Doubletree Hotel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
High school Co-op placement
Co-op placement student (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONMarch 8, 2015
Pros: free lunch and dinner
Cons: long hours of standing
Experienced being in Catering events office, Banquet services and Guest services (front desk)
Learning how to have good communicational skills with guest from different countries or cities
Employees treated me with respect and care while I was doing my co-op hours

I enjoyed greeting guest as they come up front to the front desk
Good Place To Work
Front Desk Agent/ Night Auditor (Current Employee), Kamloops, BCJanuary 19, 2015
Never have been to any bad situation in the workplace. I have learned a lot about customer service, most importantly how to make the guest to feel that they are in their home, rather than hotel.Co-workers are really helpful.I have not found anything in this job which is tough or hard.I enjoyed every moments in my job.
Is a nice workplace to cotinue a professional career
Housekeeping supervisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 17, 2013
• Controlling and monitoring suites
• Providing excellent attention to guest concerns
a good enviroment with a nice and happy people to work with
bar waitress (Current Employee), UAE ras al khaimaMay 26, 2013
I really like my job at the moment because I make it to the point that I can take responsibilities and I have the self ownership. The company trusted me to monitor the bar I learned lots of things doing the inventory how to make requisition and managing the bar alone . The management was cooperative but sometimes they need to give the staff some compliment for doing a good job. The hardest part of the job was working long hours ,working under sun. I think the most enjoyable part of the job was making the guest satisfy. They are the one who make me feel important. They say that staff are the main reason why the guest keep on coming to our hotel, Because we gave them service that exceed to their expectation..
Heures de travail
Aylmer, Gatineau, QC (Former Employee), canadaJanuary 6, 2014
Les heures de travail ne sont pas suffisante. Je ne suis jamais certaine de travailler.