Doosan Infracore International

Doosan Infracore International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, challenging, great co-workers, natural light windows,fire place
Regional Category Manager (Current Employee), West Fargo, NDMarch 16, 2015
Pros: company fleet cars, each to check out
Cons: tobacco free
Open collaborative atmosphere, hard working people, driven to stay #1. The company is in the process of opening the work environment up, no more offices, spreading the open atmosphere and innovative work environment.

Team environment, work right beside my team. We can talk with each other and get other opinions on matters.

We have a job to do and they let you go do it. I manage my team as I see fit. We hold regular team meetings and hold a larger team meeting with others from other departments once a quarter.
Old School Management and Mentality dressed up in a Google Sweatshirt
Program Manager II (Former Employee), Bismarck, NDMarch 10, 2015
Unpleasant, and at times hostile work environment. I was prevented from doing my job, stonewalled, and purposefully left out of meetings where key decisions were made.
Work / Life Balance
Analyst (Current Employee), Statesville, NCNovember 2, 2013
Pros: work / life balance
Cons: culture
Doosan understands that there is life outside of work and works with its employees to balance them both.
Political Environment
Multiple Positions (Former Employee), Statesville, NCMay 9, 2013
Pros: having a job
Cons: lack of leadership, politics, corporate greed
If your not part of the "Good 'ol Boy's" club you might as well never hope to advance in the company... They claim to practice the whole "One Doosan" and "Inwha" but it is complete BS. This is a Marketing focused company, where anyone closely associated with them reek the benefits, while other departments are directed to decrease budgets.
Not bad
Compliance Officer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2013
Typical office; fun people to work with; has it's ups and downs like all other companies
NA
Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 13, 2012
There are some really nice employees at this company. Prefer not to make any more comments on this company at this time.

About Doosan Infracore International

Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan – Read more