Domino's Employee Reviews in Canada

Good time?
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 26, 2016
Each location is different, but working here was a great place to start out as a part time. I've learned what it is to work in the service industry and what it is to have lasting connections with coworkers.
Don't PAy Good
Pizza Cook (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCMay 24, 2016
No Benefits. HArd to work. No good Management. Co worker are good. have to deal with bad people sometimes

So hard to work, Owners are usually rude. Dominos should give Franchise to good Employers not to everyone
Pros
no one
Cons
everything
great place to work and get a laugh out of your day
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, ABMay 21, 2016
working hard got me to were i wanted to be in a short period of time the managers recognized my hard work and rewarded me for it
Pros
loved employees and environment
Cons
Learn to handle the team
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 20, 2016
Few years ago, I started working at Dominos. It was my first job where I actually learned the Customer service. Customer is bringing the business to your respected enterprise/corporation. Therefore, it is our duty to satisfy each and every customer and resolve their problems in best way possible. Secondly, team work is an obligation to win at any sport, one should always maintain a great relation with their co-workers in order to be successful in any task.
Communication with manager always help realize how hard they work to see the whole team flourish, which motivates each and every member of the team.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Night Shifts
Nice friendly environment.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  WinnipegMay 18, 2016
It is a good place to work part-time. The staff is really friendly, but at times in busy situation, it can be stressful. the management trains you well and keeps you like a family.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Rush hours can be stressful
Fun place to work, productive
Delivery Driver/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quesnel, BCMay 18, 2016
good atmosphere with helpful staff. Productive days and many benefits. Nice working environment and the work is not too difficult, managers are nice
Fun and fast paced work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BCMay 17, 2016
I have had fun working in this fast paced environment while expanding my customer service skills. I learned how to manage my own time. I also trained co-workers. The heardest part of this job was to learn how to conquer the rush, but I did and feel more competent in my abilities to deal with busy environments.
Productive and Fun work environment
Assistant Manger (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, Wasaga Beach and Midland, ONMay 12, 2016
I loved this job. I got to go to a conference for extra training and our store entered into the Dominos National Competition. I was lucky enough to be working for a store owner who had three different stores. I learned a lot about running a business and how much you rely on your customers and community. We participated in many events in the area turning shifts into 14-16 hour shifts. I worked very hard to get where I did in the company and am proud of my growth and accomplishments that occurred during my time with Domino's.
Pros
Community involvement, fast past, free food, good discount when not working
Cons
No guarantee of your breaks, hot in the summer, never know when you will be done work
Fun,
DELIVERY DRIVER/CSR (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 11, 2016
Fun place to work. Never the same each day,
Staff is great to work with.
Never a problem with anyone. Manager is awesome to work for
Learnt alot
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 6, 2016
Nice place to work as a part time job. Learnt a lot about storage and usage of food. Learnt a lot about dealing with customers either on phone or walk-in customers. Had very nice co-workers always ready to help.
Pros
Free food
its a very good experience working at a pizza store especially a busy store like this where i interac with alot of customers at a daily basis
Night shift runner (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 3, 2016
i am been working at dominos pizza for a while now gained alot of experience the staff is very friendly and so is the envoriment. the store is always busy no matter what time of the day it is you never get bored here. i even get to make good money here.
Pros
the instores get a free pizza.
Fun environment to work at
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ONMay 3, 2016
Love helping customers and making pizza. On a regular day would come in punch in time, answer some phones, clean some surfaces, make pizzas, cut pizzas and send them out on delivery. Very friendly place to work at.
Fun and helpful employees.
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, ONMay 2, 2016
My working duration was a great start into the workplace, the employees that had experience working there were concise with training and instruction, and made integration with the team very smooth.
really fun place to work!!!
Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, ABApril 27, 2016
this was a really fun place to work at and I made great money while there! The hardest part of my job was learning where to go when making the delivery and also trying to remember the different recipes of the pizzas when I was needed to help in the store.
Pros
excellent discounts on pizzas
Cons
long and late hours
Fast-paced work environment
In-Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Langley, BCApril 25, 2016
Working at Dominos for a year, I've learned all the basic customer service skills, how to manage and talk to customers in countless situations and how to interact with co-workers. On top of that, I learned basic management skills and how to handle the stores daily finances.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Hours were not flexible
Confusion?
Assistant Manager, Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 14, 2016
The businesses are independently owned, so its obvious that rules will be different everywhere. However, everything always changed to what type of hair was suitable, to tattoos, to even being able to wear gloves. Rights changed constantly but there was still good attempts at team work depending on the person. Contradicting depending on who was friends with who, hours would get changed without any knowledge, and depending who opened nothing would be prepped.
Pros
Making pizza, get to eat the mistakes
Cons
Not consistant, new problems everyday
Good place to work for some extra cash
Driver (Current Employee) –  Bowmanville, ONApril 7, 2016
I enjoyed working at Dominos as a delivery driver. It was a fun and easy way to make some extra cash especially around the holidays
Very enjoyable place to work
Cashier & Pizza maker (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NLApril 6, 2016
Very fast pace work environment, rarely any stops. Co-workers are great, management is very kind and considerate. Customers are virtually always satisfied with the service we provide.

A typical day is busy. There is usually one or two workers who are stressed out due to the amount of orders we must complete but everyone is positive. Consistently positive interactions between co-workers. I make pizzas and serve customers - I am always the "runner" when I am working which means I go from making pizzas to helping customers, while the co-workers do one or the other.

I've learned how to deal with a fast-pace/stressful work environment very well.

This was the most co-worker interactive job I've had and I very much so enjoyed it.As previously stated, I've very much so enjoyed working at Domino's.

Management is great; flexible with hours for all the students(and other workers) which is a great perk. Do not yell at you for making a mistake, just simply tell you your mistake and move on. Very nice people, couldn't ask for anyone better.

Hardest part of the job is down-stacking dough, which is organizing trays of dough from oldest to newest. Just physically demanding, aside from that it is nice to cool down in the freezer.

Co-workers and serving customers. Very positive and enjoyable work environment.
Pros
50% off an order
Cons
No breaks unless closing, don't know what time you will be going home
good
Assistant manager (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BCApril 6, 2016
good company to work .good compensation and bonus. friendly staff.
its a fun job though. if the person is hard working its so easy to get promotions there
Pros
50% off
Cons
weekends are must
Good PT job
CSR (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 5, 2016
A good starting job to build upon for skills.
Flexible hours for part-timers in school or activities
Worked as a team and independently.
The hardest part of the job was working long hours while being short staffed.
The most enjoyable part was working with everyone of all ages.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours, night shifts