Domain7 is team of storytellers, solution-finders, designers and developers, who combine curiosity, imagination, tech-savvy and good old street smarts to make the web a better place for our clients and their clients. We put real human needs at the heart of everything we do—we call it “humanizing the web.” We’re looking for super smart, passionate, innovative people who share those values. Is that you? We’d love to chat.
Provide a human-friendly client and team experience while proactively seeking precision and excellence in all accounting functions. We are looking for someone to fill this role 2 to 4 days a week in our Abbotsford office during the period of a one year maternity leave.
About Domain7 Solutions
Domain7 is a digital agency on a mission to humanize the web.
We love people. We’re not satisfied with delivering the status quo. We focus on making webthings that people talk about and share. Our work is brave and leading edge, and we’re incredibly good at what we do.
We have offices in Vancouver, BC; Washington, DC; and Seattle, WA, but we work with clients all over the world. We rolled out our first website back in 1997. The web has evolved so much since then, and so have we—we’ve grown to nearly 50 employees, we use different tools and collaborate in ways we only dreamed would be possible. Our clients have evolved too—as we’ve grown our team and expertise, we have the opportunity to partner with national and international brands like TELUS, Mountain Equipment Co-op, Imperial College London, the United Way and the YMCA. What hasn’t changed is our passion for people and to find solutions to actual human problems, using the web.
For more information, visit http://www.domain7.com
Responsibilities and/or oversight
- Semi-Monthly Payroll
- Setup new employees
- Remit Source Deductions
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Watching & helping to plan cash balances
- Project Revenue Recognition
- Monthly Financial Statement Preparation
- Bank Reconciliations
- A/R Invoicing
- A/R Receipts recording
- A/P Posting & Cheque Payments
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Staff Reimbursements
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- GST Remittance
- US office state monthly tax filing
- Communicating with clients on invoicing, payment schedule, and general concerns
- Assist in preparing yearly financial statements
- Maintenance of capital asset records and amortization schedule
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Management reporting including analysis of financial data and communication with management
- Payroll functions include issuing T4's
- GL postings and adjustments
- Technical accounting research
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting & MS Excel
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- A detail oriented critical thinker
- Experience working with multiple companies in a single role
- Professional communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- The energy, interest and commitment to own your role beyond the job description
- Strong work ethic, motivated and proactive
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Team player, for real.
How to apply
There are three ways to apply: visit our HR page (http://domain7.mytribehr.com/careers/view/23) and choose the one you prefer.