The Assistant Catering Manager is responsible for all catering functions from start to finish.
- Helps coordinate all catering functions from origination to completion
- Accurately estimates the time required to fill all catering requests
- Ensures all staff under your supervision are properly trained and presenting themselves professionally at all times
- Plan supplies and types of services required for catered events
- Help to schedule staff for catered events
- Confer with customer(s), food preparations, and other personnel to determinemenus and following through with details concerning the function
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality when dealing with high profile clients.
- Supervise staff at catered events
- Follow up on any customer concerns to ensure quality products and service to our guests
- Ensure accurate preparation of all food items. Ensure quality of products through testing, including the use of thermometers
- Enforce company policies, inform the Catering Manager, who will follow up with proper documentation
- Ensure that professional appearances and sanitation procedures are adhered to at all times
- Previous catering/restaurant or hotel management experience required
- Strong knowledge of food
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Able to work a flexible schedule, long hours
- Pro Serve Certified
- A minimum of 2 years experience catering in a fast-paced environment is required
- Works well with others; pleasant and courteous
- Able to make quick decisions
- Able to work under pressure
Indeed - 18 months ago
Dominion Sportservice is a division of Delaware North Companies. High quality food and superior service have been essential ingredients of...