DPM Office Support
The DPM Office support role is an administration/clerical position supporting the Downtown Pedestrian Mall Manager (DPM), including Stephen Avenue Walk and Barclay Mall. This is a contract position that will offer insight to the management of vendors, permitting, human resources, reporting and public realm planning.
Projects within the DPM range from contract agreements with vendors, fiscal management and reporting, reviewing special event applications and determining permit requirements, fulfilling grant requirements, staff payroll reporting and day to day management, and working with community partners. This support position key measure of success will be timely preparation of materials for DPM clients and accurate record keeping.
Duties & Responsibilities of this Role
- Admin and clerical duties to assist the DPM Manager including;
- DPM related telephone reception, and communications
- Management of permit requests and delivery
- Street vendor contract and fiscal management
- Payroll data preparation
- Managing the booking schedule for kiosks and stage entertainment; contracts, fiscal & assets
- Monitoring and coordination of project resources (tents/linens/inventory).
- Development and maintenance of templates / documentation standards.
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to liaise with groups and organizations.
- Basic to advanced computer skills
- Proactive work ethic
What you will learn:
- Vendor management and contract agreement
- Workforce Management for special events
- Logistics planning
- Reporting skills
As soon as possible – Sept 30th 2014
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:30pm
Salary: Entry – mid level
Based on skills and experience.