Established in 1920, the Meschino Banana Company currently operates in Toronto, Ontario. It imports, ripens, monitors and controls the maturation of bananas and plantains for retail and food service customers in Ontario.
- Daily Inventory and Ordering
- Check Banana or other commodity that is ripened upon arrival.
- Ripening Banana or other commodity according to SOPs.
- Proper planning for timely delivery.
- Conduct quality check, sorting & grading of Banana in warehouse.
- Checked with proper scheduled guidelines in ripening status.
- Deliver and sell bananas and other produce to grocery stores
- Sell produce to walk-in customer on route and/or walk-in customers.
- Full-time Permanent
- Predominately weekday morning hours, but weekends and flexible hours required
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Microsoft Word and Excel required
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Valid G Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 1-50 pounds
- Strong customer service skills
Indeed - 9 months ago