Domino's Employee Reviews

Empresa complicada
Condutor (Former Employee) –  Surrey13 December 2017
Empresa complicada para se trabalhar como qualquer outra companhia de franchise
Fun workplace
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, ON3 December 2017
Very friendly enviourment, love everyone I work with. Family oriented company, easy to be trained and trusted at work enviourment. Lots of fun, it is very thrilling
Pros
Easy to understand tasks
Cons
Shirt shifts
Fun place to work
customer service skills by imputing the orders (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC1 December 2017
Working in a pizza place is great way to start off your working life. Domino's really cares about their own, and will always back you up. Tips are great, too!
Pros
Free pizza sometimes
Cons
Stressful when busy
Cashier and order taker
Order Taker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 November 2017
Good as part time job .. to work as intern....................................... Just prt time nothing more but they pay very less just 8 dollers per hour
Pros
Can schedule my own working hours
Cons
Less salary
Good job for students
Customer Service, Food Production and Store Opener (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON23 November 2017
Great place to work as high school student with great hours. Boss is very flexible and accommodating. Would highly recommend working there as a student.
This was a great place to work and the only reason i left was because i had found another job with higher pay. work was great, co workers were great
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB21 November 2017
Dominoes was a great place to work with good people good hours and lots of free pizzas. could get very busy at times but overall the workload was not overly crazy. the only reason I left was because I had found another job with higher pay but would recommend it to anyone who likes working evenings
Pros
good people free food
It was ok
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 November 2017
Working at Dominos pizza was an ok job. At first I received 4 shifts a week which would slowly go down to 2 or 1 shifts a week. Some customers were plain out rude sometimes but others were good. Overall it was a good experience at what working is like.
Fun workplace
Cashier/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 November 2017
This was the type of job I was very excited to walk into everyday. I learned how to prep food, and answer calls with proper manners. Hardest part was figuring out how to use the cash register.
fun people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON14 November 2017
very friendly staff, easy to work with. management was always supportive.

various roles avalible to suit anyones employment needs.

fast paced always busy
un bon environnement de travail
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC13 November 2017
ce sont des entreprises de très bonnes expériences
fun workplace good people
Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB13 November 2017
good opportunity to learn and move up in this company. the people are great and the work is fast pace. really enjoyed my time there. would recommend employment to those considering working there
Fun Place to work at
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 November 2017
At a 8 hours shift one can take more than 150 dollars home excluding the gas expenses.
wonderful Managemnet
Nothing is wrong with this job exept for that i dont like driving for too long.
Thats my personal problem.
Dominos is Great.
Whats bad about this job is that they will keep you more than the scheduled time if the store is busy and u wont get overtime wage for that.
Pros
free Pizzas
Fun people, fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON10 November 2017
Dominoes was my first real job experience, and I must say it was a wonderful one. I loved the hustle and bustle of taking orders and preparing them. I worked alongside probably the most friendly group of people I will ever meet. Interactions with customers were enjoyable, as quite a handful of them were regulars and remembered me as well. The set work dates we chose that best suited us were never changing, so it was never unexpected when shifts would pop up, and when someone did call in sick the manager or co-managers would call to politely ask if we were available and if not were completely okay with that fact. They were incredibly lenient with intersecting schedules and projects from when I went to high school at the time, and would accommodate with my schedule. I was always looking forward to my shifts, and even now do not find that strange, as other people may. Making pizza was also an experience all in itself. Helping out in the make line and manning the oven were the highlights of that job. But the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to experience such a healthy, warm, friendly, and nurturing workplace environment.
Pros
Friendly workers, always something to do, understanding managers
Cons
low wages
Meh
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 November 2017
For someone thats worked in a plaza domino's..it was ok. Except the place was greasy, they kept screwing up orders and I was the one to blame. Not a fun place to work
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Dealing with angry customers, working long hours, awkward co-workers and management
I don't want to work here
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Nepean, ON29 October 2017
Pros: half off food and drinks cons: the hours are 10-15 per shift, sometimes you work long shifts alone, and often you don't even get any shifts. And the pay is very low.
Pros
Half off food
working at dominos
Internship (Former Employee) –  1671 dundas west29 October 2017
its only good to work here until you are student after that you shoudnt work here as this places dont take you up you cant make it youre future beacause there is no growth
Great place to work with flexible hours, welcoming, friendly employees and effective training.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 October 2017
A great place to work where all the employees were great for teaching me the basics of the job and would help me with any questions I had. Relatively simple job with great hours and was well organized and clean all the time. The only downside to the job is that customers were often difficult to deal with.
late nights, pay varies greatly from store to store
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON24 October 2017
good for extra income as a driver, they make more than managers,
huge differences in pay from store to store, probably not a great choice for a career
Terrible
Crew Member / Server (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 October 2017
Not sure if this is with all locations but there is absolutely no sanitary protocol at all. Gloves are not worn, food is gross contaminated so a gluten free pizza may not be gluten free. Yes we wash our hands but i feel that gloves would be better. No breaks were allowed where I worked and the manager wasn't really the manage cause the store owner was always there with his wife yelling at us and taking toppings off of already cooked pizzas because there was "too much ". Absolutely ridiculous. I also got paid way less than minimum wage.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No breaks, owners were unfair, rude
Fun workplace for teens
Manager (Former Employee) –  North Edmonton, AB12 October 2017
Great first job to start, for anyone really. We had people of all ages; younger ones preparing the food while older ones deliver and/or manage. Not as busy as 73 but keeps you busy nonetheless. Always a fun day, even if it did get crazy on the weekends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9