Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work
(Brookswood) Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Langley, BCJanuary 23, 2016
When you train staff to work together as a team, it almost becomes like a family. Everyone works together very well and there usually aren't any problems.
fun workplace
phone girl (Former Employee), Regina, SKJanuary 13, 2016
Pros: fun workplace
Cons: small amount of pay no benefits
Overall its was a good job.I got along with most of my co-works. You got to have fun while working. Management is good food was delicious.
Good job, flexible hours
In-Store (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABJanuary 12, 2016
A great learning experience for customer service and teaching new employees. Learn many different things to do, such as make pizzas and sides, customer service, taking calls, cutting and boxing pizzas and side, restock, and cleaning tasks.
Good starting job
Delivery Expert (Former Employee), Milton, ONDecember 30, 2015
It's a nice starting job for anyone looking to get their foot out in the work force. The experience of working at domino's was definitely worth it. Met new people, made great friends.
Very busy
Cashier (Former Employee), Beaumont, ABDecember 18, 2015
Management was very friendly and if you needed help they would always be there for you. I learned how to make pizza from scratch it was a very great learning experience my coworkers were very nice. the hardest part of my job was keeping up with making pizza when the orders came in so then I got switched to cash in stead which was nicer and less stressful.
Productive and encouraging workplace
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Ajax, ONDecember 17, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Difficult customers
Typical day at work varies upon the day and time of work. It is much busier on Fridays and the weekends. The management is great, there is a great staff that works well together as a team. The hardest part of the job is dealing with complains or mistakes that have been made but all of the situations get resolved. The most enjoyable part is the staff its self, they are great company and everyone works together to get the job done successfully.
Great atmosphere
Customer service/Cashier (Former Employee), Airdrie, ABDecember 9, 2015
atmosphere is energetic and almost always fast pace. Team work in assemble line was a huge part of this job. your job would be multiple things in a day , stocking pop, making boxes.
Fast working environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 2, 2015
Very fast working environment, and learned to positively respond to changes.
Enhanced communication and telephone-call skills.
First experience in how a company runs through policies, regulations and standard, as well as well-arrangement management.
great place
Assistant Gérant (Former Employee), Laval, B5November 26, 2015
Great place to learn lot a things.
You get to to learn customer service,management,leadership accounting and other skills.
great place to work
Fun place to work
General Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 6, 2015
Pros: Growth within the Company
Cons: Working Weekends
I really enjoyed working for Domino's, I learned a lot and they give you opportunities to grow within the company. I made some good friends, Its a good company to work for!
high energy fast paced food indusrty, lots of public interaction
Delivery Expert/ Pizza cook (Former Employee), Wetaskiwin, ABNovember 2, 2015
Pros: half price meals while working. 25% off when not but did that day
Cons: hard on vehicle. very hectic when busy. low rate of pay
while very hard on your vehicle. Domino's is a fun fast paced food service job. the hours are short the pay is ok and there is always a new face or new story to hear from one of the regulars
productive and fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 30, 2015
Pros: free pop
Cons: long hours
everyone was always cheerful and upbeat. you can grow here and learn what makes it a great bussiness. fun place to work and you felt apart of the company
Everyone there was like family made you feel at home.
customer service (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 21, 2015
Pros: great workplace
Cons: no benefits
Learning how to close a store by myself doing all the paper work also dealing with all different kinds of customers daily!
nice place to work
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKOctober 20, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: long hours
It was very interesting experience working with domino's pizza. I liked working for them. I had a lot of fun working there.
Dominos Pizza
Cashier and pizza maker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 18, 2015
Pros: all cash money and tips
Cons: no lunch break
Very hardworking place and busy store people it lots and lots of pizza. We dont get off on long weekend because store are busy on that days.
Friendly staff that is basicly family
Insider (Former Employee), Ori, PEOctober 15, 2015
Pros: 50% off, Nice co workers, free stuff
Cons: working everyweekend for months streight
It was a great work place to work at and a great experience. The days were fun when working together. The typical day for me would be good and I would be called upon to help the front staff deal or fix a mistake that created. I would interact with customers to make sure that they got the best service and if there was a issue I would try and do something to help them if I could. The days were good and it was very enjoyable working there. The hardest part of the job through it was rare was dealing with a angry customer who did not want to pay. I would highly recommend people who are just starting out or are looking for a new job area to apply there.
Delivery Expert (Current Employee), Victoria, BCOctober 7, 2015
Pros: potential to make good money as a driver
Cons: maturity level of employees
Dominos is a fun place to work. Make decent money as a delivery expert, but I wouldn't want to make a career out of working inside as a pizza maker. Minimum wage, not a lot of gratuity potential.
Productive Work environment, not much employee benefit
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Guelph, ONOctober 3, 2015
Loved the environment and co workers, even the manager gurinder is awesome. The stores always did as good as they could and it was a clean place to work, Only complaint would be that there were no lockers for the employees or space for us to put our stuff during our shift. Or place to sit or be when we are on break.
fast pace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Keswick, ONSeptember 13, 2015
Pros: free pizza on shift
Cons: long late hours
good money,people are frendly,tips are good if you present your self well,fast pace, resnble hours , manger helps out alot
Very nice work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pembroke OntarioSeptember 3, 2015
Pros: Good co-workers
Cons: Late hours
The day would standardly consist of me going to work, doing some minor tasks while it was slow, then going non stop while the rush hit, as well as problem solving quickly as to not make a jam in the system. The management is still new unfortunately, but is still very good. The co-workers are nice and enjoyable to work with. The hardest part of the job is probably the closing shifts.The most enjoyable would be the interactions with people.
Headquarters