Doris Law Office is a multi-service law firm offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in Ontario, the U.S., and abroad, with offices in Ottawa, Prescott and Brockville.
We are currently offering a career opportunity for an Associate lawyer within our Family Law department to work within a team environment. Based in our Brockville office and attending our various other offices on an as-needed basis, the successful candidate will ensure our clients receive sound advice and superior service relating to Family Law. We believe there is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer to be introduced to challenging work and potentially secure a leadership role in the future.
The candidate’s responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Advising clients with respect to all aspects of Family Law and mediation
- Negotiating and drafting applicable agreements, court filings and ancillary documents
- Preparing and maintaining meticulous records and reports
- Participating in business development initiatives with senior counsel
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Highly motivated, with strong career commitment and aspiration for professional growth.
- Attention to detail and able to prepare legal documents and correspondence with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills for managing client files in a timely and orderly manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and comfortable liaising with clients
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume via email to Goretti Pernitzky at Doris Law Office
Multi-service law firm offering a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in Ontario, the U.S., and abroad, with offices in...