Enjoy working with people? Dominion Sportservice is looking for you!
We are looking for a Concessions Team Leader
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
Concessions Team Leaders are to direct and supervise Stand Attendants in regards to all Company Policies and Procedures. The Stand Attendants (Cashiers and Food Preps) are under their direct supervision. Team Leaders are directly responsible for the accurate disbursement and collection of the money in the concession location and accurate reconciliation of inventory and till sales from the Stand Attendants.
- Reports for scheduled work on a timely basis and is in complete uniform with
Clothing and personal appearance neat and clean.
- Direct and Supervise Food Preps and Cashiers in your assigned Stand.
- Presents a cooperative work attitude and cheerfully accepts job responsibilities.
- Maintains high standards of friendly customer service by circulating in assigned stand, greeting all guests, and being genuinely interested in their needs.
- Monitor Alcohol sales and service according to DNC/DSS and Proserve Policies
- Use proper procedures for cash terminals and cash reconciliation
- Ensure accurate inventories
- Reconciliation of Inventory
- Performs various assigned duties.
What we look for from you:
- Must have one year supervisory experience in a fast paced environment
- Valid Pro Serve Qualification (Can be obtained on short notice)
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol (18 yrs or older)
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 5+ hours per shift and able to lift up to 35lbs
- Must be available evenings after five and weekends (can work as late/or later than Midnight on some shifts)
- Knowledge of food safe procedures and responsible alcohol service.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to multi-task