DP World Employee Reviews

Good Platform
Operations Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneAugust 20, 2016
i would like to submit my positive opinion as well work experience that i gained from this company. The company provided me a good platform and opportunity to improve myself. The management and overall incentives provided by the company are satisfactory. However, i want to switch my job due to accept new challenge as well to get more knowledge for my bright career.
Pros
Free Lunch but not on daily basis
Cons
our Duty is 8 hours but 4 hours overtime is compulsory
Be Creaitive member
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Suez City Sokhna PortAugust 17, 2016
Hard works, under high pressure, get perfect results and achieve customers satisfaction.
I learnt not to stop trying.
Management means good follow up.
The hardest part of the job is to stay long time waiting for promotion.
being the change agent is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Great Workplace with Diversity
Project Governance (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 17, 2016
Working on a wide range of projects including container, and non-container related. Focusing on innovation and green initiatives.
decent job
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduJuly 14, 2016
need to meet the exporters and importers,
gains more knowledge from seniors,
job structure was good in nature.
Pros
team support
Cons
need to travel a lot
it is a world of experiencing the basic mechanical maintenance.very informative for my carrier growth.
Professional Technician (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneJuly 1, 2016
i learned a lot of things from DP WORLD, which is very benefit for my carrier growth. the best thing is i got an experience how to work in a team. the gear box dismantling is very tough job that i have experienced. trouble shooting is the most enjoyable job that i have faced.
Pros
free lunch in a day for every three months
Cons
long hour duty
This will depend on season when we have great performance at work place.
Tally Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneJune 10, 2016
Summertime we have new things happening at operation.The teamwork is so great at work place, summer season things are hard,it enjoyable we make high target .
Pros
Diet food
Cons
Painful
fitness at work place
Maritime Security Officer (Former Employee) –  West Melbourne VICMay 24, 2016
.job very challenging
.to be aware about surroundings
.to be compassionate to others
.on your feet over 12 hours
.having a relaxed or easy day when nothing goes wrong...
productive, lovely collegues
Chef (Former Employee) –  Stanford le HopeMay 6, 2016
Day to day work was hard and due to the building being new, it was also full of problems and issues with new equipment.

What i have learned from this company is that contract catering is an unpredictable industry.

Management was a bit up and down due to having 3 managers in 4 months but it soon sorted itself out.

All co workers were hard working and very friendly.

The hardest part of the job was predicting how busy it was going to be. One day it was be really busy and we would run out of food, then the next day we hard hardly any customers, this was due to people working on the docks and the shift patterns of the workers which we were completely unaware of.

Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting lots of different people.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours, no consistency with managers
i like to work with a reputed company
Operator (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneApril 5, 2016
i am interested to work with a reputed company. i am thankful to my previous job because i learnt a lot of things from there.
Material Inspector (Civil) (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 21, 2016
it is a nice firm to work, having good salaries and better benefits ,hard work always gets appreciation, I have learned a lot while working here, get improve in my some weaknesses , management is good, had a friendly atmosphere at work, I enjoyed my job while inspection and visiting construction sites and meeting with people with expertise in their fields and gain knowledge
Working Situation
Cargo Controller (Former Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneFebruary 29, 2016
Dp World

I have learned lot of thing in DP World main things are give below

General Cargo operation and warehouse operation
Documentation work
delivery
employees handling
vessel handling (loading and discharging ) Goods, Steel and vehicles
plastic etc
Worklife balance and New learning each day
HC System Administrator (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 28, 2016
Company understand work life balance and Co- Workers are always ready to help and are friendly too. Everyday is new learning and working with diversified culture all the way a good experience.
Fun working place
HSE Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUDecember 13, 2015
Day to day enhancing HSE in Port

Vessel inspection

Good management

Co workers are very cooperative

Hardest part is HAZMAT operations

Goverment organasation
Pros
Free car
Cons
healthy working environment , good gaining of knowledge
Electrical Engineering Dept - Electrical Officer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHAugust 22, 2015
Very good to work , a good working environment, helpful colleagues, only package is too low . Otherwise very good firm. Fun working, a lot to learn good guidance given , freedom to work. Management is excellent
Pros
transport facilities, good food, good colleagues
Cons
salary package very less
Small Company but a good company
DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 17, 2015
Friendly environment, good projects, Great team I have worked. EBS helped me in building my confidence level to attend any type of user.
Learning Curves and Strong Networking With the Government Sectors and the Private Sectors
Customer Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUAugust 17, 2015
reviewing targets and KPI’s based on the department strategies; proceedings with the work planning and scheduling for the short and long terms. Direct communications with the department colleagues supporting them with their initiatives whether contracts or even developing projects. Reviewing projects based on making feasibility studies in order to cover the organization interests legally and to make the projects more profitable. Much more on a daily bases participating in commercial activities in order to maintain the commercial department qualities, and customers satisfactions and loyalties. the most enjoyable part of the job is the work results.
Growth and very productive
Tally clerk (Former Employee) –  Durban, ZNAugust 11, 2015
There is nothing much i can review as i was a temporary employee did not spend much time with the company. I worked as a Tally Clerk discharging containers on board the vessel and also making sure that are stowed correctly when being loaded on board the vessel at the correct sequence and position
Pros
Free gifts
Cons
Overtime
Excellent Place to work
Stanford le Hope, UK Operations Planner (Current Employee) –  London, ENGJuly 29, 2015
Very satisfied with the professionalism of my the managers and the rest of my colluegues in London Gateway. I would highly recommend it as a great workplace.
Commercial Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJuly 15, 2015
Reviewing targets and KPI’s based on the department strategies; proceedings with the work planning and scheduling for the short and long terms. Direct communications with the department colleagues supporting them with their initiatives whether contracts or even developing projects. Reviewing projects based on making feasibility studies in order to cover the organization interests legally and to make the projects more profitable. Much more on a daily bases participating in commercial activities in order to maintain the commercial department qualities, and customers satisfactions and loyalties. the most enjoyable part of the job is the work results.
Fast paced
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  AmericaMay 19, 2015
There is no typical day at work, if you are looking for fast paced this is the place to work
CEO is a connected and supportive
The hardest part is that you are on call 24/7