe, efficient plant.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Northlake, ILSeptember 21, 2014
Employee's often at odds with management. Long hours, bad union contracts
management poor
Checker (Former Employee), Northlake, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
crazy long hours, unorganized , treated poorly by supervisor
Nice refreshment company that employs many people
Office Support/ Cashier (Former Employee), Mount Morris, MISeptember 15, 2014
Pros: professional, oppertunity for advancement, hr was nice and understanding to individual needs
Cons: to much gossip, low pay, unfriendly, loud, hard to find business
warehouse atmosphere, many workers performing different tasks at the same time. Office employees preformed well, compensation did not resemble all the hard work that was put in.
long hours. wears on your body
Driver (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: independence
Cons: not payed hourly
very hard labor job that averages about 12-14 dollars per hour
to many hours for little pay
vendor (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 9, 2014
Cons: no breaks
you get three days of training and then just get thrown out there, then you get 100 bucks a day and work no less then 12 hours a day
no entertainment for the workers
Maintenance Mechanic I (Former Employee), florida flSeptember 2, 2014
•a typical day at work good,i learned change over in pet line and can line and repair all equipment in two lines,my co-worker are very good,in the factory no air condition for the workers ,the salary good acording to the work
i already gave summery before jewel
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Oswego, ILAugust 30, 2014
i already gave summery before jewel
I had a good experience when personal reasons weren't causing problems and getting in the way
Really bad workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Houston TxAugust 29, 2014
overwork you and they dont reimburse mileage and have you drive all around town.
Easy job, product sells itself; which is important because the company is hopelessly mismanaged.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Lexington, KYAugust 28, 2014
Pros: limited supervision
Cons: management
The typical work day starts at 4:00 am, when you would call in and get your route, (which changed every day). The routes can be anything from a few stores in one town, or, every store in 3-4 towns. I was told at time of hire that I would be compensated around $0.40/mile for driving my own vehicle; in actuality it was more close to $0.07/mile.
The merchandising – more... manager, Troy Gill, has no business managing anything. He would routinely forget important information regarding his employees, i.e. Deaths in the family, and even what routes he had assigned. There is a major communication issue within the company. The branch manager, Ryan, is likewise, an unethical and incompetent leader. He doubled orders to stores, only insuring that products would pile up in the back room, (because the store was already properly stocked/supplied), all in the name of keeping sales numbers up. The salesmen as a whole also do a horrible job tracking what products need to be at each store.
Long story short, the Dr Pepper Snapple Group, at least at the Lexington, KY branch is in desperate need of an overhaul. – less
The hardest part of my job.
Office Manager (Current Employee), Paw Paw MIAugust 25, 2014
When searching for a job I look for how challenging it will be. A monotonous job can get to everyone after a while. I am an efficient worker and seek a job where there is a variety of duties and enough work to keep me busy. Doing multiple tasks and staying engaged while at work is important to me. I am more productive with a solid source of work. In – more... the past I have been fortunate enough to have that in my current position, however as systems change so do duties. I find myself in a situation where policy and program changes to improve business practices, although are great for the company, leave me with less and less to do. – less
My time at Dr Pepper has prepared me for the next Chapter in my Career
Director of National Accounts (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasAugust 24, 2014
Pros: great product
Cons: challenging csd market
I thoroughly enjoyed managing Sales Teams and look forward to my next opportunity.

1 2 3 4 5

About Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success – Read more

Dr Pepper Snapple Group Photos