Dovekie is currently seeking candidates for several positions as Planning / Scheduling Technicians for our client who is a Canadian shipbuilder.
As a Planning / Scheduling Technician, your role will be critical to project success and will involve (but may not be limited to):
- participation in development of detailed designs
- development of detailed work pack budgets for issuance to field
- auditing of labour hour charging to ensure allocation to proper work pacs/job numbers
- review and verification of work pac percent complete for progress reporting
- development and updating of project schedules
The ideal candidate will:
- have 3+ years experience in shipbuilding, oil and gas, or marine fabrication/construction
- have multidisciplinary experience considered an asset (steel, electrical, joiner, mechanical, etc)
- be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Term and full time positions available with flexible turnaround schedules if necessary.
Compensation structure is very competitive but will vary depending on experience and availability.
We look forward to hearing from you.