Domino's
1,914 reviews

Domino's Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company to work for.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONJuly 31, 2014
Pros: systems
Cons: can not hire too many permanent staff.
Great staff, supportive management, task variety, efficient processes. Good company to start with and learn basics of supply chain in Canada.
Very efficient management, always helpful.
Since i am new here, its hard to say the hardest part of the job but it really become hard when a staff do not come and one by one everyone goes out for delivery. and – more... thats the most enjoyable part of it when only 2 staff left in the outlet and orders are coming continuously. – less
productive and fun
Sales & Customer service (Former Employee), Woodbridge ontarioJuly 17, 2014
Busy place. Good bosses not bossy type. Nice co-workers. It was fun place to work.
delivery
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), cranbrook bcJuly 14, 2014
the hardest part of the job was that it did not pay enough to keep up with the bills.
Flexible hours but low compensation
Store Manager and Office Assistant (Current Employee), Amherstburg, ONJuly 14, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: low compensation for physically intense work
Very low chances to progress if you don't have good relations with your manager or franchisee.
have fun while you can
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Edson, ABJuly 7, 2014
dominos wasnt a bad place to work although the boss was a very angry person he would slam doors and throw things
awesome working environment, freindly staff , well managed store and staff
shift manager (Former Employee), malevern domino's , united kingdomJune 19, 2014
well domino's pizza is awesome company to work for and i really enjoyed a lot working in domino's store. i have learned a lot there specially how to work under pressure situations , management is also very supporting and help everyone when ever they need. co-workers were very friendly and helpful. The most hardest part of the job is to cut the pizzas – more... when its very busy in the store and the most enjoyable part as far as i concern is pizza making. – less
Very Fun
Customer Service (Former Employee), Winkler, MBJune 10, 2014
It was a very good company to work for, it felt more like a hangout than a work place.
It was a fun work place, and an enjoyable work environment....
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Wetaskiwin, ABJune 9, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: unattentive owner, very slow work environment.
The work day was usually pretty slow, and was consumed mostly with prep work of food items. And because it was day time, and we were not all that busy (except for fridays), the rest of the day was spent cleaning or counting stock.

Although the management needs work. The manager that was hired knows little about the job, and has struggled to learn what – more... is needed for the position. The saving grace is that he is outstanding with customer service, and is an easy and flexible person to work for. The fact that he knew little of the job was because of lack of proper training. He is also left with little to no help from the owner. The owner has a distinct lack of interest of actually running the business, and is frequently out of country with his wife, as he makes his money from real-estate. And when he was there, he made little effort to communicate and associate with his staff. The manager though was a very good man, and I enjoyed working for him, and I already have a job available for me if I ever wish to move back to my hometown.

The work environment was pretty good, and friendly. It wasn't always busy though, which meant that most of the time you had to invent work to do, as for the most part there was a great lack of business.

Co-workers, where great and fun to work with, and when they came in it generally made the work day a lot better. I worked mostly mornings, so I was by myself for the better part of the work day.

The hardest thing about this job was the lack of business, so you had to make your own work, instead of dealing with customers and making product.

Other than the work, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people that are there. That's all that really needs to be said about it, it was a great work environment. – less
cashier pizza maker
Customer Service Cashier/Front Cash (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 28, 2014
Pros: piizza making was fun
Cons: burns
alot of movement making pizza getting dough ready and stretched out and ready for pizza to be made.
answered phones and took orders
Great
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 16, 2014
Flexible with my hours which is what I need during school. Great staff, made a lot of friends working here.
pizza place
CSR (Former Employee), Burlington, ONApril 23, 2014
usual pizza place really good crew of guys. I don't have much else to say
great coworkers and supportive boss
Manager, Cook, Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Quebec, MTLApril 15, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: under staffed
great co workers
supportive boss
flexible hours
understaffed
great for students
Domino's was like a small network of different personalities that clashed well.
CSR (Current Employee), Carleton Place, ON and Kingston ONApril 7, 2014
Pros: the fast paced environment
Cons: the management
Walk in for a bridge shift, get greeted by the driver and the CSR, clock in and you're off to the races. Not only did working at a Domino's teach me how to make pizza incredibly fast, but it also enhanced my interpersonal skills immensely . Three things I've perfected are problem recognition, problem solving, and customer service.

It may come off as – more... cliche, but making the customer smile was one of few things I loved at Domino's. Even though the management was atrocious, always talking behind people's backs, spreading rumors and complaining, the rest of the workers were incredible. Everyone was a character!

The hardest part of the job was dealing with ignorant customers. It wasn't pleasant, but hanging up the phone and getting to work with friends made it worth while. – less
Power tripping bosses, but the work isnt that hard
Shift Runner (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 28, 2014
Pros: half off domino's pizza, easy work, flexible hours.
Cons: power tripping bosses, and streesed out teenager
The whole time i worked there i was harassed for not doing the job correctly. They never fired me, although they threatened me with me a bunch.. They did write me up for some really trivial things. My best bet would be to steer clear if you like your sanity. Both of the franchisees over react way too much.
Great place to work, been 6 years!
MANAGER/CSR (Current Employee), Langley, BCMarch 19, 2014
Pros: working with great people that work as a team and can have fun but be serious doing so!
Domino's has been the longest AND most enjoyable job i have ever come across!. It is so great to be able to hire people on to be members of our team. We work very well together , always making sure service times are met and customers are leaving with only the best service we can give!
Good job to have, can be very repetitive at times but still enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Barrie OntarioMarch 7, 2014
Pros: good hours, enjoyable most days
Cons: gets stressful when orders pile up really fast
A typical day at Domino's would involve me being on the make line usually being the last person at the end making sure everything was made with brand standards. Dinner rush could last for hours and work would get very tiring but there was balance as some parts of the day were really slow. At slower times I would work the phones and cash register or – more... even take some deliveries if the drivers were short handed. Near the end I started helping with the management side of the business doing tasks such as inventory and orders. The management were all very nice to me and whenever I needed time off it would be granted. The hardest part of the job would be standing in the same place doing the same job for long periods of time but it was much more enjoyable when the pace wasn't so rushed. – less
Quick paced but very unorganized
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Milton, ONFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: 50% off pizza
Cons: short 1-3 hour shifts
I'd show up, get stuck on the phones for a few hours than go home. if it was slow i got to make top, and cut the pizzas.
Management... well... there is none since the new owners.
Co-workers are great its a great environment the only downside i ever had working there was you didnt get hours and when you were scheduled for more, they'd send you home early. – more... there's no set times on when you work, they let people go home as they feel needed. there's little to no stability in the job. – less
Great people to work with
Delivery Expert (Current Employee), kingsotn onFebruary 20, 2014
My co-workers were always fun to talk with. The money was pretty good.
I would clean and deliver pizza's everyday.
Over all fun place to work
Cook & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: good fun place to work
Cons: ...
I really enjoyed working there, the management was fun to be round and the people are professional when needed.
Productive, Entertaining some days.
Pizza cook (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PEFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: not a lot of hours
A typical work day was roughly about what I expected. Steady, fast paced, a little rushed during lunch and dinner hours but to be expected.
I learned how to better manage my time and to be faster on my feet.
The management was good, though there were a number of times that it was difficult or we were unable to contact the manager when needed.
My coworkers – more... were very enjoyable to work with, probably what I looked forward to each day. Always good for a laugh and mostly easy to work with.
The hardest part for me some days was to keep pace when it got overly busy and people stopped communicating.
For me, mostly that it was something productive and for the most part an enjoyable work space. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Each day, more than 1 million customers enjoy hot, delicious Domino’s Pizza products on every inhabited continent on Earth, – Read more