A leading Canadian manufacturer of commercial furniture since 1971, Dor-Val Mfg. Ltd. provides a large and diverse custom line of products, including quality wood, metal and upholstered seating, tables and booths, used mainly in the hospitality and healthcare markets. Job location is in St-Laurent, Quebec, with little or no traveling required.
- Coordinate the complete bi-weekly payroll process for 100 employees
- Manage group insurance enrollment including taxable benefits
- Responsible for the pay equity & Loi 90 training files
- Support for all Health & Safety related issues
- Process all CSST claims
- Update employee files & manage correspondence including reprimand letters
- Participate in projects related to payroll and human resources
- Prepare monthly commission reports & Mileage expense reports
- Prepare monthly sales & month end reports
- Assist the controller with various accounting duties
- Experience with ADP pay@work
- Working knowledge of the Quebec Labour standards and Health & Safety laws
- A strong sense of professionalism, courtesy and discretion
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills are required.
- Must be resourceful, determined and willing to take initiative.
- Expected to adapt well to a changing, complex and demanding environment.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent follow-through skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Excel and Word are required.
- Must be proficient in French and English, both spoken and written.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position.
A competitive salary is offered depending on qualifications, with full company benefits. This is a permanent career position with opportunity for advancement.
This position is ideal for a multi-tasked oriented individual that wishes to grow within the compagny. Please send your Resume by email.
Indeed - 8 months ago