Dollarama Employee Review

Good Team.
Associate, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Port Hope, Ontario11 December 2013
The work place was amazing. We had a great team for Dollarama. The hours were amazing in the beginning when we first opened. Then we got a new DM and a new manager. After that, is when everything went down hill. Our hours got cut back 3 times therefore we would work 5-15 hours a week. Depending if the manager liked you.
The best part about the job was the customers.

Other Dollarama Employee Reviews

keyholder
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Owen Soundéhanover , ON12 December 2017
Depending on what manager and district manager you get can be a great place to work or a horrible one. pay was low for the job I did 5 years ago. not many full time positions available anymore.
Not the Best Place to Work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB10 December 2017
This job is both physically, mentally and emotionally draining. The days are busy and the work load is way too much. Head office does not allocate enough hours to staff the store properly and they send way too much stock to the store. Also we are very much treated like we are just an employee number and not human. We also get sent to help other stores in the district way too much and don't receive extra compensation or recognition. There are days where the job is fine but most days are filled with stress and negativity.
Pros
Job security, Benefits, Paid Vacation Days
Cons
Stressful, Overworked, Unexpected long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dollarama. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8