Domino's
2,224 reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun and energetic place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pickering, ONNovember 9, 2014
Pros: friendly workers, nice environment
Cons: low pay, short hours
Friendly workers, nice environment. However, there is low pay and not many hours given for work.
Productive and open workplace
Assistant Manager/Cashier (Former Employee), Brossard, QCNovember 5, 2014
Working at Domino's has helped me greatly develop on my communication skills, it is a very fast paced environment to work in but easily adjustable
the job was easy with little work to do.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Dundas, ONOctober 29, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: long hours with little pay
Work place was functional and well maintained. Customer satisfaction was the main goal. However, due the location of the facility, this particular restaurant did not do well due to its inability to compete with competitors within its vicinity, this lead to long work hours with very little work to be done.
Good, social environment. High turnover rate, and continual management switching makes for a difficult work environment at times.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCOctober 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, social environment, long hours
Cons: management
There is no typical day, because it will change from day to day based on the weather, the day of the week, the season, holiday, sports events, and any number of other factors. There is also the matter of which shift it is, because the evening rush is, as expected, more busy than the opening/preparing shift. I typically work opening shifts, which means – more... I am responsible for the entire store, whether it is quiet for hours at a time, or if it is so busy that I don't get to sit down for eight hours. The tasks for the opening shift remain the same however. Prepare enough food for the anticipated sales of the evening shift, and make sure the driver completes all of their chores and tasks as well. If, for whatever reason, the driver is unable to complete their tasks, I take it upon myself to make up for it so the job gets done in time for the dinner rush.

I have learned to take on a leadership role from this job. I have also learned time management, and responsibility for both myself and others working with me. During these shifts, I take on the role of manager, so all decisions fall to me, and it becomes my job to handle any tough situations that may occur. At these times, I will work together with the driver to come up with the best decision, based on what information they can give me about any particular situation.

I usually only work with one person during opening shifts. I trust my driver to make their deliveries as fast as possible, and to help me out if it's needed inside the store. In the same way, I will help them by giving customers an accurate estimate of when to expect their delivery rather than the computer quote. I will also fill in for their tasks, if they are too busy to manage it themselves. For my co-workers during the rush, my managers are hard working, and very fast at their jobs. Other in-store workers vary, based on their time working there and experience. I tend to get along with almost everyone I work with. Otherwise, I form an understanding with them that for the benefit of the company, we must cooperate and act civilly with each other.

The hardest part of the job is the inconsistency with management, and the days when I am on my feet for eight hours with no rest. The most enjoyable part is the freedom to pursue other interests during downtime at the store, when all chores, and tasks are done. – less
productive
Line Cook (Former Employee), Rocky Mountain House AlbertaOctober 1, 2014
I learned how to make pizza and keep at a steady pace. I enjoyed working here and learning lots.
part time job
Jusqu'à présent Adjointe Administrative du gérant (Current Employee), montrealSeptember 16, 2014
Taking the order, solving any problems in regards to any complaints the customers have and finding the right solutions for them in order to insure their satisfaction. Taking care of the paper work, food order, soft drinks order as well as putting in the system all the transactions.
great pay and tips
Customer service (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PESeptember 15, 2014
Cons: no hours, and kept scheduling me on my evenings when i had school
A typical day at work included lots of business, along with lots of phone orders. Ive learned how to improve customer service skills , how to properly do my job. The management was great, but lacked to handle an inappropriate situation responsibly . The co-worker s were all great people and hard workers...very nice staff easy going. The hardest part – more... of the job was reaching high into places that arent within my reach, But the most enjoyable part of my job was putting a smile on the customers face and helping them if there was an issue, to make it right, as well the pay was great and tip s were pretty great as well ! – less
workplace
cashier (Former Employee), North Vancouver, BCSeptember 14, 2014
really good
and i found really good friend in this place
manager was fantastic
great and enjoyable work environment
Pizza Maker (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONSeptember 12, 2014
Working at domino's has been a great first job. I have learned a lot since I have been there, some things I have learned are:

- making pizzas
- front cash
-taking pizzas out of the oven

The most enjoyable part of this job would probably be the people you work with. Everyone is very nice and understanding especially when you first start out.
really enjoyed working there
CSR (Former Employee), Bowmanville, ONSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: staff doesn't stay long changeover is high
fast paced friendly felt like a family owned restaurant, staff was great. at times long shifts with no breaks.
dominos pizza
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Leamington, ONSeptember 11, 2014
Very nice workers and nice enviroment to work friendly customers as well
certified cashier and customer service rep
Certified Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 8, 2014
handled all front cash duties for this busy store, including answering the business telephone and taking orders, preparing pizzas and other food items fro take out and delivery, counting and monitoring inventory, processing all sale transactions using debit, credit, coupons, and cash. also maintained a clean enivonment.
Staff all get along well, nice routine work
Kitchen staff (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 30, 2014
Pros: 50% off pizza
Cons: not enough hours
The work is not bad, certain specials we have get a bit annoying though; example 'Anything goes for $12.99', putting over 10 layers of toppings on a large pizza is not so fun.
Management is good, but during the summer time there really isn't enough hours for everyone employed to work full time.
Great company to work for.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONJuly 31, 2014
Pros: systems
Cons: can not hire too many permanent staff.
Great staff, supportive management, task variety, efficient processes. Good company to start with and learn basics of supply chain in Canada.
Very efficient management, always helpful.
Since i am new here, its hard to say the hardest part of the job but it really become hard when a staff do not come and one by one everyone goes out for delivery. and – more... thats the most enjoyable part of it when only 2 staff left in the outlet and orders are coming continuously. – less
productive and fun
Sales & Customer service (Former Employee), Woodbridge ontarioJuly 17, 2014
Busy place. Good bosses not bossy type. Nice co-workers. It was fun place to work.
delivery
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), cranbrook bcJuly 14, 2014
the hardest part of the job was that it did not pay enough to keep up with the bills.
Flexible hours but low compensation
Store Manager and Office Assistant (Current Employee), Amherstburg, ONJuly 14, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: low compensation for physically intense work
Very low chances to progress if you don't have good relations with your manager or franchisee.
have fun while you can
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Edson, ABJuly 7, 2014
dominos wasnt a bad place to work although the boss was a very angry person he would slam doors and throw things
awesome working environment, freindly staff , well managed store and staff
shift manager (Former Employee), malevern domino's , united kingdomJune 19, 2014
well domino's pizza is awesome company to work for and i really enjoyed a lot working in domino's store. i have learned a lot there specially how to work under pressure situations , management is also very supporting and help everyone when ever they need. co-workers were very friendly and helpful. The most hardest part of the job is to cut the pizzas – more... when its very busy in the store and the most enjoyable part as far as i concern is pizza making. – less
Very Fun
Customer Service (Former Employee), Winkler, MBJune 10, 2014
It was a very good company to work for, it felt more like a hangout than a work place.

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Each day, more than 1 million customers enjoy hot, delicious Domino’s Pizza products on every inhabited continent on Earth, – Read more