Dominion Enterprises

Dominion Enterprises Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good working enviroment and nice people
Software Technical Support (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: laid off
Although my time was short I would happily work for them again. Unfortunately due to the restructuring my office and team we're all laid off including my manager.
okay starter job, just get out fast
Product Manager (Former Employee), norfolk vaMarch 13, 2014
Pros: good place to get a year or two of experience right out of college.
Cons: unethical managers, poor raises / advancement
It wouldn't be a bad 1st job, but it is no place for a career. Management's code of ethics is basically "don't get caught".
good learning environment
District Manager, New England District (Former Employee), fairfield NJJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: excellent training
Cons: poor money
this is a great company to cut your teeth with. Money and advancement are both limited
Fun environment
Internet Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 31, 2013
I love my manager and the opportunity to put my ideas to work in order to generate new business. The culture is productive and supportive.
Lack of leadership
Account Executive (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 6, 2013
The training and direction of out group was lacking at times. But the work environment was enjoyable.
Busy
Account Executive (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 1, 2013
Pros: independent.
Cons: extreme administrative responsibilities.
Extreme administrative responsibilities. Independence is most enjoyable aspect of position.
not a top 100 to work for
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Los angeles, caNovember 12, 2013
Behind the times and needs to listen to its employees to get moral up and get ahead. Kmart in the making ?
Ok to work for
Administrative Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Norfolk, VANovember 1, 2013
Dominion Enterprises is a good company to work for if you do not want to make good money.
WORST Place To Work!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAOctober 14, 2013
Pros: company is located in a great area
Cons: horrible place!
The WORST place to work!! The mangers have HUGE egos. They are corporate BULLIES! They do not care about their employees but only making the mangers look good. I wouldn't work there if it were the last place on earth!
busy/knowlegable work place
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsfield, MAOctober 10, 2013
Pros: good pay!
Cons: never found any
One of my favorite jobs..they give u your own cubical to work in so you can complete it with out interruption and your work was assigned to you through an account called pidgin so you never had to wait for your supervisor to have a free moment to continue with your tasks.
Its a very good place to work and very laid back.
Call center representative (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLOctober 3, 2013
Everyday I would call about 180 -250 customers that have been to a motorcycle shop and ask them about the quality of their visit. I have learned a lot about the industry as a whole. The management team here is very understanding and everyone is a team player. Sometimes there are angry customers but that is what we are there for. I enjoy talking to everyone – more... across the nation about the same thing. – less
NA
Ad Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 28, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Loved working as a ad artist. Found creativity that I didn't know I had.
I was my own boss for the most part.
Was sad when they closed the magazine and we went thru a layoff.
Dominion
Customer Account Representative (Current Employee), Norfolk, VASeptember 16, 2013
very busy productive day
You are alway learning new things
My co workers are great
Hardest part of my job is to get everything completed
the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people.
New management
Lead Ad Trafficker (Current Employee), Norfolk, VASeptember 15, 2013
Pros: united way day of caring, parking garage iin bulding
Cons: benefits
Working under new management has me looking for a new job and I'm little stressful.
Good starting point for someone
Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee), Norfolk, VASeptember 10, 2013
Pros: good benefits
The people at Dominion are great to work with. To work well at Dominion, an employee needs the ability to work well both in a team and independently.
Lunches out and pot lucks
Staff Account (Former Employee), Norfolk, VASeptember 9, 2013
There were lot of deadlines which made the job wonderful. I enjoyed going to work every day knowing there was always something to do. I really enjoyed the auditing I did and would love to continue to audit however I loved balancing my accounts and doing journal entries.
Worst job I've ever had
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: pay check
Cons: poor management, poor working conditions, no advancement, ridiculous workload
Poor management, terrible products. I wouldnt recommend any of the companys services to anyone I know. Horrible working conditions with EXTREMELY slow and outdated technology combined with a ridiculous client to CSR ratio. Its impossible to give the customers what theyre paying for unless management hires more reps, which they refuse to do.
I regret – more... taking this job every single day. – less
Fun place to work with commission incentives.
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: commission incentives.
Cold calling realtors all over the United States to sell marketing solutions. The hardest part of this job would be meeting the quota and the amount that you were supposed to sell all through cold calling. The thing with cold calling is different since it was not actual leads.
High pace enviroment
Account Representative (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAAugust 16, 2013
Pros: advancement, the experience
Cons: long hours, unprofessionalism
-Working on accounts. Entering data.

-Different programs on the computer such as Word, Excel, ect.

-Management was ok they just wanted the work done which is understandable.

-We all worked as a team there was a lot of account we had to deal with.

-Working long hours sometimes, it was not all the time.

-Coming to work I liked the atmoshpere
Typical Corporate Environment
Product Analyst - Website Development (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 18, 2013
Pros: very structured, good benefits
Cons: outdated hr policies
Dominion is a very typical corporate environment with strong culture and values. It is very casual and comfortable. The benefits are comparable to any other company. There are many "revolving door" type positions in sales and customer service, but there is a lot of opportunity to get promoted and work your way up to other more permanent spots if you – more... apply yourself and stay focused on that goal. My only complaint is that I don't agree with some of the benefit policies. For example, you start with very limited vacation time (10 days for the year). All of my family lives far away, so I have to travel to see them for the holidays. The company does not automatically grant any days surrounding those holidays off (for example, the Friday after Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve), so employees like me have to give up what few days they have to travel, and never get to take an actual break/vacation. Other than small things like that, it's a great and easy place to work. – less

1 2 3