Dominion Enterprises Employee Reviews

Dealer Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA9 July 2017
Team based, great atmosphere, diverse environment, friendly coworkers , professional, nice location downtown, seniority parking, not too shabby of a place if you plan to make marketing your career path
Avoid at all costs!
Software Development Engineer in Test (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VA25 June 2017
Management is unqualified and unable to do their jobs. The company does not believe in investing in their employees. The pay is below industry standards. The benefits are below average.
HR Records Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VA15 June 2017
DE is has an amazing job culture and vibe with company outings, competitions, and much more. Most divisions within the company offer a lot of advancement and competitive compensation.
Summer Intern
Summer Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA10 June 2017
Their summer internship program is unpaid and offers very little room to gain knowledge that would be pertinent to finding the next job. Management of team was pretty loose.
Great place to work. Management and co workers are professional and fun to work with.
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA8 June 2017
I was hoping to get hired full time, however Dominion was going through some changes and started down sizing the company a couple of months after I started. My manager and co workers were great!
Lots of travel
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA6 June 2017
Was a great company to work for and made lots of money. They went through some changes and split the company and work decreased along with the money. A lot of travel.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA1 June 2017
I was only a intern but it wasn't the best or nothing special. The day I worked went by slow and it was typically boring. The people working were fun to be around it was just the environment.
Pros
hour long lunch break
Cons
staying in cubical
Amazing environment, great management, great home/work balance, opportunity to grown
Account Executive and mentor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA29 May 2017
One of the best jobs I have ever had. Amazing people and management. Always opportunities to grow and advance. No limit on income. Fantastic environment
Pros
Daily spiffs, casual work environment, a company that cares and backs you
Cons
Some times a little too much micro management
Productive outgoing atmosphere with a wonderful staff
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA24 May 2017
This company was phenomenal to work for. The coaching and training you receive is exceptional. Guest speakers from authors who would come and take their time to come and train us on how to sell more effectively. The sales managers also were great and treated us like family. The staff are professional and made sure we were all taken care of equally. Dominion Enterprises is by far one of the best places I have ever worked for. Learning the programs at first could be challenging but once you get a better understanding the programs become like second nature.
Pros
Bonuses, games & prizes.
Cons
No cons
IT Support
IS Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX18 May 2017
This is a clicked based place to work. The manager only cares about those he knows or likes. Not very diverse and not very helpful. Manager was very vindictive...Hated working here and was very happy to get away. The pay is awful!!
Pros
it was close to home
Cons
Clicky....not very diverse
Good Luck!
Inside Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VA11 May 2017
Management is all over the place. Managers only care about you if you're bringing in cash. But, honestly I'm fed up selling realtors things that I know are not going to work. I'm currently looking for a new job and so is everyone else on the sales floor. It's not unusual tho people are always in and out of here.
Interesting duties and beautiful view of cruise ships loading and unloading.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA28 April 2017
Provide support to accounting department to include journal entries, process invoices, process payroll, run reports and invoice lookups. Maintain supplies, distribute mail. Make travel arrangments for management team as well as maintain travel and appointment calendars. Maintain Master Customer Database, phone and contact lists. Initial contact for department issues.
Pros
great views from office
Cons
parking difficulty
It's a nice place
Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VA20 April 2017
Very collaborative environment. I would recommend this company to anybody just starting out. There are opporunities to move up if you network and talk to the right people.
Internship experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA30 March 2017
Didn't really care for it. I was not looking for the kind of work that I ended up doing so I wasn't happy about that. The people were great though, I really enjoyed working with all of them but the work was boring. If I had the opportunity to have another position within the company, I'd definitely go back. The environment is awesome.
Life at DE
Web Content Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VA24 March 2017
I enjoy working here. It feels like family, we all get along and management is very supportive. I enjoy feeling like part of the family. Everyone is accountable for their work and very helpful.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
cliques
De
Web Content Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VA15 March 2017
I absolutely love it here! I hate that I have to leave when I relocate, but I am hoping that wherever I go I will find the same experience.

This team is supportive, and fun. We all help one another out, and hold one another accountable. My manager is very down to earth and if there is anything that I am not able to handle or something that I need to be trained on, she always sees to it that I have the right tools. She makes the team WANT to work.
Productive and Friendly Enviroment
Graphic Design Internship (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA2 March 2017
Easy going environment with steady paced work. The atmosphere made work feel less stressful and time flew by. They included everyone into their community and events and you felt like a part of them.
Love working for Homes.com
Sales Coordinator for Mortgage Sales Department (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA21 February 2017
I have worked for Homes.com for over 10 years and can't say enough good words to describe my job, environment and management. They are the greatest!!!
I have learned from my managers and have taught my skills to my managers.
The company is the best!!! Dominion Enterprises offers so much for their employees!
Hardest part of the job is traveling on highway 264 from Virginia Beach to Norfolk...that highway can get scary some days.
Pros
Great company with fantastic benefits!
Cons
Driving back and forth to work on Highway 264.
Great atmosphere low pay
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA12 February 2017
I loved working at DE but I wish compensation was better. Training budget helps to ease what the salary fails in. You are able to work from home which is a plus and the company as a whole does alot in the community.
Pros
GREAT work life balance
Cons
low pay
Plant closed
Printing Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, TN22 January 2017
It was a pretty good place to work. A lot of shift changing. Overall a pretty good place to work. Just sucked they shut us down when there were lots of people that needed the job.
Pros
Three work days.
Cons
Plant closed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dominion Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8