Domtar Employee Review

Great salary, very easy going job, great learning experience
Core manager, and General aid (Former Employee) –  Windsor, QC25 April 2013
Learned how to drive fork lifts, and learned the basics of team work. Co-workers are hard working people, and they expect you to be just as hard working, which is a good thing. Security is top notch, no one was hurt on the job while i was there. Cafeteria food was expensive, but its better to pack a lunch.
Pros
not very stressful, well paid.
Cons
long hours, very hot inside

Other Domtar Employee Reviews

Winder operator
Winder operator (Former Employee) –  Espanola, ON30 November 2017
I worked at domtar pulp and paper for 6 years and I found that it was slowly going downhill with maintenance and management,it did pay well and had good benefits but I found that it would not be a job I'd want for life.
Productive and great work environment
Production Technician & Return to Work Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ear Falls, ON29 November 2017
I learned safety, production goals, team work. Lots of room for advancement with the Mill. Moved from Production to Administrative positions within 2 years. Great work culture. Hardest part of my job was leaving as Mill was shutting down. Most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with and for.
Pros
Advancement with in.
Cons
Having to leave