Our client, a large International Manufacturing company in Vegreville, is currently looking for candidates who stand out as leaders. Individuals who are detail oriented and take pride in their work. If you are a self-motivated individual with exceptional people skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with time sensitive deadlines then please consider applying to this role. Our client offers excellent compensation and benefits to the right individual.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe plant.
- Meet plant production goals.
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of purchasing, production, and shipping.
- Responsible for establishing all shift production schedules.
- Schedule and conduct plant meetings.
- Responsible for product quality control for the plant.
- A dedicated and proven leader able to work closely with all business functions.
- 6 plus years of experience in a high production environment.
- Lean Manufacturing, with 5 years of managerial experience.
- High energy level required.
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities and
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
Indeed - 18 months ago