Domino's Pizza
1,227 reviews

Domino's Pizza Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great coworkers and supportive boss
Manager, Cook, Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Quebec, MTLApril 15, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: under staffed
great co workers
supportive boss
flexible hours
understaffed
great for students
Domino's was like a small network of different personalities that clashed well.
CSR (Current Employee), Carleton Place, ON and Kingston ONApril 7, 2014
Pros: the fast paced environment
Cons: the management
Walk in for a bridge shift, get greeted by the driver and the CSR, clock in and you're off to the races. Not only did working at a Domino's teach me how to make pizza incredibly fast, but it also enhanced my interpersonal skills immensely . Three things I've perfected are problem recognition, problem solving, and customer service.

It may come off as – more... cliche, but making the customer smile was one of few things I loved at Domino's. Even though the management was atrocious, always talking behind people's backs, spreading rumors and complaining, the rest of the workers were incredible. Everyone was a character!

The hardest part of the job was dealing with ignorant customers. It wasn't pleasant, but hanging up the phone and getting to work with friends made it worth while. – less
Power tripping bosses, but the work isnt that hard
Shift Runner (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 28, 2014
Pros: half off domino's pizza, easy work, flexible hours.
Cons: power tripping bosses, and streesed out teenager
The whole time i worked there i was harassed for not doing the job correctly. They never fired me, although they threatened me with me a bunch.. They did write me up for some really trivial things. My best bet would be to steer clear if you like your sanity. Both of the franchisees over react way too much.
Great place to work, been 6 years!
MANAGER/CSR (Current Employee), Langley, BCMarch 19, 2014
Pros: working with great people that work as a team and can have fun but be serious doing so!
Domino's has been the longest AND most enjoyable job i have ever come across!. It is so great to be able to hire people on to be members of our team. We work very well together , always making sure service times are met and customers are leaving with only the best service we can give!
Good job to have, can be very repetitive at times but still enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Barrie OntarioMarch 7, 2014
Pros: good hours, enjoyable most days
Cons: gets stressful when orders pile up really fast
A typical day at Domino's would involve me being on the make line usually being the last person at the end making sure everything was made with brand standards. Dinner rush could last for hours and work would get very tiring but there was balance as some parts of the day were really slow. At slower times I would work the phones and cash register or – more... even take some deliveries if the drivers were short handed. Near the end I started helping with the management side of the business doing tasks such as inventory and orders. The management were all very nice to me and whenever I needed time off it would be granted. The hardest part of the job would be standing in the same place doing the same job for long periods of time but it was much more enjoyable when the pace wasn't so rushed. – less
Quick paced but very unorganized
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Milton, ONFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: 50% off pizza
Cons: short 1-3 hour shifts
I'd show up, get stuck on the phones for a few hours than go home. if it was slow i got to make top, and cut the pizzas.
Management... well... there is none since the new owners.
Co-workers are great its a great environment the only downside i ever had working there was you didnt get hours and when you were scheduled for more, they'd send you home early. – more... there's no set times on when you work, they let people go home as they feel needed. there's little to no stability in the job. – less
Great people to work with
Delivery Expert (Current Employee), kingsotn onFebruary 20, 2014
My co-workers were always fun to talk with. The money was pretty good.
I would clean and deliver pizza's everyday.
Over all fun place to work
Cook & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: good fun place to work
Cons: ...
I really enjoyed working there, the management was fun to be round and the people are professional when needed.
Productive, Entertaining some days.
Pizza cook (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PEFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: not a lot of hours
A typical work day was roughly about what I expected. Steady, fast paced, a little rushed during lunch and dinner hours but to be expected.
I learned how to better manage my time and to be faster on my feet.
The management was good, though there were a number of times that it was difficult or we were unable to contact the manager when needed.
My coworkers – more... were very enjoyable to work with, probably what I looked forward to each day. Always good for a laugh and mostly easy to work with.
The hardest part for me some days was to keep pace when it got overly busy and people stopped communicating.
For me, mostly that it was something productive and for the most part an enjoyable work space. – less
Fun Environment, Short Shifts
Delivery Expert, Brooklin, (Former Employee), CarnwithJanuary 28, 2014
Short hours, good co workers, for the most part; great company.
productive and fun work place
pizza maker (Former Employee), apapa lagosJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: yes
Cons: 8 hours
we make pizza and we have more fun. and is an 8hours working per day.
Great staff
Delivery driver (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJanuary 8, 2014
It is a good place to work, you learn a lot about speed of service and staying sanitary
free meal
Supervisor (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 4, 2013
Fun place. i learned team work there. the manager thinks always positively. my co-workers were like members of my family .
Busy Busy Busy!
Assistant Manager/Key Holder (Former Employee), KitchenerNovember 1, 2013
Dominoes is a very busy pizza place, with importance placed on customer satisfaction and profit margins.
It ws agency work and more enjoyable
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Wolverhampton, ENGOctober 21, 2013
I learned fast working requirement, it belongs to food industry, long drive, cleanliness and food hygiene are the best parts of the job
productive
Driver (Current Employee), Paris, ONOctober 7, 2013
Pros: discount on food items
Cons: want more shifts
Typical Day at Domino's.

I get to work and some days are busy then others. When the store is busy I am on the road driving a lot. I really like when the store is busy because then I am busy and the night goes fast. When the deliveries slow down I am either helping with dishes or cleaning the store.

I have worked for Domino's Pizza for almost two months – more... now and I learned a lot about how to run a pizza store. I learned how to answer the phones and take peoples orders and use the computer system we have.

At Domino's Pizza the management is awesome. The father and son that own the Domino's Pizza, I could not ask for two better bosses.

My Co Workers are very nice, very helpful and very team oriented. All the workers together to get the job done.

The hardest part of the job I would have to say is that on a Friday night when we are so busy with deliveries and we don't have enough mobile debit machines and run out of hot bags to keep the food items warm and we have to make the deliveries but we have to wait for these items and we cant get to the customer in time and we cannot meet our 15 minute or less delivery time. I want to keep our customers happy,.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with everyone works as a team to get the job done and meet the customer needs. I also enjoy driving because I get to meet the customers and know that they are very happy with our product and delivery service. I enjoy seeing a happy customer and knowing that we made them happy and gave them a very good experience and they will come back to Domino's in the future. – less
I love working at Domino's Pizza!!
Customer Service Representative Level III (Current Employee), Westlock, ABSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: excellent atmosphere and employee discounts!
Cons: some days long hours or some days not too busy
I like working here because it allows me to learn many procedures and areas. I also love working with everyone and the customers.
Fast, friendly, and exciting workplace.
Customer Service Respondent (Former Employee), Buena Park, CASeptember 24, 2013
I would come into the store and instantly you can tell the environment is happy. Everyone had to take orders over the phone and learn how to make pizzas at an accelerated rate because this is a fast paced job. This job definitely teaches people how to be open and take charge of situations. My whole experience here was great.
GOOD FOR BIGGNERS
Pizza worker (Former Employee), CHENNAI,INDIASeptember 4, 2013
GOT PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PIZZA AND THE RETAIL OUTLET OPERATION
How I feel about my Work
Pizza Maker, Order Taker (Current Employee), Tuscany, CalgaryAugust 10, 2013
Pros: free pizzas, off early when it is not busy, flexible
Cons: hard work for not enough pay, little benefits
I believe I have a good job for a student. But as expenses become more and more and money becomes more of a factor I believe it is time to advance into something better then a pizza place. The people I work with are really fun. They are all easy to talk to and be fun around. But at the end at the day when rush is over. I am stuck at to do all the work – more... by myself such as cleaning all the dishes, trays, tables, sweeping, taking garbage and recycling out as well as making orders as they come every weekend. I do understand that it is my job but sometimes when I want to leave it is hard to do so if I have to do all this work with no help. I believe that manager is lazy and I just want to go some where with a little bit more equality and I'll enjoy more. With pay always being the main goal. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's Pizza

This company knows the rules of the pizza delivery game. Domino's Pizza runs the world's #2 pizza chain (behind YUM! Brands' Pizza – Read more