Domino's
2,824 reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This is an ok job for drivers. For delivery jobs of this type, they pay as well as or better than similar pizza delivery jobs in this city.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJune 16, 2015
Pros: the people you meet, the tips when good, pleasant atmosphere when you have a good manager, new community programmes
Cons: $7.50 per hour plus tips, amazingly cheap customers you pay for your uniform and fuel, a sometimes toxic atmosphere when you have a stressed out manager, long hours for even remotely good wage, no benefits, and dishes to do when you actually think you are supposed to be a driver, not a diswasher
If you really want to be a pizza delivery driver, do so with your eyes wide open, especially if you plan on making this a career. It can be a very difficult way to make a living. It is best suited to either students looking to earn some money, retired persons, or the desperate.Above all, you will need a good car that is easy on petrol. Yes, you have to pay for your own gas.

I am not trying to – more... be obtuse about being desperate.. If you are really, really stuck for money, this is an excellent way to help out; at least as long as the tips are good.

It is a high paced atmosphere . Go away if you are lazy or are a live at home student who thinks the world owes you. You will have to work. A driver owes that to his or her customer. If they tip, which they ought to, it is their hard earned money that is going to the driver.

Think hard before you become a driver. No job that I have ever held holds as many contradictions as this. It can be so rewarding on one hand and so incredibly frustrating on the other. You rely so much on tips and the hidden costs of working here can be high when you consider fuel and that you will have to pay for your uniform, too. And they are not cheap.. So, please if after reading this you fancy a pizza, tip your driver! – less
Productive work place , but with bad management
Night Supervisor (Former Employee), Saint John, NBJune 4, 2015
Pros: work under minimal supervision
Cons: Bad management
I learned how to work under alot of pressure and how to be a good leader for my staff. But was told to lie to my customers and management wanted me to do thing i was not comfortable with. Entire time i worked there i worked many pay periods over 100 hours and never received any overtime.
The Environment was alright
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winkler, MBMay 27, 2015
Pros: ordering food at a discount there
Cons: Long Hours
The typical day at work was answering phones and taking orders, making sure that the orders were in the correct order. I learned how to cut pizzas and prep the other food. The manager was not a very professional man and completely disrespectful to the employees. Some of the employees were very helpful and I was one of the first employees to work at this specific Domino's facility. Hardest part of the job was successfully dealing with angry customers. The most enjoyable part was working with the computers there.
Good place.
Flyer Distributor. (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 21, 2015
Pros: Free pizzas.
Cons: Low salary
I liked the job there. It was fun althought it was only a part time summer job. But I enjoyed working there. Staff is very friendly. Would recommend working there.
Past Paced work place
General Store Manager (Former Employee), windsor, ontarioMay 14, 2015
 Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
 Managing the store daily activities including the hiring, firing, inventory control, ordering, and P & L.
 Helping develop the store and marketing strategy for the growth of the store and future development.
 Training and support of the work team and developing a strong management team.
Dominos review.
manager (Former Employee), Bracebridge, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: too many hours
I learned so much from being a manager at Domino's Pizza, but it was not suited to my family life, my co-workers were great. They hardest part of the job was not seeing my daughter. Most enjoyable part was helping customers.
dont work here !
Assistant manager (Current Employee), OntarioMay 8, 2015
people are great, jobs incredibly stressful to much stress for a pizza shop in my opinion most enjoyable part of the job unfortunately was leaving.
Extraordinary
Cashier (Former Employee), Belleville OntarioApril 25, 2015
Working here was one of the best jobs i have had. The team and the management were superb and shows why the location did so well overall. Not to forget that the quality of the products were topnotch.
Decent workplace
Pizza Cook (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSApril 23, 2015
Pros: Free pizza if made wrong
Cons: Rude boss
The boss's weren't are professional as one should be running a business, but the workers and public we're great. Loves the environment but not the people who run the franchise
Enjoyable Job!
Delivery Expert (Current Employee), London, ONApril 21, 2015
Pros: Free food on occasion, big tips, and music while working
Cons: Far fewer hours in the summer, 30 minute drive from home
Everyone at work is very friendly and fun to be around, management is understanding, helpful and supportive, and I love driving and being able to listen to my own music.
Not a lot to do
Staff Member (Summer only) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 17, 2015
Due to overstaffing issues many of the staff at my Domino's location had virtually nothing to due all day long. But it was still a good experience though.
Domino's
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), 317 Northern Ave.April 9, 2015
Pros: 50% off pizza
Cons: repeatative.
A day of work consists of making pizzas cleaning and helping customers. It taught me patients and customer service skills, as well as time management. Coworkers are very fun to work with. It gets repetitive after a while.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service Crew Trainer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Long Shifts
The most enjoyable part of the job was that my crew workers were very enthusiastic. They are very loving and kind people to be around. I enjoyed my job very well but I am looking for better opportunities as that job was a temporary job.
fun
Contract Driver (Former Employee), sault ste marieMarch 25, 2015
Clock in, put ornament on hood, get pizza, drop off pizza, get pizza, drop off pizza, get pizza, drop off pizza, ect. Fun people tho, great for college kids
Domino's Pizza
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 22, 2015
Pros: discounted pizza, fun environment
Cons: late night shifts
The enviroment was amazing. Always motivated to do your best. Hours were flexible which was great for those still in school. Pizza was given to those who worked long shifts. Easy and fun job.
Customer Service Experience
Part-time In-store associate and Delivery Driver (Current Employee), 1115 Ouellette AvenueMarch 20, 2015
Working at Domino's pizza has been a really exciting and learning experience for me.
Dealing with different customers, their needs, demands, complains and even helping in making pizzas, everything was a part of a learning curve.
A typical day at work consisted of taking orders, helping the pizza makers with completing the orders and most importantly timely deliveries.
Since I work as an insider plus a delivery driver, work pressure is a little high specially during week ends, but with friendly co-workers I have never really had to worry about that.
Overall it is an experience, I am sure will help me further in my career, no matter which career path I follow.
Great work environment but no befits and minimal wages
In store employee (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCMarch 19, 2015
Pros: awesome co-workers and good day to day work
Cons: low pay wage with no benefits and high demand for speed
You walk into work with a good attitude you'll have a great time just don't expect a slow day you will be on your feet at all time's
good easy place to work nice environment
delivery driver (Current Employee), Grande Prairie, ABMarch 5, 2015
Pros: tips
Cons: no time off low pay
hard working for most of the day then dies down after all morning workers go home.

learned good customer service skills

co workers were easy to get along with great work environment

talk to unhappy customers

getting to work with the people that i worked with they were all such great people.
be honesty, fun workplace, provide best service to customer
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee), WinnipegMarch 4, 2015
Pros: fun workplace
Cons: wage base on order
Deliver pizza's order to customer, be safe and on time.
lots of things that is not in my duties but i learn to help and do more things that out of my job for other co-worker.
friendly with customer and co-worker
solver customer's problem
Domino's Pizza Work Settings
Chef/Customer Service (Former Employee), BCFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free pizza
Cons: short shifts
-typical day at work either slow or busy
-hockey nights super busy
-during summer really slow
-minimum 2 hour shifts and works depending on how busy it is
-managers are cool
-hardest part of the job was being able to multitask between taking phone calls, customer service, making the pizza itself, and tending the oven
-the social interaction with different customers everyday was the most enjoyable

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Our roots date back to a single store that opened in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Mich. Since then, Domino’s has grown to become a – Read more