Domino's
1,989 reviews

Domino's Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
part time job
Jusqu'à présent Adjointe Administrative du gérant (Current Employee), montrealSeptember 16, 2014
Taking the order, solving any problems in regards to any complaints the customers have and finding the right solutions for them in order to insure their satisfaction. Taking care of the paper work, food order, soft drinks order as well as putting in the system all the transactions.
great pay and tips
Customer service (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PESeptember 15, 2014
Cons: no hours, and kept scheduling me on my evenings when i had school
A typical day at work included lots of business, along with lots of phone orders. Ive learned how to improve customer service skills , how to properly do my job. The management was great, but lacked to handle an inappropriate situation responsibly . The co-worker s were all great people and hard workers...very nice staff easy going. The hardest part – more... of the job was reaching high into places that arent within my reach, But the most enjoyable part of my job was putting a smile on the customers face and helping them if there was an issue, to make it right, as well the pay was great and tip s were pretty great as well ! – less
workplace
cashier (Former Employee), North Vancouver, BCSeptember 14, 2014
really good
and i found really good friend in this place
manager was fantastic
great and enjoyable work environment
Pizza Maker (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONSeptember 12, 2014
Working at domino's has been a great first job. I have learned a lot since I have been there, some things I have learned are:

- making pizzas
- front cash
-taking pizzas out of the oven

The most enjoyable part of this job would probably be the people you work with. Everyone is very nice and understanding especially when you first start out.
really enjoyed working there
CSR (Former Employee), Bowmanville, ONSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: staff doesn't stay long changeover is high
fast paced friendly felt like a family owned restaurant, staff was great. at times long shifts with no breaks.
dominos pizza
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Leamington, ONSeptember 11, 2014
Very nice workers and nice enviroment to work friendly customers as well
certified cashier and customer service rep
Certified Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 8, 2014
handled all front cash duties for this busy store, including answering the business telephone and taking orders, preparing pizzas and other food items fro take out and delivery, counting and monitoring inventory, processing all sale transactions using debit, credit, coupons, and cash. also maintained a clean enivonment.
Staff all get along well, nice routine work
Kitchen staff (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 30, 2014
Pros: 50% off pizza
Cons: not enough hours
The work is not bad, certain specials we have get a bit annoying though; example 'Anything goes for $12.99', putting over 10 layers of toppings on a large pizza is not so fun.
Management is good, but during the summer time there really isn't enough hours for everyone employed to work full time.
Great company to work for.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONJuly 31, 2014
Pros: systems
Cons: can not hire too many permanent staff.
Great staff, supportive management, task variety, efficient processes. Good company to start with and learn basics of supply chain in Canada.
Very efficient management, always helpful.
Since i am new here, its hard to say the hardest part of the job but it really become hard when a staff do not come and one by one everyone goes out for delivery. and – more... thats the most enjoyable part of it when only 2 staff left in the outlet and orders are coming continuously. – less
productive and fun
Sales & Customer service (Former Employee), Woodbridge ontarioJuly 17, 2014
Busy place. Good bosses not bossy type. Nice co-workers. It was fun place to work.
delivery
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), cranbrook bcJuly 14, 2014
the hardest part of the job was that it did not pay enough to keep up with the bills.
Flexible hours but low compensation
Store Manager and Office Assistant (Current Employee), Amherstburg, ONJuly 14, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: low compensation for physically intense work
Very low chances to progress if you don't have good relations with your manager or franchisee.
have fun while you can
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Edson, ABJuly 7, 2014
dominos wasnt a bad place to work although the boss was a very angry person he would slam doors and throw things
awesome working environment, freindly staff , well managed store and staff
shift manager (Former Employee), malevern domino's , united kingdomJune 19, 2014
well domino's pizza is awesome company to work for and i really enjoyed a lot working in domino's store. i have learned a lot there specially how to work under pressure situations , management is also very supporting and help everyone when ever they need. co-workers were very friendly and helpful. The most hardest part of the job is to cut the pizzas – more... when its very busy in the store and the most enjoyable part as far as i concern is pizza making. – less
Very Fun
Customer Service (Former Employee), Winkler, MBJune 10, 2014
It was a very good company to work for, it felt more like a hangout than a work place.
It was a fun work place, and an enjoyable work environment....
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Wetaskiwin, ABJune 9, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: unattentive owner, very slow work environment.
The work day was usually pretty slow, and was consumed mostly with prep work of food items. And because it was day time, and we were not all that busy (except for fridays), the rest of the day was spent cleaning or counting stock.

Although the management needs work. The manager that was hired knows little about the job, and has struggled to learn what – more... is needed for the position. The saving grace is that he is outstanding with customer service, and is an easy and flexible person to work for. The fact that he knew little of the job was because of lack of proper training. He is also left with little to no help from the owner. The owner has a distinct lack of interest of actually running the business, and is frequently out of country with his wife, as he makes his money from real-estate. And when he was there, he made little effort to communicate and associate with his staff. The manager though was a very good man, and I enjoyed working for him, and I already have a job available for me if I ever wish to move back to my hometown.

The work environment was pretty good, and friendly. It wasn't always busy though, which meant that most of the time you had to invent work to do, as for the most part there was a great lack of business.

Co-workers, where great and fun to work with, and when they came in it generally made the work day a lot better. I worked mostly mornings, so I was by myself for the better part of the work day.

The hardest thing about this job was the lack of business, so you had to make your own work, instead of dealing with customers and making product.

Other than the work, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people that are there. That's all that really needs to be said about it, it was a great work environment. – less
cashier pizza maker
Customer Service Cashier/Front Cash (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 28, 2014
Pros: piizza making was fun
Cons: burns
alot of movement making pizza getting dough ready and stretched out and ready for pizza to be made.
answered phones and took orders
Great
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 16, 2014
Flexible with my hours which is what I need during school. Great staff, made a lot of friends working here.
pizza place
CSR (Former Employee), Burlington, ONApril 23, 2014
usual pizza place really good crew of guys. I don't have much else to say
great coworkers and supportive boss
Manager, Cook, Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Quebec, MTLApril 15, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: under staffed
great co workers
supportive boss
flexible hours
understaffed
great for students

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Each day, more than 1 million customers enjoy hot, delicious Domino’s Pizza products on every inhabited continent on Earth, – Read more