Domino's

3.0K reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work at
Team Lead/Customer Service (Former Employee), Burlington, OntarioAugust 25, 2015
Everyone was extremely supportive, and it was an amazing time working at Dominos with my team.Everyone was hard working and contributed their part to make sure our customers had the best service.
Fun and interactive lerning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Surrey, BCAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Free pizza
Cons: Can get very busy
Good for students wanting flexible hours while balancing school and work. Good ownership and who treats you as you are worth to the store. For example - If you work hard, you get paid bonuses.
Domino's Pizza
Area Supervisor (Current Employee), Halifax, NSAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Great staff, young people keep you young
Cons: Can be long hours
Formerly a franchisee I love Domino's Pizza
The culture, staff, product and customers I'm very proud of.
Difficult to work in the same environment in that I was a franchisee.
aweful
CSR (Former Employee), Camrose, ABJuly 24, 2015
low wage, terrible management, more drama than any workplace should allow. management was awful and schedules wouldn't be posted till the last minute, wages were low and questionable practices.
Mess
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Free Pizza, Worked around your schedule
Cons: No Management
A typical day at Dominos pizza would usually start with an employee calling in for their shift; or not showing up at all. Considering the manager of the store is almost always in the office and is paying little to no attention to any of the employees, I will step in and take charge. We work well as a group when the store is busy, but when there is a moment of silence around the workplace, employees will disperse to the back of the store and abandon all work.
Obviously this got old very quick, but at the same time, having to take charge in situations where no one else seems to care made me into the management material I am now.
It was okay
CSR (Former Employee), lacombe albertaJuly 17, 2015
Pros: staff discount
Cons: no hours
my manager did not no how to run the store like a business he was immature
we had no breaks, we did not have to wear hair nets, sanitation rules and regulations weren't followed or inforced. lack of management and ended up either going home 2 hours early or staying 2 hours later.
Pizza Making all day and week long
Cashier (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Free pizza, wings, or pasta if open or close
Cons: Reeeally late shifts if closing
Domino's is a fantastic place to work, the current managers are the best and VERY flexible in terms of schedule and availability. It's also a very fun place to work.
productive and fun place to work
pizza maker (Former Employee), calgary canadaJuly 13, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: pizzas wouldnt cook fast enough for orders
would make and cut pizzas with a very supportive staff who was outgoing and fun. they would make the job an enjoyable place and make you feel like a part of a family.
helpfil staff
PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee), surrey,bcJuly 8, 2015
Pros: lot of part time job opportunities
Cons: base salary only
Domino's Pizza is a best place to learn if somebody wants explore their career in food industry & its good place for students, adults and for retired people who are looking for extra money.
Was fun working here! GREAT job!
Senior Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Richmond, BCJune 18, 2015
Pros: tips, fun, training provided, no experience required, flexible shifts
Cons: minimum wage, could be long hours, occasionally high stress if a new employee
While it was minimum wage, working at the location I had been at for years made it feel like working with family.

Coworkers were very friendly and welcoming. Some regulars were awesome and tipped well! The staff would get to know the family and friends of coworkers as well as regulars.

Very community active- school or daycare groups would come through for tours.

Management was great! He remembered birthdays and even got us treats and/or presents during birthdays and holidays. We had a tradition of a dessert/chocolate pizza every year for my birthday.

Even during the busiest times of work, we still had fun.
This is an ok job for drivers. For delivery jobs of this type, they pay as well as or better than similar pizza delivery jobs in this city.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJune 16, 2015
Pros: the people you meet, the tips when good, pleasant atmosphere when you have a good manager, new community programmes
Cons: $7.50 per hour plus tips, amazingly cheap customers you pay for your uniform and fuel, a sometimes toxic atmosphere when you have a stressed out manager, long hours for even remotely good wage, no benefits, and dishes to do when you actually think you are supposed to be a driver, not a diswasher
If you really want to be a pizza delivery driver, do so with your eyes wide open, especially if you plan on making this a career. It can be a very difficult way to make a living. It is best suited to either students looking to earn some money, retired persons, or the desperate.Above all, you will need a good car that is easy on petrol. Yes, you have to pay for your own gas.

I am not trying to be obtuse about being desperate.. If you are really, really stuck for money, this is an excellent way to help out; at least as long as the tips are good.

It is a high paced atmosphere . Go away if you are lazy or are a live at home student who thinks the world owes you. You will have to work. A driver owes that to his or her customer. If they tip, which they ought to, it is their hard earned money that is going to the driver.

Think hard before you become a driver. No job that I have ever held holds as many contradictions as this. It can be so rewarding on one hand and so incredibly frustrating on the other. You rely so much on tips and the hidden costs of working here can be high when you consider fuel and that you will have to pay for your uniform, too. And they are not cheap.. So, please if after reading this you fancy a pizza, tip your driver!
Productive work place , but with bad management
Night Supervisor (Former Employee), Saint John, NBJune 4, 2015
Pros: work under minimal supervision
Cons: Bad management
I learned how to work under alot of pressure and how to be a good leader for my staff. But was told to lie to my customers and management wanted me to do thing i was not comfortable with. Entire time i worked there i worked many pay periods over 100 hours and never received any overtime.
The Environment was alright
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winkler, MBMay 27, 2015
Pros: ordering food at a discount there
Cons: Long Hours
The typical day at work was answering phones and taking orders, making sure that the orders were in the correct order. I learned how to cut pizzas and prep the other food. The manager was not a very professional man and completely disrespectful to the employees. Some of the employees were very helpful and I was one of the first employees to work at this specific Domino's facility. Hardest part of the job was successfully dealing with angry customers. The most enjoyable part was working with the computers there.
Good place.
Flyer Distributor. (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 21, 2015
Pros: Free pizzas.
Cons: Low salary
I liked the job there. It was fun althought it was only a part time summer job. But I enjoyed working there. Staff is very friendly. Would recommend working there.
Past Paced work place
General Store Manager (Former Employee), windsor, ontarioMay 14, 2015
 Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
 Managing the store daily activities including the hiring, firing, inventory control, ordering, and P & L.
 Helping develop the store and marketing strategy for the growth of the store and future development.
 Training and support of the work team and developing a strong management team.
Dominos review.
manager (Former Employee), Bracebridge, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: too many hours
I learned so much from being a manager at Domino's Pizza, but it was not suited to my family life, my co-workers were great. They hardest part of the job was not seeing my daughter. Most enjoyable part was helping customers.
dont work here !
Assistant manager (Current Employee), OntarioMay 8, 2015
people are great, jobs incredibly stressful to much stress for a pizza shop in my opinion most enjoyable part of the job unfortunately was leaving.
Extraordinary
Cashier (Former Employee), Belleville OntarioApril 25, 2015
Working here was one of the best jobs i have had. The team and the management were superb and shows why the location did so well overall. Not to forget that the quality of the products were topnotch.
Decent workplace
Pizza Cook (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSApril 23, 2015
Pros: Free pizza if made wrong
Cons: Rude boss
The boss's weren't are professional as one should be running a business, but the workers and public we're great. Loves the environment but not the people who run the franchise
Enjoyable Job!
Delivery Expert (Current Employee), London, ONApril 21, 2015
Pros: Free food on occasion, big tips, and music while working
Cons: Far fewer hours in the summer, 30 minute drive from home
Everyone at work is very friendly and fun to be around, management is understanding, helpful and supportive, and I love driving and being able to listen to my own music.
Headquarters