A Winnipeg based Company with offices in Alberta and Saskatoon is looking for an experienced office administrator to manage their very busy office in the Saskatoon area. Our Client advises us that they are looking for individuals who possess very strong organizational skills, who are efficient and accurate. You must be accustomed to working in very fast paced environments having the ability to provide multi-faceted administrative support to the entire Senior Management Team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the administrative and basic bookkeeping activities are completely on a timely basis and you will contribute to the company’s success.
- Preparation of basic invoicing, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist in the processing of employee payroll up to 15 staff
- Prepare daily bank deposits
- Prepare purchase orders and ensures all customer files are maintained and up to date
- Reconcile daily account ledgers
- Assist with the month end procedures
- Attends meetings , records minutes and assists with other relevant administrative tasks
- Provides support to Senior Management team, Providing full administrative support including prioritizing incoming communications through both email and paper based verticals
- Answers phone calls and directs the calls to the appropriate individuals within the organization.
- Responsible for the scheduling of executive meeting and other committee meetings, including meal and location arrangements
- Ensures that all meeting materials is prepared and circulated to all relative members prior to the meetings.
- Maintains filing system for Senior Managers on all current correspondence
- Drafts internal correspondence upon request and ensures effective delivery
- Manages and ensures that the processes are followed pertaining to corporate policies according to policy manuals. Ensures updates to policy manuals.
- Proofreads and edits all written communications
- Schedules all travel arrangements, itineraries and budgets, manages Senior Management expense reports
- 2+ years of administrative experience required, combined with experience working with basic bookkeeping
- Completion of a recognized office administration or post-secondary education or an accounting diploma would be considered a strong asset.
- Positive attitude with ability to work within a positive and close team
- Outstanding customer service skills , ability to deal with customers over the phone and in person
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential in this role
- The ability to respect Management confidentiality is required at all times
- Confidence in working independently, meeting deadlines and strong communication skills both verbal and written is expected.
Our client offers a wide range of employee benefits and a very competitive salary with bonus incentives.