Domino's

Domino's Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not a lot to do
Staff Member (Summer only) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 17, 2015
Due to overstaffing issues many of the staff at my Domino's location had virtually nothing to due all day long. But it was still a good experience though.
Domino's
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), 317 Northern Ave.April 9, 2015
Pros: 50% off pizza
Cons: repeatative.
A day of work consists of making pizzas cleaning and helping customers. It taught me patients and customer service skills, as well as time management. Coworkers are very fun to work with. It gets repetitive after a while.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service Crew Trainer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Long Shifts
The most enjoyable part of the job was that my crew workers were very enthusiastic. They are very loving and kind people to be around. I enjoyed my job very well but I am looking for better opportunities as that job was a temporary job.
fun
Contract Driver (Former Employee), sault ste marieMarch 25, 2015
Clock in, put ornament on hood, get pizza, drop off pizza, get pizza, drop off pizza, get pizza, drop off pizza, ect. Fun people tho, great for college kids
Domino's Pizza
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 22, 2015
Pros: discounted pizza, fun environment
Cons: late night shifts
The enviroment was amazing. Always motivated to do your best. Hours were flexible which was great for those still in school. Pizza was given to those who worked long shifts. Easy and fun job.
Customer Service Experience
Part-time In-store associate and Delivery Driver (Current Employee), 1115 Ouellette AvenueMarch 20, 2015
Working at Domino's pizza has been a really exciting and learning experience for me.
Dealing with different customers, their needs, demands, complains and even helping in making pizzas, everything was a part of a learning curve.
A typical day at work consisted of taking orders, helping the pizza makers with completing the orders and most importantly timely deliveries.
Since I work as an insider plus a delivery driver, work pressure is a little high specially during week ends, but with friendly co-workers I have never really had to worry about that.
Overall it is an experience, I am sure will help me further in my career, no matter which career path I follow.
Great work environment but no befits and minimal wages
In store employee (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCMarch 19, 2015
Pros: awesome co-workers and good day to day work
Cons: low pay wage with no benefits and high demand for speed
You walk into work with a good attitude you'll have a great time just don't expect a slow day you will be on your feet at all time's
good easy place to work nice environment
delivery driver (Current Employee), Grande Prairie, ABMarch 5, 2015
Pros: tips
Cons: no time off low pay
hard working for most of the day then dies down after all morning workers go home.

learned good customer service skills

co workers were easy to get along with great work environment

talk to unhappy customers

getting to work with the people that i worked with they were all such great people.
be honesty, fun workplace, provide best service to customer
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee), WinnipegMarch 4, 2015
Pros: fun workplace
Cons: wage base on order
Deliver pizza's order to customer, be safe and on time.
lots of things that is not in my duties but i learn to help and do more things that out of my job for other co-worker.
friendly with customer and co-worker
solver customer's problem
Domino's Pizza Work Settings
Chef/Customer Service (Former Employee), BCFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free pizza
Cons: short shifts
-typical day at work either slow or busy
-hockey nights super busy
-during summer really slow
-minimum 2 hour shifts and works depending on how busy it is
-managers are cool
-hardest part of the job was being able to multitask between taking phone calls, customer service, making the pizza itself, and tending the oven
-the social interaction with different customers everyday was the most enjoyable
dominos
cook (Former Employee), montrealFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: lots of people
it was an great experience to work at dominos the service customers and employees were great plusthey really help you when you need it
productive workplace that was very busy
Food Prep (Former Employee), Ajax, ONFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: not enough hours or pay
A typical day of work would consist of me answering calls, taking orders, helping with the kitchen and what not. This company taught me to be on task, productive and on top of things. My co-workers were good, they were always helping me whenever I needed it. The hardest part of the job is learning new tasks and being an expert at it on the first time, my coworkers always expected that coming from me.. The enjoyable part of the job was talking with customers, taking their orders, I liked the interaction with customers the most.
line cook
Line Cook (Former Employee), Rocky Mountain HouseFebruary 13, 2015
I learned lots of new things and how to make pizzas and the most enjoyable part of the job was everything. I enjoyed working here and getting along with most of the co workers
great
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 12, 2015
this was a great fun job that i would love to do again if given the chance. i would recommend this job to anyone. you should try to get a position here.
Job life
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great staff to work with
Cons: salary is to low for this position
I come into work and take orders for customers, clean the store and make pizzas.
Very productive and fun to work at.
Line Cook/Prep Cook - Customer Service (Current Employee), Essex, ONJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: fast paced
- Typical day at work would be participating in working the line as well as interacting with costumers , fulfilling their requests.
I answer the phone and take orders. I put the order on a computer operating system while also handling the cash register.
I really enjoying making the pizza and satisfying the costumers.
At the end of my shift I clean up and shut the store down I help prepare to close the store.

- I have learned how fast paced preparing fast food is and what concentration is involved in the job. I learned how to operated the equipment that is involved in cooking the pizza.

- I really enjoying being part of a team with my co-workers, everyone has a job to do and I enjoy interacting with everyone to be able to have satisfied costumers.

- I enjoy everything about my job I would say the hardest thing I do Is making sure that everything is done efficiently and fast without making mistakes . Working at a fast pace can end up in a mix up and slow everything down . When that happens the customer may become inpatient and upset and our goal is to do everything in a timed manor safely.
A very busy environment
Vaclav K-Store manager and Gianina C -shift runner (Current Employee), CanterburyJanuary 16, 2015
Vaclav Kocun- I was responsible for the busiest store in Kent and the 10th in UK, known for its high hygiene level, quality products and providing excellent customer services. My partner, Gianina Cornea (shift runner) and I were both sharing and distributing our responsibilities and duties, being responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store. Our main responsibility was to provide a superior level of co-operation, service and support for the customers. Maintain cleanliness and order in store, but also taking part in the cooking and serving customers; completing weekly paperwork regarding sales, budgets and expenses; mark prices on stock and restock shelves cash handling; deposits; responsible for profit and loss of the company; order groceries and supplies, check received stock against invoices and take inventory. We were also making sure that the health and safety procedures are followed accordingly to Employee’s Handbook, Fire Life Safety and security of the working place and Risk assessments.
Supervising and coordinating staff activities, training staff; driving whenever was needed, but also maintenance of the company cars (checking their functions work in a safely manner)
Skills developed: excellent customer service and interpersonal skills ;analytical and problem solving skills ;decision making skills; effective verbal and listening communications skills; effective writing providing assistance, training, maintain stock and inventories, supplies; greet customers , but also taking part in the cooking and serving them.

Gianina Conea - I was responsible for the busiest – more... store in Kent and the 10th in UK together with Vaclav Kocun, known for its high hygiene level, quality products and providing excellent customer services. My responsibilities were to maintain cleanliness of customer services, facilities and greet customers, providing assistance; maintain stock and inventories, supplies.
- greet customers and provide assistance, maintain cleanliness and order in the store, but also taking part in the cooking and serving customers; completing weekly paperwork regarding sales, budgets and expenses; mark prices on stock and restock shelves cash handling; deposits; responsible for profit and loss of the company; order groceries and supplies, check received stock against invoices and take inventory. I was also making sure that the health and safety procedures are followed accordingly to Employee’s Handbook. Safety and security of the working place and Risk assessments
- supervising and coordinating staff activities, training staff; driving whenever was needed, but also maintenance of the company cars (checking their functions work in a safely manner)

A typical day of work, as you can read above was to get everything ready from the morning for opening the store and be totally organised for the rest of the day, but the beautiful part was that we were working as a team.That made it easier. We have built relationships throughout this experience and learnt/improved our skills and abilities.
Without this team, without our abilities and experience, we wouldn't have managed the most busy times (a bit unpleasant) when you needed to keep focus, remain calm and work under pressure without getting distracted by our employees attitudes. – less
Fun and energetic place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pickering, ONNovember 9, 2014
Pros: friendly workers, nice environment
Cons: low pay, short hours
Friendly workers, nice environment. However, there is low pay and not many hours given for work.
Productive and open workplace
Assistant Manager/Cashier (Former Employee), Brossard, QCNovember 5, 2014
Working at Domino's has helped me greatly develop on my communication skills, it is a very fast paced environment to work in but easily adjustable
the job was easy with little work to do.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Dundas, ONOctober 29, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: long hours with little pay
Work place was functional and well maintained. Customer satisfaction was the main goal. However, due the location of the facility, this particular restaurant did not do well due to its inability to compete with competitors within its vicinity, this lead to long work hours with very little work to be done.

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Our roots date back to a single store that opened in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Mich. Since then, Domino’s has grown to become a – Read more