Domino's Employee Reviews

I how how to keep customer for long time in the company.
CSR (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 February 2017
I have learned how to handle the customer's complain nicely. I can give some innovative ideas related with business. I can work with all team members. Most enjoyable part of the work is sale more pizza and have more fun.
Pros
company offered free pizza everyday
Cons
salary low
Cook
Shift Runner / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON15 February 2017
working here is a fast paced stressful environment with no means of moving up in the company with low pay and reward. management at the location i worked was horrible and unreliable to provide consistent hours.
Good first job experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 February 2017
A typical day at work was very enjoyable, as it was a positive work environment overall. I learned a lot in regards to working on a timeline, and also how to work with different types of people.
collaborative team work, adjustable timings and Great fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 February 2017
This is the place where i have learned how to deal with customers, ability to read the customer needs, managing time according to school and great collaborative team work. The busiest day at work is on weekends where the team members show their superior skills with pizza stuff and managing the time with cracking jokes along with strenuous work. The hardest of part of this job is sometimes too much stress on your body but enjoyable part of this job music during work times make you feel refresh.
Productive yet fun workplace
Dlivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON12 February 2017
Every aspect of the job is great, you are treated like a family member not an employee,
Managers work with you and give training when needed.
Working with customers is the best part of the job.
Pros
Free lunches
very fast paced and good place to work
2.Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2017
Its nice working in Dominos. The management were so good and supportive. Working as a assistant manager, I learned how to manage customers and their complaint. Train new team members. Take care of dispatch and assign orders to drivers. Do paper work at the end of the day and check if there is any mistakes. Take care of Food and Labor cost(FLC) and do inventory at the end of the day.
It was really great working in Dominos
Terrible
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB28 January 2017
Personally I believe it was just the manager we had at the time I worked there that caused me to dislike the job so much. Days the manager was not there it was tolerable
Pros
Discount
fun place to work
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK26 January 2017
very fun place to work can't wait to get there in the morning. i have worked their for a long time and still love to show up on my days off.
Pros
works around my schedule
Could be better
Pizza Cook (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB25 January 2017
Not as great a place to work as I thought it would be.

Don't get breaks
No staff room
Experience racism

I was promised minimum hours and i didn't get them
Pros
50% off on food, Tips sometimes
Cons
No breaks, No benefits, No job Security, No fixed Hours
Fun working in dominos
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 January 2017
good management, everyday learning new things, Good team workers, Done lot of courses eg. management training courses , food safety courses, first aid course etc.
Pros
Free Lunch
Like a family
Assistant Manager/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK20 January 2017
Life at Domino's is like every other day, not really any surprises to be had. Lots of laughs and always work to do.
I learned all the in's and out's of how to make orders, place orders and deliver orders.
The hardest part of the job would be the management side of things, there is so much more that goes into running a pizza place than most would think.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be you make friends with everyone and have a good time joking around with you work. It makes the day go really well when everybody is in a good mood.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Low pay
very nice people
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, ON19 January 2017
some very nice people to work for very organized and easy to clean up after but their was a lot of down time between delivery jobs
worked hard
General Manager (Former Employee) –  North Battleford, SK17 January 2017
loved this job it was fun
just time to move forward with myself and my life nothing bad to say
the daily grind was fairly simple here doing prep and getting ready for the diner rush
the people that worked with me made this job fun and easy to go to on a daily basis
Fast Paced Workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB15 January 2017
Checked in see if I had deliveries, if so start delivering if not I would clean, organize, prep and help kitchen staff till I had deliveries. Repeated until close then if i was staying till close stay after to help clean up.
Pros
Discounted Food
Cons
Very Fast Paced
Great working atmosphere and great people
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON10 January 2017
As a full-time driver my days typically last 10 to 12 hours.

Some days are easier than others, but the staff at every level are dedicated to the work and also to creating a fun working environment.

The flexible hours are easily one of the greatest aspects of the job, but the best part of the work is great co-workers.

The two biggest drawbacks to the job are driving through awful weather and costly auto repairs that occur over time.

Overall, working for Domino's has been a great experience. Everyone from the franchisees to the in-store management and staff are courteous and fair and make difficult work days easier to get through.

10/10
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits for drivers, working nights
Poor Management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Napanee, ON7 January 2017
Management doesn't take care of employees or customers, left to staff to figure everything out.

Staff threatens other employees and customers, management does nothing to resolve the problem.
Cons
Long hours, bad pay
Deal with different customers
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON2 January 2017
Friday is the most busiest day as compare to other days.

How to deal with customers.

Co-operative

Helpful and responsible

During busiest time when we have to put some customers on hold

Stressfree job
Pros
Free pizzas
Cons
Totally enjoyable job
Fun work environment
Dominos pizza driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 January 2017
Amazing opportunity for all workers in a fun safe environment great mangers and staff . Great and very flexiable time sheets . Amazing wages and customers
Pros
Wages
Cons
Dose damage to your vechile
My first job
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 January 2017
It was a typical first job, I got to move up and was able to close the store by myself and make sure everything was ready for the next day.
Busy place sometimes was frustrating.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON23 December 2016
Domino's is a great place to work, Everyday is a constant change as much as one may think it is the same thing everyday but it is not, your faced with new challenges as you go. The team is sometimes supportive and works well together. Upper management wasnt so kind. Corporate is not so much supportive and will hurt anyone in order to save a dollar.
Pros
50% off
Cons
food storage area was freezing cold

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9