Domino's Employee Reviews

annoying, not fun, cheap
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON23 April 2017
- Organized products
- Worked cashier
- rude co workers and managers
- salary was under minimum wage
- One enjoyable thing was that one of my friends were working there
Pros
discount on food
Cons
rude co workers and managers
great co-workers
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Portage la Prairie, MB23 April 2017
gets busy usually lunch & supper
learned about the FIFO rule, how to slap dough, top pizzas.
the management is okay, but its also kind of crummy, labor board has been called in once already due to management.
everyone is amazing ( speaking about coworkers)
trying not to get overwhelmed and grizzly over whats happening and/or during management giving someone unnecessary heck.
the most enjoyable part of the job is coming in and being greeted politely, your coworkers are happy to see you and you just the same to see them.
Pros
free small pizzas after 8 hours of work lol
Cons
full time hiring getting reduced
Easy, laidback
CSR (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 April 2017
Dominos was a really laid back job, the training was pretty easy. Although most of the time you aren't doing anything, you do get a fair discount on pizza and a really flexible schedule.
Pros
Fair discounts, easy to learn
Cons
Idle-time
Delivery Driver in Brantford and area.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON18 April 2017
Working as a delivery driver with Domino's provided me with the opportunity to learn more about the city of Brantford from a geographical standpoint. As a future officer, I will be more easily able to respond to distress calls, as I'm more familiar with the area after making deliveries all over the city.
It was fun and satisfying
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK16 April 2017
Working at Domino's Pizza was not only fun but it was also satisfying. This was because the my fellow workers, managers and I had created this environment where when customers come, we always tried to make sure they have fun as long as they are with us and they are satisfied once they leave. As long as I was there, any customer that had ever given us a feedback was positive. This also made us as workers feel good about ourselves.
average
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK13 April 2017
it was a good experience you get to learn a-lot about food and different combinations of toppings that people like you also learn to make the base and proper ingredients in proportion to what is required
Cons
4 hours shift
Great place to work as a first job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 April 2017
The environment is a great place, whether you are a delivery driver or work as an in-store.
Upper management makes it hard to move up in company and makes it even harder when you want/get a raise.
Energetic workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 April 2017
Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods at a time. Overall i'm giving this place a plus. I genuinely enjoyed my time working there besides the fact that it was a fast food place that was very small spaced, a lot of employees bumping into each other once busy but over all it was not a bad experience. I loved being able to make customers feed satisfied when they left. Also enjoyed making people feel welcome and seeing smiles on their faces was a high light to my day. I am an energetic person so i did not mind the hours spent on my feet as long as i was being productive i was okay.
Pros
Tips at work and satisfied customers
Cons
Very small space, lots of bumping into each other
Fun work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Wainwright, AB7 April 2017
Was always a fun work day, Delivery driver got to learn the town better meet new people the hardest part would be dealing with rude people once and a while but that's it
Fast work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  3059 portage avenue4 April 2017
They resolve the problems of customers as soon as possible and there first priority to give customer a excellent food and good experience . They are hardworking people and knows how to tackle worst situations.
Poor pay. Poor hours. Stressful.
Cook and Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Barrhaven, ON2 April 2017
Nothing good can be said about this company. I learned every position and was still treated poorly. I had to work a few different positions every day and received the lowest pay. Horrible place to work.
Overall good
Dominos Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON1 April 2017
Overall good summer job, not a career choice for me though. The worst part was having to stay up late for the closing shifts at 2am which sucked when you started your shift at 5pm when you were in school all day.
Productive workplace with best in class crew
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2017
With almost more than half an year working for the company i have nothing but praise to heap up on them. Everyday is a new learning experience and new tasks will be successfully completed with transferable skills like teamwork, leading a team, inventory management etc.
loved each and everyday at work
Manager, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  richomnd hill22 March 2017
a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.

Utilize this question as a way to drive home the facts that you are aware of the skills necessary for the position, that you have those skills and that you have the experience to prove it.
Nice
Flyer Delivery (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 March 2017
Distributing flyers and promoting business was fun. Just standing in the sun was a bit too much. Free pizza is amazing after a long hot day of work! They drop you back at the Dominos location. Good work for kids to start off with.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Standing in the sun
good hours and good comunity, pretty easy to get settled in.
Customer service and Phones (Former Employee) –  Fergus, ON16 March 2017
The pay was good and the hours were really good. The people were nice and inviting, the manager was very nice and understanding with my medical issues. The job was fairly easy as long s you pay attention and work hard.
Working in Dominos together with the team
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 March 2017
I am currently managing dominos Pizza every monday and tuesday, cashing out drivers, doing the closing duties and everything. I'm looking for a full time job that will be fit in my credentials so i can apply my experience and extend my knowlege when it comes to growing technologies today.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
bad
Assistant Manager/Csr/Driver (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON12 March 2017
the people you work with are great, the food you make is great, but the problem is that ithe place is run like a prison,do one thing wrong and your hours will be cut
Pros
great people
Cons
run like a prison
nice work area but poor management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE10 March 2017
management was not great as i ended up being left off the schedule and was then penciled in but not told that they had penciled me in. and ithey had confused multiple times when i first got hired abot when i cold actually start working.
Fun to work, but pay is less
Customer Service Representative(Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2017
Very less pay
Work is more
Fun to work
Not that much stressful
Easy job
Learnt time management
Managing the whole store is hardest part
Making Pizza is the easiest job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9