Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Past Paced work place
General Store Manager (Former Employee), windsor, ontarioMay 14, 2015
 Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
 Managing the store daily activities including the hiring, firing, inventory control, ordering, and P & L.
 Helping develop the store and marketing strategy for the growth of the store and future development.
 Training and support of the work team and developing a strong management team.
Dominos review.
manager (Former Employee), Bracebridge, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: too many hours
I learned so much from being a manager at Domino's Pizza, but it was not suited to my family life, my co-workers were great. They hardest part of the job was not seeing my daughter. Most enjoyable part was helping customers.
dont work here !
Assistant manager (Current Employee), OntarioMay 8, 2015
people are great, jobs incredibly stressful to much stress for a pizza shop in my opinion most enjoyable part of the job unfortunately was leaving.
Extraordinary
Cashier (Former Employee), Belleville OntarioApril 25, 2015
Working here was one of the best jobs i have had. The team and the management were superb and shows why the location did so well overall. Not to forget that the quality of the products were topnotch.
Decent workplace
Pizza Cook (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSApril 23, 2015
Pros: Free pizza if made wrong
Cons: Rude boss
The boss's weren't are professional as one should be running a business, but the workers and public we're great. Loves the environment but not the people who run the franchise
Enjoyable Job!
Delivery Expert (Current Employee), London, ONApril 21, 2015
Pros: Free food on occasion, big tips, and music while working
Cons: Far fewer hours in the summer, 30 minute drive from home
Everyone at work is very friendly and fun to be around, management is understanding, helpful and supportive, and I love driving and being able to listen to my own music.
Not a lot to do
Staff Member (Summer only) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 17, 2015
Due to overstaffing issues many of the staff at my Domino's location had virtually nothing to due all day long. But it was still a good experience though.
Domino's
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), 317 Northern Ave.April 9, 2015
Pros: 50% off pizza
Cons: repeatative.
A day of work consists of making pizzas cleaning and helping customers. It taught me patients and customer service skills, as well as time management. Coworkers are very fun to work with. It gets repetitive after a while.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service Crew Trainer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Long Shifts
The most enjoyable part of the job was that my crew workers were very enthusiastic. They are very loving and kind people to be around. I enjoyed my job very well but I am looking for better opportunities as that job was a temporary job.
fun
Contract Driver (Former Employee), sault ste marieMarch 25, 2015
Clock in, put ornament on hood, get pizza, drop off pizza, get pizza, drop off pizza, get pizza, drop off pizza, ect. Fun people tho, great for college kids
Domino's Pizza
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 22, 2015
Pros: discounted pizza, fun environment
Cons: late night shifts
The enviroment was amazing. Always motivated to do your best. Hours were flexible which was great for those still in school. Pizza was given to those who worked long shifts. Easy and fun job.
Customer Service Experience
Part-time In-store associate and Delivery Driver (Current Employee), 1115 Ouellette AvenueMarch 20, 2015
Working at Domino's pizza has been a really exciting and learning experience for me.
Dealing with different customers, their needs, demands, complains and even helping in making pizzas, everything was a part of a learning curve.
A typical day at work consisted of taking orders, helping the pizza makers with completing the orders and most importantly timely deliveries.
Since I work as an insider plus a delivery driver, work pressure is a little high specially during week ends, but with friendly co-workers I have never really had to worry about that.
Overall it is an experience, I am sure will help me further in my career, no matter which career path I follow.
Great work environment but no befits and minimal wages
In store employee (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCMarch 19, 2015
Pros: awesome co-workers and good day to day work
Cons: low pay wage with no benefits and high demand for speed
You walk into work with a good attitude you'll have a great time just don't expect a slow day you will be on your feet at all time's
good easy place to work nice environment
delivery driver (Current Employee), Grande Prairie, ABMarch 5, 2015
Pros: tips
Cons: no time off low pay
hard working for most of the day then dies down after all morning workers go home.

learned good customer service skills

co workers were easy to get along with great work environment

talk to unhappy customers

getting to work with the people that i worked with they were all such great people.
be honesty, fun workplace, provide best service to customer
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee), WinnipegMarch 4, 2015
Pros: fun workplace
Cons: wage base on order
Deliver pizza's order to customer, be safe and on time.
lots of things that is not in my duties but i learn to help and do more things that out of my job for other co-worker.
friendly with customer and co-worker
solver customer's problem
Domino's Pizza Work Settings
Chef/Customer Service (Former Employee), BCFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free pizza
Cons: short shifts
-typical day at work either slow or busy
-hockey nights super busy
-during summer really slow
-minimum 2 hour shifts and works depending on how busy it is
-managers are cool
-hardest part of the job was being able to multitask between taking phone calls, customer service, making the pizza itself, and tending the oven
-the social interaction with different customers everyday was the most enjoyable
dominos
cook (Former Employee), montrealFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: lots of people
it was an great experience to work at dominos the service customers and employees were great plusthey really help you when you need it
productive workplace that was very busy
Food Prep (Former Employee), Ajax, ONFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: not enough hours or pay
A typical day of work would consist of me answering calls, taking orders, helping with the kitchen and what not. This company taught me to be on task, productive and on top of things. My co-workers were good, they were always helping me whenever I needed it. The hardest part of the job is learning new tasks and being an expert at it on the first time, my coworkers always expected that coming from me.. The enjoyable part of the job was talking with customers, taking their orders, I liked the interaction with customers the most.
line cook
Line Cook (Former Employee), Rocky Mountain HouseFebruary 13, 2015
I learned lots of new things and how to make pizzas and the most enjoyable part of the job was everything. I enjoyed working here and getting along with most of the co workers
great
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 12, 2015
this was a great fun job that i would love to do again if given the chance. i would recommend this job to anyone. you should try to get a position here.

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Our roots date back to a single store that opened in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Mich. Since then, Domino’s has grown to become a – Read more