Dominion Sportservice

Dominion Sportservice Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
it was a fun and an enjoyable work environment
Food Prep (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 30, 2015
Pros: every oilers games we get free food up to the 3rd period then no more
A typical day for me working there was I get to the stand I was assigned for the day and wash hands and then prepare the, help the cashiers and check on the food if low make more. I have learned quite a bit there will be people you like and people you don't like I have also come to know that there are jobs you don't like but you have suck it up sometimes and do it. my co-workers they are mostly down to earth when they are not stressed out by the customers. the hardest part about the job I would say is either doing the spoils, the cleaning, or keeping up with the food. I would say the most enjoyable part about the job is when we finally close because then no one is yelling and screaming down each others throats.
one of the worst jobs i ever had
kitchen worker (Former Employee), edmontonApril 24, 2015
Pros: gross lunches
Cons: co workers specifically one female sous chef
don't believe what they say to you upon being hired this company has no etiquette or proper food knowledge everything is frozen and their sous chefs are inept along with the executive chef/so called manager. if you want to be a good chef this is not the place to work.
Terrible culture,no work life balance
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 24, 2014
Pros: free food, decent experience, benefits
Cons: no work life balance, low pay, terrible management.
Exposed to many different aspects of HR, however there is very little support from management team. Overall co workers were friendly however the position is not worth the pay offered. Enjoyed working in an exciting work environment that is fast paced.
Dominion sportservice is a fun place to work just not a lot of shifts
Customer Service Cashier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 17, 2014
Cons: i work long hours
A typical day at work prep per for lunch for Hockey games and concerts, Maintain sanitized environment to meet industry standard, Cashier, prepare orders to meet costumer expectation,
Productive and fun
Cashier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 15, 2013
It was fun, hands on work experince. I learned food safety, self-serve.
I maintined healthly realtionships with co-workers and employers. The hardest part of the job was fast pace of job duties but after 3 days of working I kept up with the pace. The part I loved most about this job was the exciting experience to be in such a position where there was lots enthusiasiam with co-workers and guests. Concerts where my main favorite to work at.
Industry