Our client a National company looking to fill a number of vacancies with technical analysts in the areas of IT. We are looking for experienced individuals with strong communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. Our client offers a progressive training environment where you have the ability to continue to enhance your career knowledge and experience. You must be a solution driven individual with a very strong understanding of all aspects of a technical work environment.
- Strong understanding and delivery of technology , technical requirements, support implementations, execution and design
- Regularly communicate technology upgrades, and considerations, daily challenges when working with the design of interface contracts.
- Negotiate technical solutions by following operational strategies to execution
- Provides the technical support throughout a variety of implementation processes
- Provides the explanations required on how to understand the problem domain and how the technology requirements
- Assists with the development of project proposals by following and managing an assigned budget
- Reviews system requirements for domain issues , providing solutions
- Liaison with the Technical Architects and Writers ensuring a balance with the business requirements and technical requirements while staying within budget
- Provide assistance to project managers in the understanding of technical projects
- Provides the client with strategic solutions for interface contracts, and the message patterns to record workflows
- Development of templates , process and procedures to develop the required work products
- Assist the Technical teams developing test plans and test cases
- 5years + experience working in the IT Industry
- Strong knowledge of strategic planning, Re-Engineering, Integrations and messaging patterns and IT resources
- Must have extensive knowledge and hands on experience working as a developer
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Systems Analyst on mid to large projects through the development and integration process
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion, or BizTalk or other recognized development technologies.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to work in a positive team environment
- Technical experience working with XML, BPEL, JAVA development, Oracle and a variety of Engines.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -