Dominion New Energy represents various energy retailers in North America and is currently looking to fill a Recruiting Specialist/Office Administrator position.
Recruiting is the heart of this job. Although you will have several responsibilities, contacting potential employees and booking them in for interviews is of high priority.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Experience in recruitment & admin assistance from 6 months is required
Positive and upbeat attitude
Willingness to be trained and accept a challenge
Punctual, responsible and detail oriented
MS Office proficient
Your responsibilities will include:
· Posting recruiting ads on various websites
· Proactively solicit posted resumes
· Conduct initial screening of candidates and book interviews
· Coordinate training & hiring processes
· Assist in answering customer calls and sales representative emails.
· Printing, faxing filing, scanning, typing and photocopying documents, data entry, distributing mail, maintaining office supplies and equipment
· Assist VP of Sales on reports and projects.
Our hours are Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm. We are located in downtown, and public transportation is available, if required.
We are offering $15.00/ hour + commission from sales that are generated from the recruitment results. Roughly +45,000/YR
To apply please reply to this ad with your resume
*We thank all applicants for applying however only those that are selected as candidates will be contacted.