Domino's Employee Reviews

collaborative team work, adjustable timings and Great fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 February 2017
This is the place where i have learned how to deal with customers, ability to read the customer needs, managing time according to school and great collaborative team work. The busiest day at work is on weekends where the team members show their superior skills with pizza stuff and managing the time with cracking jokes along with strenuous work. The hardest of part of this job is sometimes too much stress on your body but enjoyable part of this job music during work times make you feel refresh.
Like a family
Assistant Manager/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK20 January 2017
Life at Domino's is like every other day, not really any surprises to be had. Lots of laughs and always work to do.
I learned all the in's and out's of how to make orders, place orders and deliver orders.
The hardest part of the job would be the management side of things, there is so much more that goes into running a pizza place than most would think.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be you make friends with everyone and have a good time joking around with you work. It makes the day go really well when everybody is in a good mood.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Low pay
very fast paced and good place to work
2.Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2017
Its nice working in Dominos. The management were so good and supportive. Working as a assistant manager, I learned how to manage customers and their complaint. Train new team members. Take care of dispatch and assign orders to drivers. Do paper work at the end of the day and check if there is any mistakes. Take care of Food and Labor cost(FLC) and do inventory at the end of the day.
It was really great working in Dominos
Great working atmosphere and great people
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON10 January 2017
As a full-time driver my days typically last 10 to 12 hours.

Some days are easier than others, but the staff at every level are dedicated to the work and also to creating a fun working environment.

The flexible hours are easily one of the greatest aspects of the job, but the best part of the work is great co-workers.

The two biggest drawbacks to the job are driving through awful weather and costly auto repairs that occur over time.

Overall, working for Domino's has been a great experience. Everyone from the franchisees to the in-store management and staff are courteous and fair and make difficult work days easier to get through.

10/10
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits for drivers, working nights
Boring but very easy
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 December 2016
It was hard getting used to making pizza and working the ever changing menus at first, but it gets easier as time goes on. There really isn't anything here to challenge you, unless you have a pushy boss or manager that forces you make pizzas ridiculously fast. This did happen on the weekends especially Sunday but thankfully I rarely worked on the weekends. All in all it's not a great place to work, but it definitely isn't the worst.
Pros
Free pizza, solid work hours
Cons
Boring, not much advancement
High Paced
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON4 December 2016
As a first job its alright. Everyone has to start somewhere. Management here is poor, lots of problems that dont get addressed. nice people but still the people working here are non educated and arent doing anything at all with there lives. high paced long hours and very draining job on weekends.
Pros
There are two pros and that is the fact you at least have a job. and if you smoke, you get lots of smoke breaks.
Cons
Cons, alot of BS and they wont give you a raise unless the government changes the student and minimum, or you fight for it.
Domino's Pizza Review
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON4 December 2016
My work at Domino's is the most prominent job in the life that has taught me a lot of things. Most importantly, it has taught me how to operate as a team with my colleagues. Not just the driver's, but the insiders as well. We all learn to work together and become friendly to accomplish the same goals. We always help each other out and make sure we are all satisfied.

I also learned how to deal with customers. Thanks to my experience with Domino's, it has taught me how to make sure people are satisfied with excellent service.
Pros
Lenient hours, amazing staff, work that does not require physical labour.
Cons
Unreliable hours
Busy place sometimes was frustrating.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON23 December 2016
Domino's is a great place to work, Everyday is a constant change as much as one may think it is the same thing everyday but it is not, your faced with new challenges as you go. The team is sometimes supportive and works well together. Upper management wasnt so kind. Corporate is not so much supportive and will hurt anyone in order to save a dollar.
Pros
50% off
Cons
food storage area was freezing cold
Fast pace and Productive Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 November 2016
-take orders over the phone/in person
-prepare pizza and other food items
-clean up
-overall it was a good and enjoyable experience
-minimum wage
-co-workers were friendly and hardworking
-worst part was overtime on weeknights
-most enjoyable part was interacting with customers
Pros
Free dinners/lunches
Cons
Did not take school into consideration, did not always pay for all hours worked
great fun place to work at.
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mountain House, AB21 December 2016
management here was awesome and always friendly with both staff and customers. I was the fastest and most efficient delivery driver that domino's had at the time and i always served the food with a smile. All in all it was a great job experience.
Pros
great work environment and people were great to work with
Cons
didnt pay enough
Great first job
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC19 October 2016
Dominos is a great company to work for whether its a first job or not, as a driver you are almost always on the road or at the door talking to people. When the rush does slow down and you're back at the store finishing up the simple tasks whether that be cleaning or prepping, even helping on the makeline or ovens. Dominos has a variety of different shifts that u can take and there are always shifts to pickup, they will always work with you to get the hours yo want
Pros
Good Environment and energy
Cons
Some problems in the staff/management
Worst management ever
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON3 October 2016
The GM overworks his employees for a low pay rate.
He expects them to drop everything, including school to be available for certain sales periods. He posts the schedule Monday afternoon and expects you to have your uniform and be ready to work Monday evening with no questions asked. He pulls favourites who can do no wrong, yet everyone else gets in trouble for everything.

The only good thing about the job are the other assistant mangers and younger employees who work there.
When the GM isn't around, the job is actually fun.
I how how to keep customer for long time in the company.
CSR (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 February 2017
I have learned how to handle the customer's complain nicely. I can give some innovative ideas related with business. I can work with all team members. Most enjoyable part of the work is sale more pizza and have more fun.
Pros
company offered free pizza everyday
Cons
salary low
Deal with different customers
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON2 January 2017
Friday is the most busiest day as compare to other days.

How to deal with customers.

Co-operative

Helpful and responsible

During busiest time when we have to put some customers on hold

Stressfree job
Pros
Free pizzas
Cons
Totally enjoyable job
fun workplace but upper management is terrible
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 September 2016
Working at Domino's has been a terrible experience. I love the people I work with and the store I run but upper management does the opposite of help. They let you sink then blame you and publicly scold you when numbers are not the best. When trying to get help upper management merely brushes you off.
Over all terrible management style but great in store atmosphere
Loyalty is not a strong pint they will throw you under the bus the first chance they get.
Pros
nice people, fun job
Cons
long hours, no benefits, no help, terrible upper management
Fun, flexible workplace
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS8 October 2016
As delivery driver for Dominos my schedule is extremely flexible which would work great for someone who has children or activities to work around. Overall not a very strenuous job, with some of the best management and coworkers I've had to date. Downside is my location is not as busy as others and there is no room for advancement.
Fast Paced Workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB15 January 2017
Checked in see if I had deliveries, if so start delivering if not I would clean, organize, prep and help kitchen staff till I had deliveries. Repeated until close then if i was staying till close stay after to help clean up.
Pros
Discounted Food
Cons
Very Fast Paced
worked hard
General Manager (Former Employee) –  North Battleford, SK17 January 2017
loved this job it was fun
just time to move forward with myself and my life nothing bad to say
the daily grind was fairly simple here doing prep and getting ready for the diner rush
the people that worked with me made this job fun and easy to go to on a daily basis
very fast paced
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 September 2016
Most days I'd clean trays, both scrapping tags off and later putting them through the tray wash machine. If I wasn't cleaning trays I was running the dough divider, a machine that cuts the dough into small pieces. I'd have to check weights of the dough to be sure they were accurate for each different size and each different batch of dough. I'd also place the dough into the trays. On the rare days I worked in the cooler, counting and stacking the trays of dough as they came down the conveyer. After production was completed, we would clean all machines and work areas to standards .This taught me how work in a very fast paced environment and taught me better time management skills. The Management had deteriorated over the years and the work environment was becoming hostile.
Pros
close to home
Cons
management had deteriorated, work environment was becoming hostile
Very fast paced and busy, Yet enjoyable
Customer service/cashier (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE11 October 2016
A typical day at work would include folding pizza boxes after a big rush so they were ready during our rush hour. I learned how to use their cash and ordering system as well as properly labeling the boxes for the appropriate orders. Management wasn't too bad, they were good to help when asked for help. The boss however was not appropriate at all. My co-workers were helpful as well but not all the staff took the job serious . I was usually picking up the work that they were asked to do. Which I definitely didn't mind as it kept me busy and yet made me feel accomplished and proud as I took on more work than was asked. I feel I made a good impression of my working habits. I didn't find any part of my job was hard. I loved my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was making customers happy, and we'd sometimes get a staff pizza or pizza to take home if the customers did not pick up their order.
Pros
Tips and good pay

2.9