Domino's Employee Reviews

Domino's Pizza Review
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON4 December 2016
My work at Domino's is the most prominent job in the life that has taught me a lot of things. Most importantly, it has taught me how to operate as a team with my colleagues. Not just the driver's, but the insiders as well. We all learn to work together and become friendly to accomplish the same goals. We always help each other out and make sure we are all satisfied.

I also learned how to deal with customers. Thanks to my experience with Domino's, it has taught me how to make sure people are satisfied with excellent service.
Pros
Lenient hours, amazing staff, work that does not require physical labour.
Cons
Unreliable hours
Very efficient and well managed company.
Properly giving customer service (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB28 November 2016
I learned many things such as how to make pizza from scratch and even how to better my customer service skills in a positive manner. The management was very productive and polite, as well as the co-workers.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fergus, ON21 November 2016
Working for Domino's Pizza has been a great experience. I have learned a lot working for dominos. It's an environment that everyone strives for, a comfortable, easy going environment with excellent management.
great
Customer Service Representative / Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Conception Bay South, NL14 November 2016
i loved this job, was my first real job and the staff really made this store what it is, tips were great it was just a shave they had to cut down hours
It was a goof enviroment, too many hours and not enough salary
Food counter attendant (Former Employee) –  Wainwright, AB8 November 2016
It was a decent place to work, wish u could have kept on there but I wasn't earning enough salary And I was working to many hours
Its nice place to wrok
Employee (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON4 November 2016
Its nice place to work good staff. Friendly environment.But those who travel a long its tough for them nd the one who is pure veggie.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Long travelling
Fun place with a lot of friendly coworkers
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON2 November 2016
I went to work delivered pizza, most of the time always getting free pizza. When I went out to deliver pizza I always get tipped by the friendly people of Leamington.
Pros
free food
Fast pace and Productive Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 November 2016
-take orders over the phone/in person
-prepare pizza and other food items
-clean up
-overall it was a good and enjoyable experience
-minimum wage
-co-workers were friendly and hardworking
-worst part was overtime on weeknights
-most enjoyable part was interacting with customers
Pros
Free dinners/lunches
Cons
Did not take school into consideration, did not always pay for all hours worked
decent work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON25 October 2016
decent work place, though management was very unprofessional. Which was the cause for my departure from this company. The actual company it self is a quality one.
Pros
tips
Cons
work place drama
Great place for beginner experiences
Banner Waving (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC19 October 2016
I used this as volunteer work, management was amazing, the co-workers were extraordinary and worked around the clock to get the job done.
Great first job
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC19 October 2016
Dominos is a great company to work for whether its a first job or not, as a driver you are almost always on the road or at the door talking to people. When the rush does slow down and you're back at the store finishing up the simple tasks whether that be cleaning or prepping, even helping on the makeline or ovens. Dominos has a variety of different shifts that u can take and there are always shifts to pickup, they will always work with you to get the hours yo want
Pros
Good Environment and energy
Cons
Some problems in the staff/management
Very fast paced and busy, Yet enjoyable
Customer service/cashier (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE11 October 2016
A typical day at work would include folding pizza boxes after a big rush so they were ready during our rush hour. I learned how to use their cash and ordering system as well as properly labeling the boxes for the appropriate orders. Management wasn't too bad, they were good to help when asked for help. The boss however was not appropriate at all. My co-workers were helpful as well but not all the staff took the job serious . I was usually picking up the work that they were asked to do. Which I definitely didn't mind as it kept me busy and yet made me feel accomplished and proud as I took on more work than was asked. I feel I made a good impression of my working habits. I didn't find any part of my job was hard. I loved my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was making customers happy, and we'd sometimes get a staff pizza or pizza to take home if the customers did not pick up their order.
Pros
Tips and good pay
Fun, flexible workplace
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 October 2016
As delivery driver for Dominos my schedule is extremely flexible which would work great for someone who has children or activities to work around. Overall not a very strenuous job, with some of the best management and coworkers I've had to date. Downside is my location is not as busy as others and there is no room for advancement.
Worst management ever
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON3 October 2016
The GM overworks his employees for a low pay rate.
He expects them to drop everything, including school to be available for certain sales periods. He posts the schedule Monday afternoon and expects you to have your uniform and be ready to work Monday evening with no questions asked. He pulls favourites who can do no wrong, yet everyone else gets in trouble for everything.

The only good thing about the job are the other assistant mangers and younger employees who work there.
When the GM isn't around, the job is actually fun.
Owner and Operator
Owner, Operator (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC30 September 2016
Operated and covered one of the fastest growing markets in B.C, developed various marketing strategies to bring awareness to customers. Provided successful management skills to drive sales and revenue in high competitive market.
Fun workplace with Multi-nationalities
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE28 September 2016
I enjoy my work at Domino's
Co- workers are helpful and learn so much every day.
The best part of my job is we meet so many people every day.
I love the way we not only sell pizza's but an experience.
Pros
Working with multi culture
great company!
Volunteer- Darlington (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON28 September 2016
I loved working there! the people and atmosphere was great but, they had a lot of part time employees resulting in not enough hours. The job and people there was great!
Pros
experience
Cons
not alot of hours
very fast paced
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 September 2016
Most days I'd clean trays, both scrapping tags off and later putting them through the tray wash machine. If I wasn't cleaning trays I was running the dough divider, a machine that cuts the dough into small pieces. I'd have to check weights of the dough to be sure they were accurate for each different size and each different batch of dough. I'd also place the dough into the trays. On the rare days I worked in the cooler, counting and stacking the trays of dough as they came down the conveyer. After production was completed, we would clean all machines and work areas to standards .This taught me how work in a very fast paced environment and taught me better time management skills. The Management had deteriorated over the years and the work environment was becoming hostile.
Pros
close to home
Cons
management had deteriorated, work environment was becoming hostile
Fast pace and fun work place.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC16 September 2016
In stores, prep, clean, make the pizzas, pack the pizzas, and take orders. It is quite a fast pace place to work, but the staff is friendly, and it was a great introduction to customer service.
Pros
Free pizza, and discount!
Cons
Hours
fun workplace but upper management is terrible
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 September 2016
Working at Domino's has been a terrible experience. I love the people I work with and the store I run but upper management does the opposite of help. They let you sink then blame you and publicly scold you when numbers are not the best. When trying to get help upper management merely brushes you off.
Over all terrible management style but great in store atmosphere
Loyalty is not a strong pint they will throw you under the bus the first chance they get.
Pros
nice people, fun job
Cons
long hours, no benefits, no help, terrible upper management

2.9