Permanent Full Time Salary Band $ 35,000 - $40,000.00
Our Company represents a client who is experiencing significant growth. Through this process they have determined a need for a number of Co-ordinators for their relocation division. We are looking for a professional candidate who is a self-starter who is not afraid to take responsibility, and make decisions with regards to day to day operational tasks. This position requires strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills and the application of effective problem solving, prioritizing and time management skills to work in a fast paced office environment. The candidate needs to be well spoken and well written.
There are four very important qualifications that must be met for this position to be filled.
The First Qualification - Is all about attitude: The candidate needs to have the right attitude most of all. By this we mean they need to be optimistic, motivated, pro-active and service orientated. They also need to have an understanding of their own personal core values and the discipline to live by them to a large degree. The need for honesty is a given.
Second Qualification –The candidate we are looking for needs to be a high achiever with a very good understands of real estate and mortgage administrative functions. You are a definite people person who is accustomed to working with and dealing with all levels of people. A minimum of 2 years working experience in these areas are critical to the success of this role.
The Third Qualification – Is all about personality type: This position needs a person who has a high attention to detail and must love having things organized to a “T”. There is a lot of “paper” in the real estate business and somebody needs to keep track of all the details. They must have a natural tendency to be very deliberate, specific, analytical, and methodical and are typically interested in a lot of detail. Their friends or people who know them well would probably describe the candidate as a “Perfectionist”. The candidate will also enjoy, and be good at, dealing with people, known and unknown, in person and on the phone.
The Fourth Qualification – Is all about having fun: To put it bluntly – People who are too serious or full of themselves are not going to be a good fit. We like to work hard in order to be successful and to get the desired task accomplished in an efficient and effective manner but we also like to have a little fun while we do it. Work takes up a lot of our time and we find it’s more pleasurable if we enjoy the people we interact with on a daily basis. A sense of humor is definitely required.
- Updating contact management lists
- Filing – electronically and in paper format mortgage documents
- Reviewing real estate listings and working with agents to book viewing times
- Creating and placing ads
- Organizing house viewings, preparing documentation for the client, house listings, area maps and comparable
- Working with clients personal financial information to assist in mortgage prequalification processes
- Working with mortgage documentation, interest rates and real estate documents
- Basic bookkeeping functions
- A minimum of 2 years working in a real estate or mortgage financing industry
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in customer service working directly with customers in person or on the phone
- Bilingual ( French) candidates definitely have an added asset
- Experience with computers specifically data base management and Excel knowledge, spreadsheet management , editing and formatting
- A strong team player with outstanding communication skills, people skills and organizational skills
- Any business courses or related experience will be considered an asset.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -