Domino's Employee Reviews

Fun workplace for teens
Manager (Former Employee) –  North Edmonton, AB12 October 2017
Great first job to start, for anyone really. We had people of all ages; younger ones preparing the food while older ones deliver and/or manage. Not as busy as 73 but keeps you busy nonetheless. Always a fun day, even if it did get crazy on the weekends.
Family-style workplace
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 October 2017
Dominos was a wonderful place to work, where everyone was friendly (exceptions, obviously, but on the whole) and wanted the same thing: to get a quality product to the customer in little time. The management was very relaxed and only got serious when serious issues came up. The staff present have time to talk during quiet times in the store's day, so when the rush comes, everyone is ready to work together well to get through it.
Pros
50% off pizza on-shift
Cons
Wages didn't keep up with auto expenses
Professional
Chargée de clientèle (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC9 October 2017
This place takes their job very seriously, sometimes too seriously. They give you raises when you work well. They treat everyone fair and they are very professional with your training. They can sometimes seem like pizzas are the most important thing in the world, but it is only because it is their jobs. Your hours are never sure, which I find skeptical.
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
Poor scheduling in shifts
Hectic and disorganized
Server (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, MB6 October 2017
My personal experience at Domino's may be biased; I worked at a 2-star branch. The work environment was hectic, employees came and went with the wind, and I was never given a raise despite being there 2 years. Like most modern-day companies, Domino's is a profit-hungry beast.
I love working here fun place.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 October 2017
It is an awesome job. I love working here. It’s just that my hours always get cut. I love working with customers and cooking pizzas. Fun and great experience!
Pros
Awesome customers
Cons
Hours always get cut
Fun place to work
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MB5 October 2017
It's a fun place to start a career in management since it's quick and easy to move up fast with hard work. Also if you want to work 4 days you can work nights and get over 40 hours in 4 days.
Pros
Potential for lots of hours in short amount of time
Cons
Not many breaks
Awesome, fun job but you lose your social life
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Penticton, BC4 October 2017
As a closer you work until around 1am-3am, so your life outside of work suffers. Aside from that, this job has been incredibly fun. The staff is awesome and up beat, the job is very simple, and it pays well!
Pros
Flexible hours, fun, well paying
Cons
No social life
Make more pizza have more fun
Pizza, Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON3 October 2017
Too much extra curricular activity. It more of a life style than a job. Expectations must be clearly defined, rather than just spoken word. Expectations are constantly changing leaving a feeling of confusion.
Pros
Good work atmosphere
Cons
Takes away from personal life
was good at first
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON1 October 2017
at first everything was fine and then rules changed everything and made it less enjoyable. the rest of the staff were all very nice. will sometimes give a lot of shifts and sometimes not so many.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 September 2017
Everyone was focused on painting their task for the shifts.
Management and drivers were sometimes aggressive with their language towards employers or just in general.
it was a very fast paced and efficient environment,
Cons
no breaks.
Fun environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON28 September 2017
Can be a really fun environment for the most part. Requires a lot of teamwork and communication, so things can fall apart if people don't communicate effectively. High pressure, and fast paced at times keeps things interesting.
Pros
50% staff discount
Fun place very busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 September 2017
Go and work hard go with the flow something to learn
Friendship place be focus and try your level best to give good results energetic lots to learn
Fun workplace with flexible schedule
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Sault-Sainte-Marie, ON20 September 2017
I usually work there at night tine because I work in a restaurant as well on the same day.
My workplace is white-based, but it's fun to share each cultural value. My co-workers are cheerful and helpful.
The hardest part is to drive during winter period due to snow.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Responsible for own vehicle
Im writing a reveiw
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS18 September 2017
This is a reveiw so i can finish my application on this site its not like anyone is going to move to nova scotia just to work at dominoes its not that stable of a job
Dominos
Cuisinière (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 September 2017
Mon expérience a dominos étais très agréable au début, mais ensuite les ménagers sont devenus vraiment désagréable.
Dynamic and fulfilling job
Cuisinier + Commis au commendes (Former Employee) –  9705 boul. Saint-Laurent, Montreal, Qc17 September 2017
Working at Domino's is being part of a big family that produces great pizza each time. It is an opportunity for efficient work and fast-paced learning of important and invaluable skills that last for life.
Pros
Great pizzas!
Cons
Can be stressful
Good environment
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 September 2017
Dominos is a good place to work but the hours are non flexible. I been working at dominos for 7 years now and it's really great environment to work and good food
Pros
Free food
Cons
Non flex single hours
Employee (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 September 2017
Domino's was avery welcoming starter job. They know how to get things done and make sure to work to the customers needs. The hardest part of the job would have to be the busy days, it would get stressful for my and my coworkers.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Inconvenient Shifts
Not The best job
Delivery Driver / Janitorial Duties (Former Employee) –  Orleans, ON12 September 2017
I enjoyed the staff but not the job for me, I just wanted a feel for the delivery business, The staff could have been better with scheduling and more accommodating to your needs.
Pros
great pizza
Cons
very poor management
Lots of work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Worked from home, Hamilton, Ontario10 September 2017
Long hours, holidays included, work on your own without a lot of support. Dealing with many upset customers, lots of negativity. However, some people do get a hold of you and acknowledge the effort you did on their behalf. Loved working with the franchisees.
Pros
Worked from home and could facilitate my own schedule
Cons
7 days a week and holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9